Thread: Anyone on Transcend wifi card 32gb with Nikon D90?

Default Anyone on Transcend wifi card 32gb with Nikon D90?

I just bought one yesterday from Sim Lim. Despite following instructions, still cannot connect it with my Note 2.
    Also cannot see any image in the card when viewing from D90. There are supposed to be Transcend images for connection when press the delete button.
    Has anyone successfully connect the wifi on D90 with your Android phone/

For d90 u may try going looking into one of the folders - u may see your pictures there - it should be there - the folder is not found in the main - try looking into the menu - into folders
    Once u found the folder -the icon should be there and u can get to delete it -

If not wrong for your card ( just our guess ) when u mention delete button - the system is the same with the Flucard first generation - using the delete button . -

Nw days for Toshiba and Flucard - 3rd gen is now auto - no more delete button

Hope it helps
    Last edited by sgcamerastore; 27th January 2013 at 10:06 PM.
    Largest Camera Accessories Store - www.sgcamerastore.com

Default Re: Anyone on Transcend wifi card 32gb with Nikon D90?

Hi sgcamerastore, thanks for the reply. I've not taken any pics on it. Issue is that I cannot even get it connected to the phone.
    Transcend menu mentioned that "By default, the Wi-Fi SD card’s wireless network signal will automatically broadcast in
    Direct Share mode once the camera is powered on." But I cannot detect the wifi card network using my note2. initially thought it could be phone issue. so tried it on S2 and iphone but still cannot detect.

Hmm. - does the card of yours need to delete anything before it connects ? As u mention u need to delete something am I right -

Does your instruction tell u to look out for a icon before delete in the main something like that

If direct mode - does your phone under the wireless - are u able to see the network of the card - if u can see - click on the network of the card

If direct mode and doesn't work - then I guess something could be wrong with the card - but it our guess only
    Last edited by sgcamerastore; 27th January 2013 at 10:33 PM.
    Largest Camera Accessories Store - www.sgcamerastore.com

Default Re: Anyone on Transcend wifi card 32gb with Nikon D90?

there is no need to delete anything. It's the delete button that is used to "activate the wifi sd card wireless signal".
    So these are the built-in images that cannot be deleted. These images are "Sirect Share', "Internet Mode" and "Smartphone Personal Hotspot".
    I've wrote in to Memoryworld who distribute Transcen Wifi card. Have to see if card is faulty.