Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Back to basics

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Back to basics

    Do we have enough water to sustain 6.9 Million?






    Out of 6.9 Million, the number of adults who want to own a car will proportionately increase - meaning competition for COE is intense and it can reach $200,000 to $300,000 for small car category.

    The rationale was that not enough Singaporeans marry and those who married have too few children.

    So later on if out of these 6.9 Million similarly few marry and those who married have too few children, will the population need to increase to 10 Million further down the road?

    Tissue paper choping to reserve seats in crowded food centres - may be ignored in future because there are too many people.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 30th January 2013 at 10:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Do we have enough water to sustain 6.9 Million?

    Out of 6.9 Million, the number of adults who want to own a car will proportionately increase - meaning competition for COE is intense and it can reach $200,000 to $300,000 for small car category.

    The rationale was that not enough Singaporeans marry and those who married have too few children.

    So later on if out of these 6.9 Million similarly few marry and those who married have too few children, will the population need to increase to 10 Million further down the road?

    Tissue paper choping to reserve seats in crowded food centres - may be ignored in future because there are too many people.
    I know.... whatever I say will be marked..... but will try not to bite....

    But more people in sg mean more source for sh1t and urine... so why worry? We have more new sh1t water. ... not lesser...
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: Back to basics

    When the population become that much, beware of your properties. Esp your camera! No one will tell you that he is a thief and so, when he was invited to work here, he/she may strike any time. Lets us get ready for more RIOTs by them in the future, most to most they go back or they over power the police???
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    When the population become that much, beware of your properties. Esp your camera! No one will tell you that he is a thief and so, when he was invited to work here, he/she may strike any time. Lets us get ready for more RIOTs by them in the future, most to most they go back or they over power the police???
    Do you trust our policeman???

    It is my issue.... I hv not much faith in them.. .
    Last edited by Halfmoon; 30th January 2013 at 11:13 PM.
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: Back to basics

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Do you trust our policeman???

    It is my issue.... I hv not much faith in them.. .
    They only know how to sit at their office n answer call, drink coffee etc... Wait till big problems, then they ask for witness. Pui! I was the witness also dont bother as waste my time. Increase population lor, more problems raise!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  6. #6
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Back to basics

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Do you trust our policeman???

    It is my issue.... I hv not much faith in them.. .
    I look at Adam Goi and Jalan Suka,

    nope. don't think so.

    then again, most of the police force, all NSF/NSmen. ask them go liao raid, what if one die? statement must write 多多... who wanna write?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Back to basics

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    They only know how to sit at their office n answer call, drink coffee etc... Wait till big problems, then they ask for witness. Pui! I was the witness also dont bother as waste my time. Increase population lor, more problems raise!
    In my case, I saw a Police car parked at a multi storey car park with 2 officer inside... sleeping.... mmm... I did not see clearly if that was a he and a she or a he he or a she she....

    Should have shot evidence.......
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Back to basics

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    I look at Adam Goi and Jalan Suka,

    nope. don't think so.

    then again, most of the police force, all NSF/NSmen. ask them go liao raid, what if one die? statement must write 多多... who wanna write?
    you're too young... to understand the reason for allowing this to happen within/near the RED light district

  9. #9
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Back to basics

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Do we have enough water to sustain 6.9 Million?
    Why not? We are surround by water.

    Hyflux have two desalination plants at Tuas. SingSpring Seawater Desalination Plant (SSDP) and Tuaspring Seawater Desalination Plant (TSDP) with capacity of 136,380m/day and 318,500m/day respectively. Can always build more if required before the water agreement with Malaysia expire in 2061.

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    then again, most of the police force, all NSF/NSmen. ask them go liao raid, what if one die? statement must write 多多... who wanna write?
    PNSFs and PNSFmen mainly sit inside police posts and change IC addresses, marshalling traffic or carry corpses etc. etc.

    Anti-vice operations are handled by the Specialised Crimes Branch (SCB), Specialised Crime Division (SCD) of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) with support from the Special Operations Command (SOC) if necessary.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  10. #10

    Default Re: Back to basics

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Why not? We are surround by water.

    Hyflux have two desalination plants at Tuas. SingSpring Seawater Desalination Plant (SSDP) and Tuaspring Seawater Desalination Plant (TSDP) with capacity of 136,380m/day and 318,500m/day respectively. Can always build more if required before the water agreement with Malaysia expire in 2061.


    PNSFs and PNSFmen mainly sit inside police posts and change IC addresses, marshalling traffic or carry corpses etc. etc.

    Anti-vice operations are handled by the Specialised Crimes Branch (SCB), Specialised Crime Division (SCD) of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) with support from the Special Operations Command (SOC) if necessary.
    Buy Hyflux Shares, and also United Environtech . Next time sure got business one.
    Water is more precious than oil. No oil - can't get anywhere. No water - can't get to tomorrow.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  11. #11
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: Back to basics

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    When the population become that much, beware of your properties. Esp your camera! No one will tell you that he is a thief and so, when he was invited to work here, he/she may strike any time. Lets us get ready for more RIOTs by them in the future, most to most they go back or they over power the police???
    Don't worry... we will only get the top quality ones who can integrate well with our community, of good morals, and willing to work hard to sustain our aging population instead of their own parents.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai

    Don't worry... we will only get the top quality ones who can integrate well with our community, of good morals, and willing to work hard to sustain our aging population instead of their own parents.
    Wow! Vote Uncle Fai!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: Back to basics

    Maybe I need to visit Bhutan to find happiness. The rice that one sowed and harvested will always taste sweeter and more satisfying than those processed and bought off the shelf.

    'Bhutan is not Shangri-La on earth': Khaw

  14. #14
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    Visit bhutan can only make u happy for a while......its only for people whi were born and breed there.....there is nothing else they want except worshipping their religious. .

  15. #15
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qystan View Post
    Wow! Vote Uncle Fai!
    YES! I need your support! My platform will be free education, free childcare, free healthcare, no foreign talents, no COE, no COV, no NS, no ERP, HDB prices pegged to median income.

    Please vote for my party, the hope of Singapore! The ECP - Everybody Can Party!
    Last edited by UncleFai; 1st February 2013 at 01:32 PM.

  16. #16

    Default

    UncleFei 万歳万歳!

  17. #17

    Default Re: Back to basics

    I will support u, uncle fai

  18. #18
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: Back to basics

    Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    I will support u, uncle fai
    Thank you... and make sure don't support the PIE - Parti Instan Emigrasi...

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Back to basics

    Uncle Fai you must promise that ALL Singaporeans will have what somebody recently said. [ Everybody has a car - we have two]
    Last edited by ricohflex; 1st February 2013 at 09:12 PM.

  20. #20
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Back to basics

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    PNSFs and PNSFmen mainly sit inside police posts and change IC addresses, marshalling traffic or carry corpses etc. etc.

    Anti-vice operations are handled by the Specialised Crimes Branch (SCB), Specialised Crime Division (SCD) of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) with support from the Special Operations Command (SOC) if necessary.
    inside there no NSF?

    ah well. someone jiak zhua lor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •