Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Thread: SGD $1000/- cash reward

Quote Originally Posted by d.a.photo
    I am thus OFFERING SGD $1000/- CASH REWARD to anybody who would be kind enough to provide me "YANYEWKAY" personal particulars.
    I am expecting "YANYEWKAY" to coward out. Therefore I am putting out this SGD $1000/- cash reward for information about "YANYEWKAY"
    Hey! he said the cash reward is for ANYBODY who can provide the info.
    Does this limit to one person only?
    Perhaps someone can provide name first, another provide contact number.
    i.d can come last. hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    I think postal rules apply here....

Reminds me of business law...

promissor and promisee...
    offeror and offeree..

now got..

slanderer and slanderee??

I think this is a bad case of poker, everyone sees through the cards alreadi...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Reminds me of business law...

promissor and promisee...
    offeror and offeree..

now got..

slanderer and slanderee??

I think this is a bad case of poker, everyone sees through the cards alreadi...
    poker got pokee? or pokeree? the dealer?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    Hey! he said the cash reward is for ANYBODY who can provide the info.
    Does this limit to one person only?
    Perhaps someone can provide name first, another provide contact number.
    i.d can come last. hehehehe
    since like that if i give him the info bit by bit will that help me accumulate money?

1. surname
    2. given name
    3. nric
    4. mailing address
    5. age
    6. sex
    7. nationality
    8. religion
    9. date of birth

and so on ...

wah, not bad leh, can buy D2X liao

Dear All Clubsnap Readers,

I've just joint Clubsnap, and I had a very rude encounter with a member identified as "YANYEWKAY".

Recently, becaused of an issue with "parallel import at TCW", I had offered some professional advise to a member who might have been short-changed by TCW.

However, "YANYEWKAY" had blasted me with slanderous and offensive remarks. I have also received PM from "YANYEWKAY", very offensive wordings and challenging remark.

I already said to "YANYEWKAY" that I am a lawyer, which was why I offered those advise to deal with TCW if any consumer felt short-changed by the shop.

I want to make known that slanderous wordings and personal challenge coming from rude people like "YANYEWKAY" is not acceptable.

Since "YANYEWKAY" dare to slander and challenge me. I therefore will want to sort things out with "YANYEWKAY" at the Supreme Court.

However, upon checking "YANYEWKAY" record, I could only read that he like motorbike, photography and diving.

I am thus OFFERING SGD $1000/- CASH REWARD to anybody who would be kind enough to provide me "YANYEWKAY" personal particulars.

I want information on "YANYEWKAY" full name and mailing address.

I want information on "YANYEWKAY" i.d number.

I want information on "YANYEWKAY" contact number.

I want information on "YANYEWKAY" registered motor bike number plate.

Whatever slanderous and challenging remarks "YANYEWKAY" had posted and sent to my PM had been printed and processed at my office.

Since "YANYEWKAY" himself wants to "talk big" and challenge, I believe "YANYEWKAY" must bear full responsibility.

I am expecting "YANYEWKAY" to coward out. Therefore I am putting out this SGD $1000/- cash reward for information about "YANYEWKAY"

I believe the kind of arrogant, slanderous and challenging remark coming from "YEWYANKAY" should not be tolerated in Clubsnap.

It may be that this "YANYEWKAY" himself is the owner of TCW, or perhaps he works for TCW. Or maybe "YANYEWKAY" is under paid service by TCW to "praise" TCW in Clubsnap.

Whoever provide information will be assured confidentiality.

Thank you and regards.
    Just for those who are lazy to go back to the 1st page to read the offer to the world at large.

$1000 in unknown currency as well...

If anyone feels the above quote was edited please hilight it. I have not done any changes to it.

Exclamation

Dear All Clubsnap Readers,

I've just joint Clubsnap, and I had a very rude encounter with a member identified as "YANYEWKAY".

Recently, becaused of an issue with "parallel import at TCW", I had offered some professional advise to a member who might have been short-changed by TCW.

However, "YANYEWKAY" had blasted me with slanderous and offensive remarks. I have also received PM from "YANYEWKAY", very offensive wordings and challenging remark.

I already said to "YANYEWKAY" that I am a lawyer, which was why I offered those advise to deal with TCW if any consumer felt short-changed by the shop.

I want to make known that slanderous wordings and personal challenge coming from rude people like "YANYEWKAY" is not acceptable.

Since "YANYEWKAY" dare to slander and challenge me. I therefore will want to sort things out with "YANYEWKAY" at the Supreme Court.

However, upon checking "YANYEWKAY" record, I could only read that he like motorbike, photography and diving.

I want information on "YANYEWKAY" full name and mailing address.

I want information on "YANYEWKAY" i.d number.

I want information on "YANYEWKAY" contact number.

I want information on "YANYEWKAY" registered motor bike number plate.

Whatever slanderous and challenging remarks "YANYEWKAY" had posted and sent to my PM had been printed and processed at my office.

