Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: SGD $1000/- cash reward

Deregistered

terms of use.... Mmm.....

i guess past consideration is no consideration.

so regardless of whether the terms of use is read, all CS members are already bound by the T/C & guidelines?

Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    Seems like most people don't read "terms of use" when they join ClubSnap... tsk tsk.... otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.... all of us have an agreement with ClubSnap the moment we joined... i guess ClubSnap can sue those who breach the "terms of use" ?
    SSssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh !! SSSSSssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

anyway the lawyer must be busy anyway... i was wondering why one earth he was short changed at mani shops ??

i think simply because he dun understand the meaning of "Once bitten twice shy" ?? anyway... its all business. its a dog eat dog world out there... if u kenna chop like a "cai tao" den bo pian liao wad.... theres no refund. so i think theres also no point to blame anyone who short changes him.

the most the shopkeeper involved get black listed in the tourism thingy. and get fined and have a free publicity on newspaper. however we will still go there and buy from them if they are cheaper rite ???

so actualli i feel that theres no point in blaming the shop keepers whether they did or did not short change you.

and because of the $1000 cash reward as title, this thread is over flowing darn fast !!!

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    STOP!!!!!! you're starting to sound like my lecturer in his first lesson in law.

"...how many of you know that.. when you step into a MRT station... you have entered into an agreement with them....."
    still rings in my mind...
    its good to know all the stuff at our finger tips... it could save our A$$ one day....

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    terms of use.... Mmm.....

i guess past consideration is no consideration.

so regardless of whether the terms of use is read, all CS members are already bound by the T/C & guidelines?
    i wanna plead frustration..... hahahahah...
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

i wanna plead frustration..... hahahahah...
    Does frustration apply here?

Default Thanks lei guys.

My nick suddenly became the top mention of the month. I'm popular all of a sudden.

Kegler: nope doesn't apply here at all.. but it's still frustrating to be popular all of a sudden..hahahahaha
    Last edited by yanyewkay; 22nd March 2005 at 07:09 PM.

My nick suddenly became the top mention of the month. I'm popular all of a sudden.
    a thin fine line between popular and notorious

This is one of the best thread i hv read....should we start a poll on "slugfest, CS style",...this is just a joke. No encouragement here, just to make matters light-hearted.

Terms & Conditions:

The sentence above as stated in the clause first paragraph, first sentence from 14th word to 28th word is meant to be a joke, the writer shall bear no responsibility whatsoever and the reader has up to his/her opinion to discern over the matter. The writer shall not be held liable for any sticks and stones occured and shall not be judged or criticized or threatened to be sued in any way..

Maybe we should all have a T/C to wad off all these types of issues in CS..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    a thin fine line between popular and notorious
    yeah man.. i'm going be leaving office liao had a long DAy..

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    This is one of the best thread i hv read....should we start a poll on "slugfest, CS style",...this is just a joke. No encouragement here, just to make matters light-hearted.

Terms & Conditions:

The sentence above as stated in the clause first paragraph, first sentence from 14th word to 28th word is meant to be a joke, the writer shall bear no responsibility whatsoever and the reader has up to his/her opinion to discern over the matter. The writer shall not be held liable for any sticks and stones occured and shall not be judged or criticized or threatened to be sued in any way..

idea man

aiyah, online environment, as long as we don't purposefully cause distress to other users can liao

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn

Terms & Conditions:

please define joke. You did not define joke clearly.

some may ahve differing opinions of a joke. I find this thread a joke.. but maybe not others

Quote Originally Posted by Xpose
    I tot the supreme court only deal with those high profile cases like murders, robbing of banks, terrorist acts and etc.....those smaller profile case are left to be dealt with by the small tribute and claim place(if i remember correctly) Woa now the online forum very firece one sia.....anything buay song shoot u here shoot you there like machiam no need to pay for lawyer fee and etc lah.....a few year back HWZ also kenna this kind of thing with the "Veedo Pook" issue and now CS also have....
    Hey, what's that "Veedo Pook" issue? Sounds interesting... Can to share background info?

yanyewkay...pls offer yr details to him n get the $1000 to treat us to dinner. I think it's worth it...

please define joke. You did not define joke clearly.

some may ahve differing opinions of a joke. I find this thread a joke.. but maybe not others

"...meant to be a joke, the writer shall bear no responsibility whatsoever and the reader has up to his/her opinion to discern over the matter.."

I think it is quite clearly defined,..any copywriter to help me here on better usage of words?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Deregistered

I'm back, dang this thread moved so fast

yanyewkay, please post your pm here for all to see.

he already give out one hint in his new avatar...
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

hey! I may be able to out-beat da ST6 thread.

Maybe can start da SGD $1000/- cash reward 2 thread!

what da...
    Hahaha... I think it's the SGD $1000 that's drawing plenty of attention... if you want to out beat the ST thread... u gotta start of thread 1. Since now we are capped at 2K per thread... try out beating the ST1... 30K+++ post first

Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Nice situation brewing here... are we going to have a courtroom drama? Can I sign yanyewkay up for sole rights to his soon-to-be bestselling book of his courtroom experience? That you can earn even more!

Yanyewkay, aside from all this joking around, I'm curious...did you or did you not do it? PM the original poster and used bad words?

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast