Page 32 of 102 FirstFirst ... 72227303132333437425782 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 2035

Thread: Sentosa Thread VI (..more fun,action and BuY BuY BuY!)

  1. #621
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    think alot of ppl ned to go Sim Lim buy keyboards after seeing their photos... lots of blood on keyboard

    My location was not good. Alot of models never walk to the other short stage side
    so howz yr shoot???
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  2. #622
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Ooii what's with the large format image?!?!?! My screen only 14"!!!
    eh pai seh le... haha...
    still trying to learn how to upload image...
    will take it down liaoz...

  3. #623
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    think alot of ppl ned to go Sim Lim buy keyboards after seeing their photos... lots of blood on keyboard

    My location was not good. Alot of models never walk to the other short stage side
    really??? wah... waits with anticipation...

  4. #624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    really??? wah... waits with anticipation...
    u going tomorrow meh?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #625
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    so howz yr shoot???
    pics not a lot survived...alot OOF. Location not good so didnt take alot.
    as for e models....i think e Shangxi ones prettier
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  6. #626
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    u going tomorrow meh?
    unfortunately no.. haha, mentioned in my earlier posts..
    fren monitor blew up... going sim lim with him tmr to buy new one...
    and i got no external flash "yet"

  7. #627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    OMG... looking thru e RC fashion shots....dress is like see thru!!!

    now then u know meh ? walau.. slow leh.......

  8. #628
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Wah like that tomorrow I must go liao must stand in front.

  9. #629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    unfortunately no.. haha, mentioned in my earlier posts..
    fren monitor blew up... going sim lim with him tmr to buy new one...
    and i got no external flash "yet"
    Tell you friend about the RC show... I'm sure he'll want to go also

    As for your flash..... ESPN. Where's your virus.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  10. #630
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    pics not a lot survived...alot OOF. Location not good so didnt take alot.
    as for e models....i think e Shangxi ones prettier
    i went so early, walk around like a fool looking for a spot to stand and shoot, but those chairs just piss me off ley...stay for only 10 mins and its getting me crazy ha ha..and up shopping around that area...

    i wonder will they remove those seats tmr , if not u will need to stand by the side again which the models will seldom look at us loh..sain...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  11. #631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah like that tomorrow I must go liao must stand in front.
    Stage pretty long and low... where's the best location?

    Make me wan to shoot RC.. was thinkin of resting at home
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  12. #632
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I think I won't get a good slot if I go there on time and yet I don't want to go there early

  13. #633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    i went so early, walk around like a fool looking for a spot to stand and shoot, but those chairs just piss me off ley...stay for only 10 mins and its getting me crazy ha ha..and up shopping around that area...

    i wonder will they remove those seats tmr , if not u will need to stand by the side again which the models will seldom look at us loh..sain...
    use your long lens and shoot from 2nd floor ... but only got 1 sweet spot.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #634
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah like that tomorrow I must go liao must stand in front.
    u going, i might be going to chop places..... what time the show starts????
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  15. #635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I think I won't get a good slot if I go there on time and yet I don't want to go there early
    *whisper* ask DF to chop a place in exchange for a shoot. He definately agree
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  16. #636
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    If you chop place then I go lor

  17. #637
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    use your long lens and shoot from 2nd floor ... but only got 1 sweet spot.
    my lens max only 300mm...
    no money to buy longer zoom...

    2 nd ??? dont think it can make it haiz....

    somemore i got bad habit shooting close up half body...500mm??
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  18. #638
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    anyone can tell me tmr's fashion show starts what time hah???

    i might be going down early to .............. eat dinner lah..what u thinking??
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  19. #639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    my lens max only 300mm...
    no money to buy longer zoom...

    2 nd ??? dont think it can make it haiz....

    somemore i got bad habit shooting close up half body...500mm??
    300 not enuf meh?
    U wan super closeup lah
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  20. #640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Stage pretty long and low... where's the best location?

    Make me wan to shoot RC.. was thinkin of resting at home

    thot u say u need to worjk ?????? cheh........

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •