Page 83 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3358737881828384858893 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2035

Thread: Sentosa Thread VI (..more fun,action and BuY BuY BuY!)

  1. #1641
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Flash cable ? pay 2 ? Don't understand
    U say u no money for for model shoot, use ur Flash Cable to pay lor, can get 2 models some more.

  2. #1642
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    U say u no money for for model shoot, use ur Flash Cable to pay lor, can get 2 models some more.
    Use flashcable to tie up the models

  3. #1643
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Use flashcable to tie up the models
    Good idea. Can tie more to bring home to shoot
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  4. #1644
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Use flashcable to tie up the models
    Yeah, can use to short them.

  5. #1645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Yeah, can use to short them.
    After that they short short ... images taken oso short short ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #1646
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Yeah, can use to short them.
    I think u are refering to "shock" instead of "short" right ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  7. #1647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    I think u are refering to "shock" instead of "short" right ?
    short-circuited ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  8. #1648
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    short-circuited ...
    What u so excied about shooting a short model wearing short shorts who got short-circuited from your shots ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  9. #1649
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    I think u are refering to "shock" instead of "short" right ?
    After a moment of short (circuit), they will be shocked.

  10. #1650

    Default

    Hi guys... I back liaoz..

    Hows your dayz?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  11. #1651
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    anyone watched Miss Singapore? CMI again this year... why the chio ones didin't win?

  12. #1652
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    anyone watched Miss Singapore? CMI again this year... why the chio ones didin't win?
    chio bus? u ARE talking abt ms singapore competition, rite??

    so, who won?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  13. #1653
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    chio bus? u ARE talking abt ms singapore competition, rite??

    so, who won?
    one that looks like old auntie. worst than last year's chua sandy.

  14. #1654
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    anyone watched Miss Singapore? CMI again this year... why the chio ones didin't win?
    did not watch, wasting time only. was watching charlton vs manC till halftime.

    manU vs blackburn gg to start soon.... logging off.
    Last edited by scud; 2nd April 2005 at 09:58 PM.

  15. #1655
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    watching Hostage now ... ... got a few lookers for the SG Miss Universe. But seriously... i feel the judges' bak chiu pa stam ...

  16. #1656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    What u so excied about shooting a short model wearing short shorts who got short-circuited from your shots ?
    Anyway .. today I am short-circuited ...... while my camera, lens and flash kena smitten by the rain ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  17. #1657
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Anyway .. today I am short-circuited ...... while my camera, lens and flash kena smitten by the rain ....
    wat happen?

  18. #1658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    wat happen?
    This morning got raining wat ... so still carry on with the outdoor shoot. Trying to be careful but the rain still attrack my cam, lens and flash lor ..

    Luckily never caught flu ... else fall sick dun know how liao ...

    Anyway, just came back from an event. My babies still performs as normal ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  19. #1659
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    This morning got raining wat ... so still carry on with the outdoor shoot. Trying to be careful but the rain still attrack my cam, lens and flash lor ..

    Luckily never caught flu ... else fall sick dun know how liao ...

    Anyway, just came back from an event. My babies still performs as normal ..
    dry up yr baby then....

  20. #1660
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Sianz....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •