Page 39 of 102 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144496489 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 2035

Thread: Sentosa Thread VI (..more fun,action and BuY BuY BuY!)

  1. #761
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    yo bro ! still awake ar ??????????
    Going to koonz soon lar.....

    DA: Tml is 7pm at RC if I'm not mistaken.

  2. #762
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Hmm ... Steady!

    Thanks to the pic Alex posted... i'll definitely go ! Need to settle for my friend his wireless network and other stuff with my parents ...I die die must go

    Will03:



    Garion:

    going?

  3. #763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Hmm ... Steady!

    Thanks to the pic Alex posted... i'll definitely go ! Need to settle for my friend his wireless network and other stuff with my parents ...I die die must go

    Will03:



    Garion:

    going?

    ok lor...... i will see u there lor....................................

  4. #764
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Hmm ... Steady!

    Thanks to the pic Alex posted... i'll definitely go ! Need to settle for my friend his wireless network and other stuff with my parents ...I die die must go

    Will03:



    Garion:

    going?
    Will try to make it if possible....prolly can I hope...coz before that got another appt...

  5. #765
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    ok lor...... i will see u there lor....................................
    come come ..we all chope place ... tie 1 whole line - "Reserved For Sentosa Thread Goers. DO NOT CROSS" ...

  6. #766

    Default

    ZZZzzzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzzZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzz
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  7. #767

    Default

    hahahahahahahahah !!!!!

  8. #768
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    hahaha.. i thot i todae early liao leh........................till i c u guys there........
    We were there at 5.

  9. #769

    Default

    Good morning folks .. in office liao .. argh soooo many things to follow up ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  10. #770
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Morning ya'll... going to sim lim soon... hiaz...
    early morning damm sianz... and i tot today was sunday... phew, lucky sat only..

    seems like so many going for e RC shoot? wah...

  11. #771
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    morning folks!!!
    Its sat, just the start of another weekend only kekeke

    Sim lim? they dont open so early leh...

  12. #772
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    Morning ya'll... going to sim lim soon... hiaz...
    early morning damm sianz... and i tot today was sunday... phew, lucky sat only..

    seems like so many going for e RC shoot? wah...
    Sim Lim S/T only open for business about 10-11am at least, so early go?

  13. #773
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    majority even opens after 12pm..unless you wanna visit ghost building loh...

  14. #774
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Hmm ... Steady!

    Thanks to the pic Alex posted... i'll definitely go ! Need to settle for my friend his wireless network and other stuff with my parents ...I die die must go

    Will03:



    Garion:

    going?
    oh forgot you love SYTs....so I manage to lure you?

  15. #775
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    majority even opens after 12pm..unless you wanna visit ghost building loh...
    morning, folks! thot today u guys going civil defence heritage centre??

    me also need to go SLS next week to get some notebook RAM. been many moons since i been there. anyone can recommend a good reputable shop to upgrade my RAM? need to get another piece of 512MB PC2700 (333 MHz).
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  16. #776
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    morning, folks! thot today u guys going civil defence heritage centre??

    me also need to go SLS next week to get some notebook RAM. been many moons since i been there. anyone can recommend a good reputable shop to upgrade my RAM? need to get another piece of 512MB PC2700 (333 MHz).
    Best Bargin on the 4th floor is okie, friendly people and been around for years...its just a few stores behind from the only 2nd hand notebooks store

  17. #777
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Good morning ppl!

  18. #778
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    Best Bargin on the 4th floor is okie, friendly people and been around for years...its just a few stores behind from the only 2nd hand notebooks store
    thanks, alex!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  19. #779

    Default

    hi everyone,
    just discovered this interesting thread...

    good morning guys!

  20. #780
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mobby
    hi everyone,
    just discovered this interesting thread...

    good morning guys!
    Welcome welcome .. and good morning

    YEs.. this interesting thread is like that lambchop play along song - "itisathreadthatneverends... lalala"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •