Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 418

Thread: SGD $1000/- cash reward

  1. #301
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I'm in for the morning!!

  2. #302

    Default

    Hellozzzz!

    d.a.photo - If you are reading this thread, you should know a lot of CSers are missing you!

    It's time for you to voice up! If you are sleeping, It's time to go to the toilet!

  3. #303
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Global Village
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Hi YANYEWKAY,

    Can you let me have your personal info as follows:
    a) Full name and mailing address;
    b) NRIC or WP number;
    c) Your contact number; &
    d) Your registered motor bike number plate?

    Needs the S1,000 to buy a new digicam.
    Please PM me asap. Appreciated it. Thanks.

    P/s.
    - D.a.photo, is the $1,000 cash reward still available?

  4. #304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    you seriously PMed him ah? hahahaha eh.. new comer have very limited PMs only lah..
    whether i pm him or not...for me to know for u to find out

    anyway....

    WILL THE REAL SLIM SHADY PLEASE STAND UP!!! lol

  5. #305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    Hi YANYEWKAY,

    Can you let me have your personal info as follows:
    a) Full name and mailing address;
    b) NRIC or WP number;
    c) Your contact number; &
    d) Your registered motor bike number plate?

    Needs the S1,000 to buy a new digicam.
    Please PM me asap. Appreciated it. Thanks.

    P/s.
    - D.a.photo, is the $1,000 cash reward still available?
    if u read e first post carefully... u will know most likely u not gonna get anything... his intention is pretty clear... "I am expecting "YANYEWKAY" to coward out" which somehow backfired...

  6. #306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default

    SLIM ->

    eric69:
    How much are you short of? Can work out something for you. Good D70 package I know going for $1675 only but dunno still available or not.

    kegler: looks like i got to put a reward to find out liaoz.. $2.5 for info whether kegler PMed da lawyer!! I WANT INFO! I WANT INFO!
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  7. #307
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Ok...

    LAST WARNING!!

    I hereby request yanyewkay to give me ALL his personal information (including bank account number, Internet banking pin & user id) so that I can sell them for S$1000.

    Please note I'm a mercenary, so you better do it soon!! Else I get a LAWYER TO SUE YOU!!!





    Sue me, I'm bored. Hahaha.

  8. #308
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    200

    Default

    story too long to follow from pg 1. anyone paid to work but got nothing to do can do a summery?

  9. #309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-New
    story too long to follow from pg 1. anyone paid to work but got nothing to do can do a summery?
    go read under da photo vs yanyewkay 2005 pun intented...

    im not paid to work... wanna pay me to summarise for u? lol...

  10. #310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-New
    story too long to follow from pg 1. anyone paid to work but got nothing to do can do a summery?
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

    You juz have to read the first 2 pages to follow up on the story.
    cos da lawyer has only posted 1 post on the first page n has disappeared ever since. the rest of the pages for this thread are mostly pple queuing up for the SGD1000. hehehehhee

  11. #311
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    go read under da photo vs yanyewkay 2005 pun intented...

    im not paid to work... wanna pay me to summarise for u? lol...

    dun like tt leh..... i also not paid, but busy like the lawyer.....no time to go thro so thick files.....

  12. #312

    Default

    morning guys...

    +1 here
    Canon 40D|17-55 f/2.8 IS|100 f/2.8 Macro|135 f/2L|300 f/4L IS|430ex|BG-E2

  13. #313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    sjourn was here........zzzzzzzz
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  14. #314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-New
    dun like tt leh..... i also not paid, but busy like the lawyer.....no time to go thro so thick files.....
    DA photo vs YYK (2005)
    P wanna sue D , P wants D's info (ie dog's name, bike plate no. , shoe size) in order to sue D. P placed a sgd1000 bounty on D - Dead or Alive please advice D.

    Students take note!
    pls update this into ur case studies for future reference. (pun intented)

  15. #315
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

    You juz have to read the first 2 pages to follow up on the story.
    cos da lawyer has only posted 1 post on the first page n has disappeared ever since. the rest of the pages for this thread are mostly pple queuing up for the SGD1000. hehehehhee

    thanks dolpjki, you summerised very well, straight to the point. I read to pg 3 actually.

  16. #316
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    Hi YANYEWKAY,

    Can you let me have your personal info as follows:
    a) Full name and mailing address;
    b) NRIC or WP number;
    c) Your contact number; &
    d) Your registered motor bike number plate?

    Needs the S1,000 to buy a new digicam.
    Please PM me asap. Appreciated it. Thanks.

    P/s.
    - D.a.photo, is the $1,000 cash reward still available?
    I think $1000 not enough leh.

    D2X: $7999. Maybe reward can be SGD 10,000?

  17. #317
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Wah piang eh... you might as well go and rob

    But I heard l*s are rich, so ...

  18. #318
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah piang eh... you might as well go and rob

    But I heard l*s are rich, so ...
    Not all, but the rich are super rich. So if he fits into that category, what's 10K??

  19. #319
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamestan
    Not all, but the rich are super rich. So if he fits into that category, what's 10K??
    Then you should have asked for 1000K? So that the 10K users in CS each can get 10K?

  20. #320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Then you should have asked for 1000K? So that the 10K users in CS each can get 10K?
    eh, numbers a bit sala leh. :P

    d.a.photo
    New Member

    Last Activity: 2 Days Ago 08:25 AM
    bounty hunters can give up liao.
    eyes | head | feet | flickr | APAD: straight from camera

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •