Hi guys and gals,
Labrador Park - The Relatively Unknown Heaven
This installation brings you to one of the onshore national park, the Labrador Park. I happen to know this place when I was still in my JC days as dirty, lots of cockcroaches running around. The Labrador Park previous was a military artillery fort and bunker. Today it remains few but certain important history of the British army's presence in Singapore. The scenery is breath taking when I last check it on this Tuesday. Prepare to take the sunset and night beauty at this nice place if weather permits.
1 Rule for this event
1. Every shot counts, but I do not care how you are going to do it. Make sure when you take a picture 2 times both show different meaning, else you are wasting both our time when I ask to see your picture (All).
Who can come
1. Those who want to think before they take a picture.
2. Gals are not advisable unless they want to stick together with another all the time.
Location: Labrador Park
Date: 26th March 2005
Time: 1700 - 2000
Meetup Point: HarbourFront MRT Station
Slots: 5 excluding me
Plan for this trip
Move out by 1700, drop off at bus stop at 1715. Now we have to walk about 10 minutes before we see part of the history of the Fort and Bunkers. We will spend about 30mins here until we see the Coast, where you get to see families fishing and relaxing. By the time we walk from the east to the west of the coast (where the Jetty is, it should be about 7pm or slightly earlier. This is just the right time for sunset. By 8pm we will leave and if you guys want dinner we can go HarbourFront to eat.
Stuff to bring
1. Torchlight as it gets dark
2. Tripod is a must as even daylight the condition is quite bad on ISO 400 film
Please PM me your particulars if you are interested. I will need the following information as confirmation that you would come. Be assured that your personal information will not be given out without your permission:
1. Real Name
2. Mobile Contact (or home contact if not available)
One last thing, be punctual as much as possible so we can start early