Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: free seawater??

  1. #21

    Default Re: free seawater??

    some people believe sea water can cure skin ailments.

    hence take home .

    but do you see in background, many commercial vessels, some which are discharging waste? lol
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  2. #22

    Default Re: free seawater??

    If the population keep increasing and there is water shortage.

    Price of water will shoot up and you will need to use sea water to wash your floor/toilet/windows etc.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  3. #23
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: free seawater??

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    I used the New sh!t Water.... not, sea water la.... and the fin got burnt, and they became much easily infected by fish ailment..... though my rearing style did not change....
    New sh!t water, LOL, like that.

    my NSW supposed to mean Natural Sea Water.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: free seawater??

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    New sh!t water, LOL, like that.

    my NSW supposed to mean Natural Sea Water.
    Oh... I thought you meant New Sh!t Water with your NSW.... that's why sometimes, better not to use too many acronym..... could create confusion.... lol....

    I miss rearing fighting fish.. they are so easy to rear.... but the water..... maybe use evian??? lol....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  5. #25
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: free seawater??

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Oh... I thought you meant New Sh!t Water with your NSW.... that's why sometimes, better not to use too many acronym..... could create confusion.... lol....

    I miss rearing fighting fish.. they are so easy to rear.... but the water..... maybe use evian??? lol....
    sorry.
    Just add some water conditioner should work.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    sorry.
    Just add some water conditioner should work.
    Tried... but did not work well... I think betta fins are quite sensitive, especially those show betta.....
    Last edited by Halfmoon; 3rd February 2013 at 10:09 AM.
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  7. #27
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: free seawater??

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Oh... I thought you meant New Sh!t Water with your NSW.... that's why sometimes, better not to use too many acronym..... could create confusion.... lol....

    I miss rearing fighting fish.. they are so easy to rear.... but the water..... maybe use evian??? lol....
    Water that is too pure is not good either, balence is important.

    Tried drinking 1 litter of distilled water in a mindless challenge, didn't end well for all parties.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  8. #28
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Water that is too pure is not good either, balence is important.

    Tried drinking 1 litter of distilled water in a mindless challenge, didn't end well for all parties.
    Mmmm... I see..... not sure if the fish will fare better.....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  9. #29

    Default Re: free seawater??

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Mmmm... I see..... not sure if the fish will fare better.....
    You should understand what is pH before you get your fish

    Aquarium Water pH Levels
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  10. #30
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: free seawater??

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    You should understand what is pH before you get your fish

    Aquarium Water pH Levels
    ....and the hardness too.
    by right the right water conditioner should fix these 2.
    but like what 9V said, aging the water is also important.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •