Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2035

Thread: Sentosa Thread VI (..more fun,action and BuY BuY BuY!)

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Afternoon guys ...

    Busy rushing project...

    Enjoy posting guys .. gonna have to MIA ..
    Wad project? Shooting SYTs?? No wonder u go MIA....
    If boring work, u sure continue posting one....

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    fb: OK la ok la... I'll get you the Nikkor Annual book, cheer up k?
    Wah, real or not ???
    Dun bluff me ... Drop by NUG for a while on wednesday

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Wad project? Shooting SYTs?? No wonder u go MIA....
    If boring work, u sure continue posting one....

  4. #124
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Wah, real or not ???
    Dun bluff me ... Drop by NUG for a while on wednesday
    eh? u going ah? i'm going in the direction of riceball books. if u want, mebbe can get a ride, provided i got use of car on wed.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    eh? u going ah? i'm going in the direction of riceball books. if u want, mebbe can get a ride, provided i got use of car on wed.
    If not running any experiments that day, I need to be around that area later for dinner, so would drop by for a while only. U let me know again lor.

  6. #126
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Wah, real or not ???
    Dun bluff me ... Drop by NUG for a while on wednesday
    Won't bluff you, made the order liao, pass it to you on wed

  7. #127
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Won't bluff you, made the order liao, pass it to you on wed
    my AXE too??
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  8. #128
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    my AXE too??
    Sure... I'll AXE you...

  9. #129
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Thumbs up

    HERE is another MAN-of-the-Day from the ShootOut on Saturday.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 21st March 2005 at 03:52 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  10. #130
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Kirby, Nikon SG has requested the events images be handed over to them for reprints into the next issue of Focus newsletter, just to let you know I'll be handing over selected shots of yours to Nikon SG. Hope you don't mind.

    Thanks!!!

    For the participants, be prepared to see yourself in the Focus Newsletter and PhotoI!!!

  11. #131
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Kirby, Nikon SG has requested the events images be handed over to them for reprints into the next issue of Focus newsletter, just to let you know I'll be handing over selected shots of yours to Nikon SG. Hope you don't mind.

    Thanks!!!

    For the participants, be prepared to see yourself in the Focus Newsletter and PhotoI!!!
    No problemo. Of course i don't mind. In fact, i'll be most glad, hope that my shots were good enough. Just get me a copy of Photo-I and Focus when they comes out manz..will my name be there too? hehehehehe
    Last edited by acidbyte; 21st March 2005 at 03:57 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  12. #132
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    HERE is another MAN-of-the-Day from the ShootOut on Saturday.
    this is funny! nikonsiao was really the most gungho among dat grp in posing the model. TMC too.

    congrats, AB, on ur shots being published! can use it as ur portfolio. heehee... so, now Singapore will know the most famous lady nikon-shooter in CS...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  13. #133
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    No problemo. Of course i don't mind. In fact, i'll be most glad, hope that my shots were good enough. Just get me a copy of Photo-I and Focus when they comes out manz..will my name be there too? hehehehehe
    Yes, of course I've already thought about it, I'll tell Jimmy about it, see what can be done. As for PhotoI, you have to ask J.C. already as he has taken his own images on the outing. Hehehe.

  14. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    *Furball cross fingers and toes and hope J.C. dont post that picture taken that day*
    You guys should have seen his evil smile as he let me see the picture ...

  15. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    *Furball cross fingers and toes and hope J.C. dont post that picture taken that day*
    You guys should have seen his evil smile as he let me see the picture ...
    FB, as a ball of fur, where got fingers and toes? So J.C. confirm publish the pics on the next issue of PhotoI.

    *evil laughters* *evil laughters* *evil laughters*

  16. #136
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Wait... since it's a ball of fur, why would J.C. wanna publish a shot of it?

    *espn runs away

  17. #137
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    *Furball cross fingers and toes and hope J.C. dont post that picture taken that day*
    You guys should have seen his evil smile as he let me see the picture ...
    see? told u dat u are the most famous lady nikon shooter in CS already!! even JC heard of u and went out of his way to shoot u. heehee...

    so, is jimmy hiring her as a model for future promo events?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  18. #138
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    see? told u dat u are the most famous lady nikon shooter in CS already!! even JC heard of u and went out of his way to shoot u. heehee...

    so, is jimmy hiring her as a model for future promo events?
    furball is Hoooooooot! No two ways about it.

    AFAIK, Jimmy did approach me for the other models, as the next road show he might be interested in getting them to do the Nikon show. As for fb, I prefer to have her by my side as my runner, she's really good and dedicated

    But imagine fb in a Nikon v-neck yellow top and white skirt.....

  19. #139
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    furball is Hoooooooot! No two ways about it.

    AFAIK, Jimmy did approach me for the other models, as the next road show he might be interested in getting them to do the Nikon show. As for fb, I prefer to have her by my side as my runner, she's really good and dedicated

    But imagine fb in a Nikon v-neck yellow top and white skirt.....

    okie... now my auntie can start panicking...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  20. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    okie... now my auntie can start panicking...
    i bet the whole gang for the nikon shootout would surely want furball for a model shoot...

Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •