Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast

Thread: SGD $1000/- cash reward

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    glennyong, ppl may feel offended with yr avatar....
    kekekekekek.......
    haha i find that avatar rather disturbing :P imagine being at the receiving end...ohh..ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    woah biang.. while typing my reply already spill to page 3 liao!

hahah eh your idea better than wai's man.. hahaha
    OH DEAR!! SOMEBODY HELP!!
    yanyewkay your avatar is expsing your number plate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu
    OH DEAR!! SOMEBODY HELP!!
    yanyewkay your avatar is expsing your number plate!!!
    did I? oh my.. I couldn't take the whole number plate becos i didn't have a wide enough lens with me. Or more likely my skill really sucks..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    did I? oh my.. I couldn't take the whole number plate becos i didn't have a wide enough lens with me. Or more likely my skill really sucks..

Aiyah...should have shoot landscape format & not portrait format mah...lens no wide neber mind..u too kan jiong isit?

Quote Originally Posted by 2100
    I thought only libel cases involving high-profile people like LKY goes to the Supreme court....
    Bingo!

i tot ppl say cannot take full number plate? will bad luck or something?

Quote Originally Posted by d.a.photo
    Dear All Clubsnap Readers,

I've just joint Clubsnap, and I had a very rude encounter with a member identified as "YANYEWKAY".

Recently, becaused of an issue with "parallel import at TCW", I had offered some professional advise to a member who might have been short-changed by TCW.

However, "YANYEWKAY" had blasted me with slanderous and offensive remarks. I have also received PM from "YANYEWKAY", very offensive wordings and challenging remark.

I already said to "YANYEWKAY" that I am a lawyer, which was why I offered those advise to deal with TCW if any consumer felt short-changed by the shop.

I want to make known that slanderous wordings and personal challenge coming from rude people like "YANYEWKAY" is not acceptable.

Since "YANYEWKAY" dare to slander and challenge me. I therefore will want to sort things out with "YANYEWKAY" at the Supreme Court.

However, upon checking "YANYEWKAY" record, I could only read that he like motorbike, photography and diving.

I am thus OFFERING SGD $1000/- CASH REWARD to anybody who would be kind enough to provide me "YANYEWKAY" personal particulars.

I want information on "YANYEWKAY" full name and mailing address.

I want information on "YANYEWKAY" i.d number.

I want information on "YANYEWKAY" contact number.

I want information on "YANYEWKAY" registered motor bike number plate.

Whatever slanderous and challenging remarks "YANYEWKAY" had posted and sent to my PM had been printed and processed at my office.

Since "YANYEWKAY" himself wants to "talk big" and challenge, I believe "YANYEWKAY" must bear full responsibility.

I am expecting "YANYEWKAY" to coward out. Therefore I am putting out this SGD $1000/- cash reward for information about "YANYEWKAY"

I believe the kind of arrogant, slanderous and challenging remark coming from "YEWYANKAY" should not be tolerated in Clubsnap.

It may be that this "YANYEWKAY" himself is the owner of TCW, or perhaps he works for TCW. Or maybe "YANYEWKAY" is under paid service by TCW to "praise" TCW in Clubsnap.

Whoever provide information will be assured confidentiality.

Thank you and regards.
    If you're a professional lawyer, then my name is Michael Schumacher.

What a lying poof...
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Haha nice backfire.... lets rest this la dun quarrel or flame anyone... we are here to share info and help each other right?
    Favouritism | Design + Lifestyle + Art

Cool down guys.

Quote Originally Posted by 2100
    I thought only libel cases involving high-profile people like LKY goes to the Supreme court....
    Yup, from what I know, the amount involved in the civil suit determines where the hearing will be held. District Courts e.g. are limited to amounts not exceeding $100,000. If the sum at stake is beyond the jurisdiction of the Subordinate Courts (District, Magistrate,...), then the plaintiff can start his action in the High Court instead.

the more i read this case the funnier it gets..

da lawyer wants a piece of YanYewKay.. wants his name, id number, motor carplate no. and expects him to coward out.

now.. i dunno if YanYewKay is his real name but he has left a hint of his bike number.. and the fact that he is right here talking to all of us on the thread makes it all so hilarious...

maybe Da Lawyer can save the 1k , just ask our fearless YanYewKay for his particulars lor

Upz for you YanYewKay for being a fearless Clubsnapper! haah!

Quote Originally Posted by LazerLordz
    If you're a professional lawyer, then my name is Michael Schumacher.

What a lying poof...
    my is Pitt, call me Brat

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    my is Pitt, call me Brat
    mine's bond , call me james bond muahaha .Personally I think someone was actually been victimised by some black shop, which result in his anguish against TCW hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    mine's bond , call me james bond muahaha .Personally I think someone was actually been victimised by some black shop, which result in his anguish against TCW hahahah

No need to work ar?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

If u notice he has not been log on since he post the thread... meaning he haben seen us posting all this crap thinking we r making fun of him.... omg! will he sue all of us?

Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    If u notice he has not been log on since he post the thread... meaning he haben seen us posting all this crap thinking we r making fun of him.... omg! will he sue all of us?
    if he does,
    i start MO for all ur particulars.

split 60/40 if he still offers 1k.

nay I think lawyers have more important case to handle, sue us all ?
    correct me if I am wrong , but aren't lawyers interested in making money and hence adequately rewarded for time spend per case?

what will he get ?, all our cameras ?

hmmm then again , he can sell our cameras

i dun 1 2 lose my cameras, i scrimp so much for my cam

Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    Seems like most people don't read "terms of use" when they join ClubSnap... tsk tsk.... otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.... all of us have an agreement with ClubSnap the moment we joined... i guess ClubSnap can sue those who breach the "terms of use" ?
    lets not read the terms, pls.
    its fun this way as long as it doesn't get overboard.

m enjoying this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by loupgarou
    1) you cannot defame someone in pm. libel must be witnessed by third parties and must harm the reputation of the person being defamed.

2) the jury is out whether you can defame an online nick, especially when the nick is new and the knowledge of your real person to your online persona is not known.

3) speaking the truth isn't defamation. eg: calling someone gay who ACTUALLY is gay isn't libel, and if society also no longer finds being gay a "shameful/slanderous" remark, then it also doesn't apply. (thus calling certain people an enlightened despot doesn't qualify as slander)

4) if you're a lawyer, you should how to subpeona the administrator of this forum for the email address registered to yanyewkay and then subpeona the isp for his contact details.

errr ... jury system is in the states leh ...

haha... yep... i think loupgarou overlooked that one abt the jury. anyways... i haven't heard a lawyer whose english is that pathetic... check out the tense errors and grammatical mistakes in his first post? It's AMAZING............ 'nuff said.
    Budget wedding photographer :)

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast