Thread: Spotmeter

Default Spotmeter

I have just posted a thread under Pentax cos have bought a spotmeter similar to the famous Pentax Spotmeter. Do any CS'ers have experience using one which they can pass on

Cheers

Try to search www.google.com as you will get basic information plus other users, especially MF/LF users' input. Here CS there are few people using Spotmeter, if not they seldom post online (they more into taking photos).

Quote Originally Posted by theITguy
    Try to search www.google.com as you will get basic information plus other users, especially MF/LF users' input. Here CS there are few people using Spotmeter, if not they seldom post online (they more into taking photos).
    I have had a lot of responses under my original thread but yours here has been the most useful and common sense answer... I feel a bit stupid now.... I went on Google and within less than a minute had found an excellent downloadable manual and some other stuff as well... BIG THANKS ITGUY

Quote Originally Posted by theITguy
    PS and I love your 'Quotes' because I think, That is 'where i'm at!'; which is why i bought the spotmeter. I have an all singing all dancing camera, but want to grab some of the decision making myself.. I want to use my legs as the zoom, pick the exposure and really concentrate on the composition......... give me another 200 years and I might start to get it right!!

Cheers Stroma.

PS I can do just about all that can be done in Photoshop ( I teach it!!)... But I want to be able to acquire the skill not to have to use it!!