Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5891011121520 ... LastLast

Thread: SGD $1000/- cash reward

i think i'll give myself a break from this thread.. It's like chasing soap opera where everyone keeps wondering where da star is and whether what's going to happen next. It's kinda disrupting my work.. Someone please be kind enough to PM me when da star of the show returns to this sitcom.

Chill guys

Edit:
    Oh yah: I removed the PMs because some kind soul told me it's not nice to post it up for everyone to see w/o prior permission to the stakeholders involved.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

on second thoughts.. it's better to find out 'LIVE' for myself.. don't PM me...

Quote Originally Posted by szekiat
    mods....work leh.
    On a side note, i recalled that in the past CS had a rule where you were not allowed to publicly name shops or businesses just because you did not like them? has this since been lifted? This is dangerous to the admins since the shops can chose to sue the forum for being responsible for hosting such solicitous comments. Perhaps it is time to install some filterS? DA.PHOTO, i'm really keen on hearing your interpretation of the law. I thought this thread was lost. Or have you taken my advice and left the forum?
    Hi Szekiat,

As long as the stories are true, there is no need to be afraid from being sued by the shops.....truth is truth, and not slander, remember? Also, I don't think shops are 100% bad or 100% good, there are good experiences and bad experiences with everyone of them....it depends how they handle it afterwards too....

Funny thread indeed.....I offer Rp. 10.000.000 who can give me the phone no of d.a.photo......

This thread is a welcome relief from those boring threads about: who got what, who bought what camera/lens.........

Anyone who participated in this thread is a stakeholder in this case no matter how small a post he has made. That includes you! hahahahah.. you may need to take half a day's leave to file an affidavit if this case really goes to the Supreme Court
    Chey, try to bluff mi Heard of EFS boh?

Traditionally, documents are filed in court manually over the court registry counter in paper form. Law firms engage court clerks to make daily trips to the registry to do filing. The Electronic Filing Service allows lawyers to file all court documents electronically over the Internet via the web-based front-end system. Presently over 84% of documents are filed in court electronically by more than 320 law firms via the web-based system. More than 800,000 court documents have been electronically filed to-date. On average, 2,000 documents are processed electronically daily. For law firms or litigants-in-person who do not have the computer facilities, they can file documents at the Service Bureaux, which will process paper documents and assist in the electronic filing of the documents upon the payment of a manual handling fee.

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    This thread is a welcome relief from those boring threads about: who got what, who bought what camera/lens.........
    true, true.... heheheheheh...............

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Chey, try to bluff mi Heard of EFS boh?
    hear before lah.. but affidavit cannot be done over the net lah.. (i believe, *i think*)

You mean they will pop up a window for you to swear by and you're supposed to read this to your computer screen and click "I AGREE"

then click next to type in your testament?

Finally click send.

Sound like some EULA.. hahaha...

vince123123
    Guests

You still have to sign the affidavit physically before a Commissioner of Oaths. After that then you scan the thing and file via EFS.

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    hear before lah.. but affidavit cannot be done over the net lah.. (i believe, *i think*)

You mean they will pop up a window for you to swear by and you're supposed to read this to your computer screen and click "I AGREE"

then click next to type in your testament?

Finally click send.

Sound like some EULA.. hahaha...

Wah! Just now I refreshed the 'new posts' page and when I saw "d.a. photo", I was so excited and wanted to know his response to all these! Then later, I realised that I was looking at the 'thread starter'.

I now admit the fact that I've got no life!

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Isn't it? I find provoking a discussion on black versus silver Canon cameras rather useful too for comic relief.

Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Isn't it? I find provoking a discussion on black versus silver Canon cameras rather useful too for comic relief.
    Let's start a D70 version.

If D70 was available only in Silver. Will you still buy it?
    I think i may start it in the nikon fourm

Deregistered

Lunch time!

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    Let's start a D70 version.

If D70 was available only in Silver. Will you still buy it?
    I think i may start it in the nikon fourm
    That's a great idea!

whats for lunch people? i'm missing singapore food... everytime my cafeteria food... same old same old... thai green curry with noodles.... lasagne.... pizza bread... salad... i want mee rebus, hokkien mee, mee soto, mee siam, roti prata, roti john, teh tarik, teh C, teh ping, milo ping... ICE KACANG!!! ahhh the list goes on and on... Tau Fu Fa.... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *i wanna go home!!*
    Budget wedding photographer :)

My lunch time not so early.. and currently on roti diet..

darn it.. I wanted to start a poll on the silver D70 thingy but dunno how to make a poll. How to do it huh?

Just woke up...
    This thread is slower than I hoped...
    :yawwwnnnzzzz:

Deregistered

BURRRRRP. I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    BURRRRRP. I'm back!
    I'm still in office...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    No need to work ar?