Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Makeover Course No.9 (26th April 2005)

Certainly have to admit that the course has really taught me how to do a makeover shoot. Not only that. the various lightings method taught is also very interesting and educational. At least now we know how the pros do it...

Upz for makeover!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Octane69
    Certainly have to admit that the course has really taught me how to do a makeover shoot. Not only that. the various lightings method taught is also very interesting and educational. At least now we know how the pros do it...

Upz for makeover!!!
    Yes .... you can learn different studio lighting setup for Pro Image !!

Namelist

1) HO
    2) MAD
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)

6 slots left.......Anyone else interested?

Namelist

1) HO
    2) MAD
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)

6 slots left.......Anyone else interested?

Always worry about why you can't seem to compose better portraiture shots than the rest? Well this course not only helps you understand and but guide you to be a better portraiture photographer. Understand basic lighting setups, compositions, make-up and communication with your subject.

I will guide along the way to rectify your mistakes as well.

Namelist

1) HO
    2) MAD
    3) SCH
    4) KEN
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)

4 more slots left.......Anyone else interested? Starts 26th April which is next Tuesday.

Always worry about why you can't seem to compose better portraiture shots than the rest? Well this course not only helps you understand and but guide you to be a better portraiture photographer. Understand basic lighting setups, compositions, make-up and communication with your subject.

Namelist

1) HO
    2) MAD
    3) SCH
    4) KEN
    5) GAB
    6)
    7)
    8)

4 more slots left.......Anyone else interested? Starts 26th April which is next Tuesday.

Latest Namelist

1) TERREN - D
    2) ANA - F
    3) SCH - R
    4) GAB - R
    5) KEN - R
    6)
    7)
    8)

3 more slots left.......Anyone else interested? Starts 26th April which is next Tuesday.

atest Namelist

1) KEN - R
    2) ANA - F
    3) SCH - R
    4) GAB - R
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)

Back to 4 slots left.......Anyone else interested? Starts 26th April which is next Tuesday.

Latest Namelist

1) KEN - R
    2) ANA - F
    3) SCH - R
    4) GAB - R
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)

Back to 4 slots left.......Anyone else interested? Starts 26th April which is next Tuesday.

Starts this Tuesday at 7.00pm!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12