Since "YANYEWKAY" himself wants to "talk big" and challenge, I believe "YANYEWKAY" must bear full responsibility.

I believe the kind of arrogant, slanderous and challenging remark coming from "YEWYANKAY" should not be tolerated in Clubsnap.

It may be that this "YANYEWKAY" himself is the owner of TCW, or perhaps he works for TCW. Or maybe "YANYEWKAY" is under paid service by TCW to "praise" TCW in Clubsnap.

Whoever provide information will be assured confidentiality.

Thank you and regards.
    You don't sound like a lawyer.

Why don't you just post what YANYEWKAY said in his libelious PM to you? I'd be most keen to see what got you so rankled.
    Last edited by kahheng; 22nd March 2005 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    since like that if i give him the info bit by bit will that help me accumulate money?

1. surname
    2. given name
    3. nric
    4. mailing address
    5. age
    6. sex
    7. nationality
    8. religion
    9. date of birth

and so on ...

Cannot ah!!! dun give nric first... once he gets that, he doesnt need the others.

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    Just for those who are lazy to go back to the 1st page to read the offer to the world at large.

If anyone feels the above quote was edited please hilight it. I have not done any changes to it.
    he mentioned 'SGD $1000'

you lagi best, 'frozen' that message liao, using it as a proof?
    Last edited by eikin; 22nd March 2005 at 06:36 PM.

1. surname
    2. given name
    3. nric
    4. mailing address
    5. age
    6. sex
    7. nationality
    8. religion
    9. date of birth

and so on ...

Hmm... from my understanding... it can be more than one people... i may be wrong.... but since he mention "anybody" who can provide the information and never mention about only apply to the first person who reply with the info.... since this case is not "reward for finding/returning a particular item" ...i guess one person with one answer to each of his question should be able to get that cold hard cash....

OT a bit:

Quote from http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....0&postcount=22

As customer, I've been shortchanged by various shop. I'm very pist off. Cant wait to "make them pay" Because when these busisness people happily earn your money, customer are made to bear the consequences.
    My opinion is that he should go for English lesson first (though you all can disagree).
    He also " Cant wait to 'make them pay' ".

------------------------------------------------------------

Not related to above:
    Quote of the day: "It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on."

it has been stated in the subject of the thread that it would be SGD.

Ooi please include me a one of the share holder ok. I also want mah.

most lawyers have clerks to draft the letters and proof-read for them. So they only need to write in point form and the clerk translates and types it properly. Then the lawyer proof-reads again and checks for loops-holes.

So they don't need to have queen's standard in english.

I know my lawyer does that. Don't know about others in the same line.

JBMA: it's STAKEHOLDER. you are now officially a stake holder in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    it has been stated in the subject of the thread that it would be SGD.
    my bad.. din't read clauses properly...

Wheres da lawyer (pun intended)?
    Does Supreme Court handle such trivial case? I think if he offer maybe a D70/350D as reward, more people will sell the informations leh. Up the ante leh!

he mentioned 'SGD $1000'

you lagi best, 'frozen' that message liao, using it as a proof?
    yah.. in case you know.. lawyers are very good with words.. I can never out wrestle them in a word fight.. so better freeze it first... anyway.. now there are 2 copies of it.. ahah cannot fraud already
    Last edited by yanyewkay; 22nd March 2005 at 06:50 PM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by ray_stinger
    Wheres da lawyer (pun intended)?
    Does Supreme Court handle such trivial case? I think if he offer maybe a D70/350D as reward, more people will sell the informations leh. Up the ante leh!
    sound like da protector espn is doing the MO for.. ahahah

what da heck.. i think i better go back to work..

hey! I may be able to out-beat da ST6 thread.

Maybe can start da SGD $1000/- cash reward 2 thread!

what da...

Seems like most people don't read "terms of use" when they join ClubSnap... tsk tsk.... otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.... all of us have an agreement with ClubSnap the moment we joined... i guess ClubSnap can sue those who breach the "terms of use" ?

Blog Entries

sound like da protector espn is doing the MO for.. ahahah

what da heck.. i think i better go back to work..

hey! I may be able to out-beat da ST6 thread.

Maybe can start da SGD $1000/- cash reward 2 thread!

what da...
    eh... yewkay, so if i supply all the known associates of urs, do i get a reward too??

geesshhh... reminded me of another thread last yr, where another guy threathened to bring me to court too, when i stated the obvious in his thread. of course, same thing as here, dat guy got slammed pretty hard. yewkay, just ignore him lah.

have fun shooting with ur new toy yet??
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.” ― Deeksha Mittal

Kegler: STOP!!!!!! you're starting to sound like my lecturer in his first lesson in law.

"...how many of you know that.. when you step into a MRT station... you have entered into an agreement with them....."
    still rings in my mind...

NW75: No serious shooting yet.. got a steep learning curve for me. Kinda liked the 20D. will only shoot this saturday!
    Last edited by yanyewkay; 22nd March 2005 at 06:58 PM.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast