Page 34 of 102 FirstFirst ... 92429323334353639445984 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 2035

Thread: Sentosa Thread VI (..more fun,action and BuY BuY BuY!)

  1. #661
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    yeah... u'll see me online throughout tonite also
    wah... power...
    i already going to KO liaoz...

  2. #662
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    No comments on the dress.. but the model

    damm...go or dun go

    COME COME!!!
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  3. #663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    COME COME!!!
    by the time I rush there from work earliest 7.30pm leh ... what time the fashion show start?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #664
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    No comments on the dress.. but the model

    damm...go or dun go
    go loh...kawaii right?

  5. #665
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    by the time I rush there from work earliest 7.30pm leh ... what time the fashion show start?
    i posted to ask for the timing, its 3 pages now, still nobody tell me ley??
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  6. #666
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    go loh...kawaii right?
    YEAH...

  7. #667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    YEAH...
    Go Go Go!

    Show your friend the pic... he P&S also will go shoot
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  8. #668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    see u after lunch 1 pm..ok???
    i will onli b there at 6+ tomolo lor.. got something on.. make sure u b there hor...

  9. #669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    i posted to ask for the timing, its 3 pages now, still nobody tell me ley??

    cos no one believe u will b going mah............. hahahah

  10. #670
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    i will onli b there at 6+ tomolo lor.. got something on.. make sure u b there hor...
    6 plus?? u want me to grow sprider web there hah???
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  11. #671
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    lolx, i wouldn even know who is who even if i DO go...

  12. #672
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    cos no one believe u will b going mah............. hahahah
    i scare ley..u all LENS big big.... FLASH power power...i stand beside u all look like little kid mah...*hide*...in one corner to shoot...haiz...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  13. #673

    Default

    Those who went there today... did the usual group of uncles camp there?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #674
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    lolx, i wouldn even know who is who even if i DO go...
    when u reach, just SHOUT ST ST ST!!!!!! ....... when those photographers not looking at u , we are the ones.......( pretening not to know u loh!! )
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  15. #675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    lolx, i wouldn even know who is who even if i DO go...
    believe me... unless they could not group together... you sure can't miss them..

    1 technique I learnt (some posted in ST before)... juz go there and scream a few of the nicks here...definately they'll tell you where they are.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  16. #676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Those who went there today... did the usual group of uncles camp there?

    nope............................. but IT IS CROWDED !!!!!! U HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!!!!!!!

  17. #677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    i scare ley..u all LENS big big.... FLASH power power...i stand beside u all look like little kid mah...*hide*...in one corner to shoot...haiz...

    dun talk rubbish lah...................... yurs not BIG meh ???????

  18. #678
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    when u reach, just SHOUT ST ST ST!!!!!! ....... when those photographers not looking at u , we are the ones.......( pretening not to know u loh!! )
    lol :

  19. #679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    when u reach, just SHOUT ST ST ST!!!!!! ....... when those photographers not looking at u , we are the ones.......( pretening not to know u loh!! )
    Wah Geno smart liao... now dun wan to acknowledge...better
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  20. #680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    6 plus?? u want me to grow sprider web there hah???
    hahahhaa.......................................... . so u going or not ? was looking all round for u todae leh !!!!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •