Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 143954596263646566697489 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2035

Thread: Sentosa Thread VI (..more fun,action and BuY BuY BuY!)

  1. #1261
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    hello... minolta 7D on/off the easiest to find than nikon/canon cams leh..

  2. #1262
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    u know... if there was a poll at the end of 2005 on which is the most question of 2005... this will be ranked No. 1 followed closely by the question of wat is the correct portraiture settings for cameras....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  3. #1263
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Erh not true for the 300D .... i find it harder to turn off a 20D / 10D (look at the number of on/off switches it has behind!)

    yeah loh.... imagine me trying to switch over my friend's 20d...hehehe..
    NIKON on/off is at the shuttle release button... easy to find and use...why dun you try it...you might be impressed.....

  4. #1264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    u know... if there was a poll at the end of 2005 on which is the most question of 2005... this will be ranked No. 1 followed closely by the question of wat is the correct portraiture settings for cameras....
    What is the correct portraiture settings for cameras ah?

  5. #1265
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    hello... minolta 7D on/off the easiest to find than nikon/canon cams leh..

    how come i cannot find it when you show it to me the last time?

  6. #1266
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    yeah loh.... imagine me trying to switch over my friend's 20d...hehehe..
    NIKON on/off is at the shuttle release button... easy to find and use...why dun you try it...you might be impressed.....
    Played with it before lah .... 20D / 10D i find is the most confusing. Not sure where to off.

  7. #1267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    u know... if there was a poll at the end of 2005 on which is the most question of 2005... this will be ranked No. 1 followed closely by the question of wat is the correct portraiture settings for cameras....
    Sam, there is another 1 in NIKON forum where the guy ask the diff between Portrait mode and auto mode and all the modes... remember...that was a good one too...he mention today take the pic and tomorrow take the pic still the same pic....

  8. #1268
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    What is the correct portraiture settings for cameras ah?
    nw75 -> <-DA

    u of all people dare to ask this question??
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  9. #1269
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Sam, there is another 1 in NIKON forum where the guy ask the diff between Portrait mode and auto mode and all the modes... remember...that was a good one too...he mention today take the pic and tomorrow take the pic still the same pic....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  10. #1270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Me n00b mah that's why i'm asking

  11. #1271
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Played with it before lah .... 20D / 10D i find is the most confusing. Not sure where to off.
    you can try to slam it on the floor, sure will off 1

  12. #1272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Played with it before lah .... 20D / 10D i find is the most confusing. Not sure where to off.
    haha..NIKON got to go for meeting liao..sian

  13. #1273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you can try to slam it on the floor, sure will off 1


  14. #1274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Sam, there is another 1 in NIKON forum where the guy ask the diff between Portrait mode and auto mode and all the modes... remember...that was a good one too...he mention today take the pic and tomorrow take the pic still the same pic....
    there are these kinda people who dont know anything and just dive straight into DSLR, thinking its the best and they can take the best pictures outta it.

    Some people also dont read the menu, for example our dear half-day king. he also dont read the menu 1
    Last edited by alechim; 31st March 2005 at 03:47 PM.

  15. #1275
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    bye guys.....enjoy the rest of the day....

  16. #1276
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Me n00b mah that's why i'm asking
    in case u really really really want to know - there are at least 6 correct settings for any shooting scene.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  17. #1277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    how come i cannot find it when you show it to me the last time?
    .......

  18. #1278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    haha..NIKON got to go for meeting liao..sian
    for once i thought you were trying to say nikon have to go for meeting to make the camera more egonomical, such that the on off button easier to find

    after reading carefully, then i realise you meant 2 things but put it in 1 sentence..

  19. #1279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    there are these kinda people who dont know anything and just dive straight into DSLR, thinking its the best and they can take the best pictures outta it.

    Some people also dont read the menu, for example our dead half-day king. he also dont read the menu 1
    argee..... and they still ask ....thinking they are right and blame the equipment....

  20. #1280
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Lucky he's not a NikonUser

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •