Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101518192021 LastLast

Thread: TFP Shoots anyone?

Since most of us dunno the exact location or dunno how to get there, perhaps we can see where we stay and go together? Let me start the ball rolling...

1. AhV
    2. Ashleyy (Hougang Ave 8 - I drive)
    3. Razor
    4. Venom81 (Toa Payoh)
    5. Goo82sg
    6. scud
    7. eawtan
    8. Kitkat
    9. Nemesis32 (AMK/YCK)
    10. climber

Anyone can advise what buses go there? I think No. 9 goes there but must take from Bedok/Tanah Merah?

Since most of us dunno the exact location or dunno how to get there, perhaps we can see where we stay and go together? Let me start the ball rolling...

1. AhV
    3. Razor
    4. Venom81 (Toa Payoh)
    5. Goo82sg
    6. scud
    7. eawtan
    8. Kitkat (Clementi)
    9. Nemesis32 (AMK/YCK)
    10. climber

Anyone can advise what buses go there? I think No. 9 goes there but must take from Bedok/Tanah Merah?

1. AhV
    3. Razor
    4. Venom81 (Toa Payoh)
    5. Goo82sg (Bt Panjang - Might be driving)
    6. scud
    7. eawtan
    8. Kitkat (Clementi)
    9. Nemesis32 (AMK/YCK)
    10. climber

Yo Ash.. have any idea where to park?

Kitkat: i would suggest you take a bus from tampines. It's so much faster and can alight at OCH too. You have to go to the interchange to check the bus service no. If you take from tanah merah, i think bus service no. 2 will take 30mins to reach there and you'll need to walk in to OCH which is about another 10 - 15 min stroll...
    Last edited by goo82sg; 30th March 2005 at 12:23 PM.

to nemesis ...tt one no choice....for 2 models with 2 looks each = 4 touchups of makeup and hair in total....yes hair is included too....

a normal MUA will charge 200 for something like this....145 is better rite

for the 10th coz the MUA is recommended by me buten she's not available on 3rd then wat to do???

cheers

Hi Witness... like i say lor, i am fine with it as $14.50 is still much lower than the normal amt we need to pay for a shoot...

Upzz...

:P

haha u give everone the wrong impression

so is everyone on shoot one ok with 14.5????????????????????
    i need to confirm by tonite....

vince123123
    Guests

Actually, if its a TFP shoot, the difference between not having to pay the model as opposed to a typical model shoot costing about S$50 is that you have to provide photos to the models. the S$50 model shoot does not have such obligation.

Perhaps someone can find less than S$145 for MUA. Leave that to the shoot 1 pple.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Well, a typical model shoot cost about $50 each for 5 photographers. The cost goes to paying the Model (or Agency), MUA (if any) and Organiser (if he wants payment). Since we have 2 models, the amt will come up to $100 typically.

Split the same amt to 10 photographers is about $50 each. We are not really paying very much, as it's like only one third of the normal amt. So it's not really steep as the MUA is making up 2 models...

IMHO, since the models definitely wants to have MUA, I suggest we pay the amt. Anyone not willing to pay can always back up from this shoot and wait for a cheaper or free shoot....

Default Update!!!!

Shoot One: Sunday 3rd April
    Theme: Casual and Glamour (2 Outfits)
    Backup Location: Changi Beach
    Time: 9am - 2pm
    Pricing: Most prb 9 bucks (still not confirmed)
    Shooters to meet straight at OCH at 0845hrs

Shoot One:
    1. AhV
    2. Ashleyy
    3. Razor
    4. Venom81
    5. Goo82sg
    6. scud
    7. eawtan
    8. Kitkat
    9. Nemesis32
    10. climber

Shoot Two: Sunday 10th April
    Theme: Casual and Glamour (2 Outfits)
    Time: 9am - 2pm
    Pricing: 8 bucks per person
    Shooters to Meet at 0830hrs at city hall mrt control station....

Participants:

1. Venom81
    2. eawtan
    3. juste_millieu
    4. climber
    5. vince123123
    6. icarus
    7. Snowspeeder
    8. T16
    9. King Tiger
    10.Staz

Waiting List:
    1. Zeckson Chow
    2. Kenny Leong
    3. reachme2003
    4. dawgbyte77

Audience / Supporters / KPO List

1. Witness–Chief Kaypo prob shooting too...but defn after all the rest
    2. obewan
    3. IcCcYBoi
    4. fumo-Shoot 1
    5. quekky
    6. Vamp- Shoot 1
    7. Arcanic-Shoot 1
    8. Fumo

Dear all kaypos…do state which shoot u all coming for….

I patched this from many diff postings...any probs can PM me...coz really quite messy...

Currently we are maxxed out... i tink we stop at 8 kaypos for both shoots regardless of who kaypo for which liao

All details are there... DO PM me ya contacts...last min backouts can PM me so tt i can add other ppl to the list instead....

Payment to be made on tt day

Those who pm me i will try to slot u in if anyone back out... either in shooter or helper list.....

Cheers!
    The Witness

I'm in... Witness, perhaps you shd change the undate to $14.50 for 1st shoot?

Would love to just go and Kaypoh.... but my exams just round the corner .
    Have fun guys

sighz. oh well guess the mua is an issue now?

well if anyone can get for me a mua tat does 2 looks each for 2 models wiv hairstyling lesser than 145, ill be more than glad...

if its too steep, if u guys wanna back out i dun mind...

do confirm asap if ur willing to pay or wanna back out... or if u have cheaper mua, me and sel wun mind...

$14.50 doesn't sound that bad. Its almost same as the Bird Park entrance, a pint of hoegarden or a fraction of what I just paid in another outing *hint hint pooh pooh*. Just kidding. If anyone backs out, bump up the waiting list. Hee.

This may sound like a stupid question but what is the waiting list? Since some may not show up only at the actual day (or last minute), does the waiting list wait at home until called? Like reservist?

i dun mind paying that amount or folking out abit more..

ok...

i juz got news during seed that OCH is already closed down..as in cannot get in.. we may be changing the location ....
    i will pm all involved..... only currently registered "helpers" will know the location....

sorry but trying to limit the number of ppl now....

esp for ppl shooting .... seriously....gimmie ya hp numbers....at least i can still sms u the new location....

cheers....

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    ok...

i juz got news during seed that OCH is already closed down..as in cannot get in.. we may be changing the location ....
    i will pm all involved..... only currently registered "helpers" will know the location....

esp for ppl shooting .... seriously....gimmie ya hp numbers....at least i can still sms u the new location....

cheers....
    oh wow, just back from seed? got buy any stuff?
    oh man... OCH is down? quite sad... lost of a gd place for taking pics...

Quote Originally Posted by goo82sg

1. AhV
    3. Razor
    4. Venom81 (Toa Payoh)
    5. Goo82sg (Bt Panjang - Might be driving)
    6. scud
    7. eawtan
    8. Kitkat (Clementi)
    9. Nemesis32 (AMK/YCK)
    10. climber

Yo Ash.. have any idea where to park?

Kitkat: i would suggest you take a bus from tampines. It's so much faster and can alight at OCH too. You have to go to the interchange to check the bus service no. If you take from tanah merah, i think bus service no. 2 will take 30mins to reach there and you'll need to walk in to OCH which is about another 10 - 15 min stroll...
    Dunno leh.. the last time I went to OCH was 12 yrs back.. before they shifted to new place...

ok...

cheers....
    what a waste.. no chance to go.. saw pics of fellow CSers taking there.. looks great..

ashleyy some one at seed told me...and i guess its a good idea to change location so only we know where we are goin.....

are there any issues with this??? and if we still cannot get an mua by tomorrow.....shoot one will be 14.5 if there are no problems..

any disagreements????

Go Sentosa!!! Wheeeee..................
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

ashleyy some one at seed told me...and i guess its a good idea to change location so only we know where we are goin.....

are there any issues with this??? and if we still cannot get an mua by tomorrow.....shoot one will be 14.5 if there are no problems..

any disagreements????
    I know about OCH close down when they shifted to new location. They set up fencing and guards... but some pple had managed to sneak in to shoot.. the place is now suppose to be rented out to movie or tv makers for filming...
    I guess we got too many pple to try to sneak in...

I have no issues about changing location.. Can try changi beach (i'm not familiar with this place), Sentosa, Labrador Park, Fort Canning, Lower Pierce Reservoir or even Raffles place mrt area for office building shoots!

I'm also fine with the MUA price.. pretty normal. A typical MUA charge about $50 for 1 makeup for 1 model to $100 for 3 makeups for 1 model... so at $145 for 4 makeups on 2 models is still not too bad.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101518192021 LastLast