Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Thread: TFP Shoots anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Hello,

I think we try to minimize the cost as much as possible lah. Just put on light make-up lor. It is up to us to make you look good right? Err... Did I say anything wrong?
    hmmm. i read other threads and i think makeup is important should it be a studio shoot?

but that will be if we have a studio shoot.... will discuss wiv my fren more yeaah?

Hello,

I think we try to minimize the cost as much as possible lah. Just put on light make-up lor. It is up to us to make you look good right? Err... Did I say anything wrong?
    Of coz nothing wrong la. But no matter how good a photog, w/o a good makeup artist and support there will be a limitation.
    PS will help a bit sometimes.

I'm only free this weekend. if the shoot is going to be in April then good luck to all of ya for the shoot.

Hello guys,

Wow! This is really getting interesting! I think this is the most happening shoot ever. Look at the rest of the shoot, none of them are even half as enthusiastic about it!

Nad, you sure have strong magnet, can pull all the photographers and audiences together so fast! As to your friend, as, please bring because our group can split into half and do 2 shoots simultaneously. Then we will swap over.

I would suggest an outdoor shoot. Location perhaps we look at that nice park at Marina South? Theme: Everywhere under the sun!

We have about 20 photographers, split into 2 groups. 1 will take you and the other will take your friend. Each group will be given 1 hour then rest and swap.

As for the audiences, those who are tired can do an exchange with them. In that way, the audiences can get a feel and a shot at your friend, you and the art as well.

Can anybody bring a big watercooler so that we could store some ice cold drinks too? How about food? We are into sunshine smile!!

Nice initiative

i dun really recommend a studio shoot for a few basic reasons..

normally when i do for clients.... if they are not professional models i would recommend an outdoor shoot... coz studio is very tiring and static...its pose pose pose all the way... and alot of concentration on the face.... mostly half portriats....

if on the spot no one know how to ask u to pose then ya session is wasted.....

studio will concentrate alot on ya theme....it will take time to set up lighting...only one or two can shoot at a time... depending on the amt of radio trigger sets there are..

outdoor however u can have versility in space and no one needs to wait to trigger the flash as in studio

if u want to have a make up artist i could recommend one...buten muz book.... for makeup alone can get for $55 for 3 hours.....

if u want to do hair too its ard 150 for half a day....its up to u and ya photogs.....so many ppl shoot surely they can fork out a min sum to pay for ya MUA

anyway it would be good to go thru where u wanna shoot and wat kind of clothes u wanna wear..
    whether it will suit and "blend-in" with the surroundings anot.... or will it give u a high contrast to the surrounding..

there's alot of planning to shooting....slowly does it la

cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    i dun really recommend a studio shoot for a few basic reasons..

normally when i do for clients.... if they are not professional models i would recommend an outdoor shoot... coz studio is very tiring and static...its pose pose pose all the way... and alot of concentration on the face.... mostly half portriats....

if on the spot no one know how to ask u to pose then ya session is wasted.....

studio will concentrate alot on ya theme....it will take time to set up lighting...only one or two can shoot at a time... depending on the amt of radio trigger sets there are..

outdoor however u can have versility in space and no one needs to wait to trigger the flash as in studio

if u want to have a make up artist i could recommend one...buten muz book.... for makeup alone can get for $55 for 3 hours.....

if u want to do hair too its ard 150 for half a day....its up to u and ya photogs.....so many ppl shoot surely they can fork out a min sum to pay for ya MUA

anyway it would be good to go thru where u wanna shoot and wat kind of clothes u wanna wear..
    whether it will suit and "blend-in" with the surroundings anot.... or will it give u a high contrast to the surrounding..

there's alot of planning to shooting....slowly does it la

cheers...
    woah! thanks for the advice! now i got something to work on!

shall discuss wiv my fren! hehehe. personally i prefer casual/glamour...

tanktops/skirts/tubes/toga/jeans/skirts/dresses/boots/lotsa jewellery

unless u guys got props/clothes too! hahhaa.

i shall roll off with some themes and locations me and my fren brainstormed... do add in yeah?

theme:-

- jewellery
    - hats
    - black & white / sepia
    - bright colours!
    - sporty
    - picnic
    - glamour
    - business wear
    - Japanese-themed

locations:-

- yacht
    - studio
    - Old changi hospital
    - Parks
    - Hotel
    - Playgrounds

clothing available:-

- tanktops
    - skirts
    - tubes
    - toga
    - jeans
    - skirts
    - dresses
    - boots
    - lotsa jewellery

Do add on for theme and locations and should u have props like hats and stuff...

tats me!

tats my fren selsel!

pics from george wong!

thanks ppl!
    Last edited by nadnut; 21st March 2005 at 11:51 PM. Reason: add in pics

try to drop lottsa jewellery la....it muz fit the theme u wanna do...not juz nice nice..else it will clutter ya photo..... space wise i tink semi indoor outdoor will be nice...

for such a large grp..since its practice session for most of them i presume fort cannin will be a nice place....lottsa space for photog to stand...

see ya clothes u have then decide on theme lo.....perhaps can do the easiest...casual theme lo....v good for young ppl...

anyway checked ya profile...haha u are my age.....

for the ppl shooting...my advice is go prepare model release....and do work out the terms properly.... since got kaypo's like me can be witnesses...try not to get another person shooting to witness the model release....not very nice..

cheers....

try to drop lottsa jewellery la....it muz fit the theme u wanna do...not juz nice nice..else it will clutter ya photo..... space wise i tink semi indoor outdoor will be nice...

for such a large grp..since its practice session for most of them i presume fort cannin will be a nice place....lottsa space for photog to stand...

see ya clothes u have then decide on theme lo.....perhaps can do the easiest...casual theme lo....v good for young ppl...

anyway checked ya profile...haha u are my age.....

for the ppl shooting...my advice is go prepare model release....and do work out the terms properly.... since got kaypo's like me can be witnesses...try not to get another person shooting to witness the model release....not very nice..

cheers....
    model release? i dun tink i want my pics to be sold elsewhere. juz for photographers own use i guess. nothing more...

hmmm. i tot of using jewellery as a theme? like dior/leehwa/sookee/city gems...

ur my age... ooh...

model release doesnt mean tt ya photos will be sold...its juz a way of confirming wat rights the photog are given to in the use of the photos....tt's y i told them to settle the terms properly...else later screw up..

and yes i am ya age...barely 21...i tink alot of ppl here tink i am alot older haha..

cheers..

model release doesnt mean tt ya photos will be sold...its juz a way of confirming wat rights the photog are given to in the use of the photos....tt's y i told them to settle the terms properly...else later screw up..

and yes i am ya age...barely 21...i tink alot of ppl here tink i am alot older haha..

cheers..
    woah. i juz had my 21st bdae recently! haahaha.

Default omg

nad! really overwhelming response. Hello! I'm nad's friend who'll be doing the shoot with you all! can call me selena or sel for short eh. you all seem like nice friendly people!!!

i'm fine with shooting on next weekend if you all are free. nad and i think we should do it on seperate days, probably 10 on each day. and maybe we'll split 5 photographers each. then rotate when each group is done.

as for themes, what we brainstormed are listed, if you all have any other suggestions can just add on or just pick one from the list eh? i'm more for casual/glam or with ALOT of rich, lively colours! wheeee!

i think it'll be better if we have MUAs, more pro ma. I mean, there's only so much a GOOD photographer and PS can do. Hahahahhaa.. and besides, with makeup, it'll be a more complete package eh?

anyways, with so many people, we can easily just share the cost eh?

indoor or outdoor is fine with me! but i agree studio shoots can be quite static. and you guys should have some ideas where you all want to shoot rite?

old changi hospital is a great place to shoot. a tad eerie but fantastic backgrounds and colours. i've shot there before..

or we can just do it at neighbourhood playgrounds or parks...

just give me lots and lots of colours!!!

tt effectively makes u older then me....

haha....

rich lively colours..
    hmmm i tink the key is blending la...anyway i am only here to kaypo.... haha.... may not even show up if i am scheduled for a shoot....

haha..

Hello,

Wah... How come you people all so young one?? Me quite old already and worse -- newbie!!! Argh!! face don't know where to put liao!!!
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

nah dun worry...i am also a newbie.... i look and my shots and go tsk tsk sometimes lo.....

Hello Witness,

Thanks for your encouragement leh. In terms of photography, you are much more experienced than me so me will listen and learn. Hope the other big gors gors and ches ches don't bully me hor... Also the models don't bully me hor...
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Hello Witness,

Thanks for your encouragement leh. In terms of photography, you are much more experienced than me so me will listen and learn. Hope the other big gors gors and ches ches don't bully me hor... Also the models don't bully me hor...
    dang~ hahaha... i think i'm the youngest around here man... hahaha, september 84! woot! you all don't bully me i very happy le. witness! you have some great pics there! wowee! will you be shooting us too?

nah i will be kaypoing if i am free... unless u all want me to shoot lo.....

perhaps more like a sharing session la for the photogs lo....coz i been doing portriats for sometime...perhaps can swap pointers lo....learning something new everytime ...

interesting sel u act got kelvin koh to shoot for u.... idea.... haha..

mmm? what do mean i actually got kelvin koh to shoot for me? hahahaha... interesting? mmm? old changi hospital is quite eerie.. even in the day.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast