Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1419222324252629344974 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 2035

Thread: Sentosa Thread VI (..more fun,action and BuY BuY BuY!)

  1. #461
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Sell the L, and get the T or D.
    mebbe...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  2. #462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    420 where for reach for those runway...unless you got prime location
    aiya, what to do, 580 too exp for me now le... 420 seems good for a startup external flash though, then must thick skin go and chop good locations lo...

  3. #463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    yah the 85AW looks good to me. how muchie?
    but looks like cannot shoulder sling.
    Can't remember the price... think I kena chop that time...

    Shoulder sling can lah... I was slinging all these while mah.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    aiya, what to do, 580 too exp for me now le... 420 seems good for a startup external flash though, then must thick skin go and chop good locations lo...

    Hahaha...

    Than I can ask you to reserve a spot for me also whan you go chop a good location
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Can't remember the price... think I kena chop that time...

    Shoulder sling can lah... I was slinging all these while mah.
    okay later go check it out.

  6. #466
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Hahaha...

    Than I can ask you to reserve a spot for me also whan you go chop a good location
    HEH... i'll bring my durian armor there....
    see who dare to fight with me... Buahahahha

    that;s if i DO managed to get the 420 1st...

  7. #467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    HEH... i'll bring my durian armor there....
    see who dare to fight with me... Buahahahha

    that;s if i DO managed to get the 420 1st...
    420EX flash? .... better buy a flash concentrator as well

  8. #468
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Guys all the talk ...

    Just wanna catch up abit ... is there anything on tomorrow?

  9. #469
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Guys all the talk ...

    Just wanna catch up abit ... is there anything on tomorrow?
    Tmr evening got fashion shoot at RC, want to go anot?

  10. #470
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Tmr evening got fashion shoot at RC, want to go anot?
    GO GO GO!

    Garion sure go and shoot XMM one.

  11. #471
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    GO GO GO!

    Garion sure go and shoot XMM one.
    AJ23

    U going anot?

  12. #472
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    AJ23

    U going anot?
    Yeah, accompanying u to shoot XMM.

  13. #473
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Anybody wanna go CP?

  14. #474
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Tmr evening got fashion shoot at RC, want to go anot?
    Evening ah?

    See how .. might not go cos might go overnight cycling

  15. #475
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Anybody wanna go CP?
    Tempting... but no $$$

  16. #476
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Tempting... but no $$$
    go see see look look...

  17. #477
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    go see see look look...
    Tempting wor

  18. #478
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    come come... i'll be there ard 6:30-40 like that. hope not crowded.

  19. #479
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    come come... i'll be there ard 6:30-40 like that. hope not crowded.
    Nooooooooooooo .... CANNOT!

  20. #480
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    DA going to
    BUY BUY BUY
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •