Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 415

Thread: TFP Shoots anyone?

  1. #321

    Default

    really..
    let me check it out..

  2. #322

    Default

    OK benedium....if u check properly....when u signed up it was for 2 and 3rd.... but the girls decided to change the dates and so the list started all over again....

    cheers..

  3. #323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Wahhh!! So many pple want to go down to be audience.. in other words, add pressure to the models and photographers ah?? So terrible u all!!

    where got pressure... kaypoh pple like me go is just to help the models and photographers feel more comfortable... take water... wipe sweat.... hold umbrella to block sun etc etc etc..... hahaha

    no pressure at all one... just a fun day!!

  4. #324
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    east side of singapore
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fumo
    where got pressure... kaypoh pple like me go is just to help the models and photographers feel more comfortable... take water... wipe sweat.... hold umbrella to block sun etc etc etc..... hahaha

    no pressure at all one... just a fun day!!
    later models stress, pop out pimples. MUA angry and take umbrella and hit u guys....

    wahhahaa. tat would be a nice pic... chaos!

  5. #325
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    east side of singapore
    Posts
    269

    Default

    hey... i was reading some posts....

    it is alright to take pics in OCH right?

    coz i read somewhere, someone said that he heard that some clubsnappers got chased out and tat it is a banned area...

    anyone know anything about this?

  6. #326

    Default

    tt's wat i heard too ...told u before liao wat...
    big group.......

  7. #327
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    east side of singapore
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    tt's wat i heard too ...told u before liao wat...
    big group.......
    eh. did u tell me b4? o.O

    hmmmm. may reconsider to switch venue...

    wat do u guys think?

  8. #328

    Default

    maybe if we don't be too noisy.. be a little more discreet.. hahahaha... and have a back up location. heh... somewhere nearby loh.. like changi beach or something?

  9. #329
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    heard many things abt och...
    sometimes can sometimes cannot one le...
    big group maybe have problem though...

    maybe best to have alternate venue nearby in case och got prob...
    the more experienced ones can suggest maybe?

  10. #330
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nadnut
    later models stress, pop out pimples. MUA angry and take umbrella and hit u guys....

    wahhahaa. tat would be a nice pic... chaos!
    dangerous model!! u guys better do a good job!!!! hee hee...


    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  11. #331
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suyi_84
    maybe if we don't be too noisy.. be a little more discreet.. hahahaha... and have a back up location. heh... somewhere nearby loh.. like changi beach or something?
    go to the beach..its a wonderful place for taking photos...

    the sea, sand , sky , wind blowing into the model's face...i just love that idea...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  12. #332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    go to the beach..its a wonderful place for taking photos...

    the sea, sand , sky , wind blowing into the model's face...i just love that idea...
    ya ya ya!!!! i like i like!!!

  13. #333
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suyi_84
    ya ya ya!!!! i like i like!!!
    last time we even planned the timing of the wave in the pic when we went taking pics at the beach...was so cool....
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  14. #334
    Senior Member Zeckson Chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Currently in Singapore
    Posts
    6,238

    Default

    So now how? What is the latest status now? Who is going and who is not?
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

  15. #335
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    So now how? What is the latest status now? Who is going and who is not?
    tomorrow go where?

  16. #336
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    tomorrow go where?
    joe joe/// read before u post ley..they fixed the date loh...(MODEL SHOOT ONE)... hee hee
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  17. #337
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    east side of singapore
    Posts
    269

    Default

    hey. venue will be confirmed and PMed to those who signed up...

    dun wan so much kaypohs lah... hahahaa. later got 20 kaypohs....

  18. #338

    Default

    hmmm..
    backup location will be at changi beach .... how bout tt??

  19. #339

    Default

    think better to pm those who signed up... in case too many kaypohs...

    secondly , what happen if it rains ? (sorry if this is a lame qns)

  20. #340
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    hmmm..
    backup location will be at changi beach .... how bout tt??
    sounds good to me~

    kitkat - and if it does rains, at least got excuse to crash into OCH...

    omg... did i start e kaypo trend or something? just wanted to go down and help/see see, suddenly so many pp also coming...

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •