Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 144

Thread: PLUG #1 - APRIL (Discussion & Enquiry Thread)

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tomato
    Posts
    458

    Default

    http://www.singaporefashionfestival.com.sg/

    Just to make u 'WOlfs" gian, go to Schedule > 3 April

    U'll see a triumph Lingerie show...

    Damn... my nose is bleeding again....

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psx2sg
    http://www.singaporefashionfestival.com.sg/

    Just to make u 'WOlfs" gian, go to Schedule > 3 April

    U'll see a triumph Lingerie show...

    Damn... my nose is bleeding again....
    *Wolf Wolf woooooooooooo.....* Hehehehehe....but ticket bo liao leh...how to get ticket har?

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psx2sg
    SIMI is SEEDing?

    So is the meeting this sat at Millenia walk confirm?

    How about taking photo at the fashion festival?

    http://www.singaporefashionfestival....dule_2apr.html

    Only G-Star at 3pm got tix... tix is free BTW
    SEEDing si cho SEED la!


    Now got fashionshow, don't know still want to SEED or not! Maybe SEED with JD for the lingerie.....

  4. #44
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Just take a casual shot outside lah, ppl/

    No gal to see will die meh...or you prefer to donate your blood to Red Cross Society?

    *J/K*

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josho
    Just take a casual shot outside lah, ppl/

    No gal to see will die meh...or you prefer to donate your blood to Red Cross Society?

    *J/K*
    Donate blood? Hmmmm...can I donate something else or not? Keep for a long time liaoz....

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    Donate blood? Hmmmm...can I donate something else or not? Keep for a long time liaoz....
    Something from your long one?
    Last edited by LifeWorld; 28th March 2005 at 09:57 PM.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    *Wolf Wolf woooooooooooo.....* Hehehehehe....but ticket bo liao leh...how to get ticket har?
    Bo ticket liao meh???

    I just clicked the SFF link and set for 2 tickets.
    They send email with the 2 tix liao, can print and enter liao... oops!!!
    RH

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tomato
    Posts
    458

    Default

    SERIOUS?! Mai tu leow... gotta act fast...I can donate both my blood and...

  9. #49
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psx2sg
    SERIOUS?! Mai tu leow... gotta act fast...I can donate both my blood and...
    Tried but they said no ticket . How about this one at 3pm on 3 Apr 2005:

    Singapore Designers Labels Show
    bods.bodynits,iS, Individual Expression (IE), Love on Earth (LOE), n è s s

    Cheers
    John

  10. #50

    Default

    Hmmmm...now I got 4 tickets for The Singapore Women’s Weekly Lingerie Awards liao...can spare 2 tickets if someone interested to go together...

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tomato
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Wah! you guys damn lucky leh...

    Remember to snap more photo hor then post up

  12. #52
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    Hmmmm...now I got 4 tickets for The Singapore Women’s Weekly Lingerie Awards liao...can spare 2 tickets if someone interested to go together...
    Me want one, if ok to spare?

    ../azul123

  13. #53
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default

    By the way, do you guys think the lighting there will be well lit? me wouldn't know about this as it will be my first time. Please be gentle a virgi*

    ../azul123

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tomato
    Posts
    458

    Default

    actually you can book yourself azul... here's the link

    http://www.singaporefashionfestival....asp?eventid=17

    Ok SEED = Spend Extra $ for Equipment Day A.K.A burn your wallet day... understand!
    Last edited by psx2sg; 29th March 2005 at 11:30 AM.

  15. #55
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    But wasn't 2 Apr 2005 our PLUG gathering?

    Cheers
    John

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    But wasn't 2 Apr 2005 our PLUG gathering?

    Cheers
    John
    PLUG outing starts at 2pm...the show starts at 1pm mah...

  17. #57
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psx2sg
    actually you can book yourself azul... here's the link

    http://www.singaporefashionfestival....asp?eventid=17

    Ok SEED = Spend Extra $ for Equipment Day A.K.A burn your wallet day... understand!
    Thanks...

    Got myself a ticket now..

    ../azul123

  18. #58
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    PLUG outing starts at 2pm...the show starts at 1pm mah...
    Mmm... ok... grab a ticket before it's gone

    Cheers
    John

  19. #59
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default

    I think there won't be enough time to get to Seed after the Lingerie Awards, I maybe wrong but usually these events never start on time.

    I am not sure if this is an award presentation or will there be models taking to the catwalk. If only awards then I will quickly move on to Seed.

    If models parading in Lingerie, definitely need more time to go down to Seed liow, and looks like some of us who are planning to be at SFF will likely not be on time at Seed also. Hope Seed will be around an hour later, as it will take at least that much time to get some shots in SFF, just thinking ahead.

    ../azul123

  20. #60

    Default

    Got myself the tickets too but do your think we will even be able to get inside? looking at it, i'm sure it's going to be packed and furthermore, it's Lingerie Awards we are talking about. Things like this don't come often and i bet half of Singapore will be there

    Also, those who has already sold off the FZ20....what a waste I'm sure you will miss the 12x zoom

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •