+1

page 20 now!!!!

+1

Darn! this thread is always lagging 100++ posts behind ST6
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    +1

page 20 now!!!!
    hahahaha +1 at same time only you slightly faster.

Eh where you go this whole week? A lot of lobang outside lei.. no need to work..

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    My boss is good man his english is and I'm quite sure he isn't a lawyer.

My boss is the best. We should have a World's Best Boss award for him.
    how abt a mass email of this thread to everyone in the company?

surly make them ROTFLOL
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

cannot lah ... later boss scold him ... haha waste company bandwidth ... den still wanna waste EVERY employee's time to read ... then later need to send some of them to see a shrink .. cos kenna traumatised by the thread .. then others rotflol den knock head .. hospital bills ... hmmz ... den maybe the boss will sue da lawyer! .. haha

oh..what the heck...plus+ one more..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    how abt a mass email of this thread to everyone in the company?

surly make them ROTFLOL
    get your gear ready for an award winning 'candid' shot.

My two cents worth here:
    I've experienced slander and worse, sexual harrassment from both t.k.ps, schoolmates and immature purlies on my photoclub,school and here on CS as well, via p.m. However, I prefer to let live and let the past go, though said is easier than be done. Here's what happened.Someone whom wants my attention and failed to do so tried so by doing all the detestable things he could do. Instead, he got a serious telling off from me. And one detestable act was to try peep under my shorts. How serious could it be? Morever, there were eyewitnesses. But I chose to forgo the incident. However, this fellon messaged me and asked if he could sleep with me.My friend was there to witness the typed message. To this extent, I could either 1) Press charges against him 2) Ignore him totally. In this case, I chose option two and think that this person is just very "siao".

d.a.photo: I believe that such cases need not be settled in court. To me, it seems like a simple misunderstanding between concepts of ideas netween the two parties involved. The term 'slander' refers to the verbal exchange of words hurtful to the other party without reasons to justify it (Pls correct me if I'm wrong) Morever if you've reasonated that it was sent via pm, you hold your rights to launch a complaint to the moderators here. Leave it to the mods/admins to handle while you seat back and relax.

I would kindly suggest you to do a "Out of court settlement". That saves lots of hassels and cash. I think that this thread is getting out of hand and you should do something about it. Being a lawyer, I'm certain that you understand basic legal proceedings and how to go about settling it. By openingly asking CS-ers for someone's address won't get you any further. If you're still edged on taking the mentioned party to court, draft a b/w proof and evidence of slander to the admins/mods and take it step by step. Your abrupt anger towards Yan...... shocks everyone reading this this thread. As from my perspective, you're either a Fresh Law grad or someone with a fiery temper unable to calm down. I apologise here should my typing angers you as I do not know you personally as a friend.

It is up to you if you really wish to carry out your case against Yan......(name too long to remember) but I do hope that you really would think twice. Don't throw your hard earned money away, go to AP/CP and purchase a camera instead and enjoy shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by jodie_tan
    My two cents worth here:
    I've experienced slander and worse, sexual harrassment from both t.k.ps, schoolmates and immature purlies on my photoclub,school and here on CS as well, via p.m. However, I prefer to let live and let the past go, though said is easier than be done. Here's what happened.Someone whom wants my attention and failed to do so tried so by doing all the detestable things he could do. Instead, he got a serious telling off from me. And one detestable act was to try peep under my shorts. How serious could it be? Morever, there were eyewitnesses. But I chose to forgo the incident. However, this fellon messaged me and asked if he could sleep with me.My friend was there to witness the typed message. To this extent, I could either 1) Press charges against him 2) Ignore him totally. In this case, I chose option two and think that this person is just very "siao".

d.a.photo: I believe that such cases need not be settled in court. To me, it seems like a simple misunderstanding between concepts of ideas netween the two parties involved. The term 'slander' refers to the verbal exchange of words hurtful to the other party without reasons to justify it (Pls correct me if I'm wrong) Morever if you've reasonated that it was sent via pm, you hold your rights to launch a complaint to the moderators here. Leave it to the mods/admins to handle while you seat back and relax.

I would kindly suggest you to do a "Out of court settlement". That saves lots of hassels and cash. I think that this thread is getting out of hand and you should do something about it. Being a lawyer, I'm certain that you understand basic legal proceedings and how to go about settling it. By openingly asking CS-ers for someone's address won't get you any further. If you're still edged on taking the mentioned party to court, draft a b/w proof and evidence of slander to the admins/mods and take it step by step. Your abrupt anger towards Yan...... shocks everyone reading this this thread. As from my perspective, you're either a Fresh Law grad or someone with a fiery temper unable to calm down. I apologise here should my typing angers you as I do not know you personally as a friend.

It is up to you if you really wish to carry out your case against Yan......(name too long to remember) but I do hope that you really would think twice. Don't throw your hard earned money away, go to AP/CP and purchase a camera instead and enjoy shooting.
    oh... sad to hear wat u had been thru... so many perverts runnning ard in sg.... sigh... sometimes need to hit it hard on the perverts... else who knows what he will pull off on the next victims... ignoring isnt a good idea... atleast a police report.... let the police aware of such perverts. my pt of view is sending them for treatment not punishment

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    WAH LAO EH.... Got more challenging one bo... let me see what I can do, price is not a problem for you?
    Not to ex lor...

Deregistered

eh you all got any problem just PM me no need supreme court or food court
    i got a bunch of brudders looking for people to beat....$200 per head to beat

such an interesting thread but topi company block forum site.... can only browse at home. miss out so many

Quote Originally Posted by zig
    eh you all got any problem just PM me no need supreme court or food court
    i got a bunch of brudders looking for people to beat....$200 per head to beat
    If D.A photo wans to beat mr yan, just pm me also can...
    your quotation would be
    1) face = $200
    2) stomach = $100
    3) head = $200
    4) special request = neg.
    *GST not inclusive.

+1 in hope to roll over to pg 21..

anyone knows if TCW is open tomorrow? need to buy cheap greys UV filter for my lens.

Jodie: It's good to live and let live. but I think your temper is far too good to let the fella who tried to peep under your shorts to go away scot free. If he dares to try to peep under your shorts there's no telling what he might plan to do in future.

Bry'an: Thanks for the e-quote special requests are not offered this time round.

hmm... OT a bit... sprained my middle and ring fingers of my right hand... sigh. looks like this weekend cannot shoot liaoz
    Budget wedding photographer :)

Blog Entries

d.a. photo's original post reeks of thuggery. It seems he's throwing around the good name of the supreme court and a reward in an effort to intimidate and bully.

da photo is a lawyer? Please do not insult nor embarass the profession .... your original post could very well end up as one of the newer lawyer jokes

Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR
    hmm... OT a bit... sprained my middle and ring fingers of my right hand... sigh. looks like this weekend cannot shoot liaoz
    man i know how that hurts.. i injured the middle joint of my left middle finger about 6 years ago.. it still hurts till now.. better take care of it man. actually if you have the grip strap thing still can take photos mah

2 more posts to episod 21

Upz for the night//......
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

let me help...

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101518192021 LastLast