Page 23 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1318212223242528334873 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 2035

Thread: Sentosa Thread VI (..more fun,action and BuY BuY BuY!)

  1. #441
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    It's easier to sync if u ask AJ to stand beside u...
    Just let him shoot the machine gun style!!

    Ahem.... did I hear something?

  2. #442
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    It's easier to sync if u ask AJ to stand beside u...
    Just let him shoot the machine gun style!!

    eh... aj23 uses hammerheads. how to fight....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  3. #443
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Ahem.... did I hear something?
    Wah!! GHOST!!! I better go hide.....

  4. #444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    wah... sure can work or not... lolx
    this tot came to my mind b4... so many photog flashing everywhere, maybe got chance to sync it ah? haha, but nvr really tried.... more i think, more i feel idiotic...

    speed of light so blardy fast... haha, dun think my finger so "zhun", can click at right time
    buy those light trigger that ppl use for phooting lightings and fireworks loh.... but dunnoe the x-sync speed in such case
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Ahem.... did I hear something?
    yeah.. ask you to shoot your models using FP flash mode
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  6. #446
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    buy those light trigger that ppl use for phooting lightings and fireworks loh.... but dunnoe the x-sync speed in such case
    yeah... i also not sure abt that too... now trying to buy a 420ex... hiaz... $$ gone so easily sia... hope the BNS thread seller replies me soon...

  7. #447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    yeah... i also not sure abt that too... now trying to buy a 420ex... hiaz... $$ gone so easily sia... hope the BNS thread seller replies me soon...
    420 where for reach for those runway...unless you got prime location
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  8. #448
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    anyone got good camera bag recommendation that can put body+grip+standard zoom lens all mount togther? something like top-loader?

  9. #449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    anyone got good camera bag recommendation that can put body+grip+standard zoom lens all mount togther? something like top-loader?
    Off-trail

    This is good... and it's only S$55 @ CP... check size tho...think there's a smaller version..

    My only gripe is that the shoulder sling is not comfortable enuf if you fully load the bag... must get a thicker and padded sling
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  10. #450
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    STALKER !!!
    No wor... I was at NUG and then chaotic came to find me for dinner, I heard it's Edwin's bday so I press him for treat, they say ok, can go with them to Cafe Cartel, they walk v fast ma.. so I thot it's City Hall's one.. then end up me and chaotic eat elsewhere lor.

    Thot I can meet fb

  11. #451
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Off-trail

    This is good... and it's only S$55 @ CP... check size tho...think there's a smaller version..

    My only gripe is that the shoulder sling is not comfortable enuf if you fully load the bag... must get a thicker and padded sling
    OT: currently, wats the pricing for the steath reporter 650AW?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  12. #452
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Off-trail

    This is good... and it's only S$55 @ CP... check size tho...think there's a smaller version..

    My only gripe is that the shoulder sling is not comfortable enuf if you fully load the bag... must get a thicker and padded sling
    doesn't look like it can accommodate body + grip.

  13. #453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    OT: currently, wats the pricing for the steath reporter 650AW?
    u asking mi??... no idea

    tot u good friends wif MS colors... they dun sell meh.

    Else ask AB to take a stroll and check the price for you loh.
    Last edited by CYRN; 24th March 2005 at 02:47 PM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    doesn't look like it can accommodate body + grip.
    Can... tried fitting my 10D wif 70-200 2.8 before. But no space for flash and whatever other thingys you want to carry.

    Still got 2 more lens pouches...

    Else, follow me, get the specialist 85AW... the one I normally carry ard... but now tied to my trolly.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  15. #455
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    OT: currently, wats the pricing for the steath reporter 650AW?
    S$170?

  16. #456
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    yeah.. ask you to shoot your models using FP flash mode
    Haha, I seldom shoot models using FP flash mode, body + lense + flash + bracket too heavy liao.

  17. #457
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Wah!! GHOST!!! I better go hide.....



  18. #458
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Can... tried fitting my 10D wif 70-200 2.8 before. But no space for flash and whatever other thingys you want to carry.

    Still got 2 more lens pouches...

    Else, follow me, get the specialist 85AW... the one I normally carry ard... but now tied to my trolly.
    yah the 85AW looks good to me. how muchie?
    but looks like cannot shoulder sling.

  19. #459
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    u asking mi??... no idea

    tot u good friends wif MS colors... they dun sell meh.

    Else ask AB to take a stroll and check the price for you loh.
    they dun have a lot of stock for lowepro. its not their speciality to sell bags. mostly carry the smaller ones.

    aj23 - thanks!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  20. #460
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    aj23 - thanks!
    Sell the L, and get the T or D.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •