Thread: 9 year old girl critically ill with brain tumour, need help!

Default 9 year old girl critically ill with brain tumour, need help!

Dear All,

I just learn from my friend that her ex boss daughter is critically ill with brain tumour. My understanding is that the doctor is unable perform any operation on this tumour due to the location (at the back of the head, above neck). Only solution now is only chemotherapy which still will not cure but hoping to slow the growth rate of the tumour and prolong her life span.

Does anyone here hears any similar case and managed to find way to cure or less painful way to prolong the life span (here or overseas)?

The family is totally loss now. Kindly help by providing useful if you have hear of any possible solution to cure or prolonging the life span.

You can post or pm me.

On behalf of her and her family I thank you for reading and contribution.

Please help to pass on this question to friends for any possible lead to solution.

Many Thanks for your kind heart.

It is not easy a situation at all for the sympathiser as wel. Three friends of mine are facing cancer right now.

1. My collegue is recovering from a brain tumor. He was operated upon and completed the chemo. Now he is on medication .. loads. He is alive and keep praying to Jesus whom he said healed him.
    2. My maid with breast cancer. Terminal twice over. She turned to Jesus and found strength to live and fight the cancer.
    3. My neighbour was given 5 months to live - colon cancer. He turned to Jesus and has lived for 5 years. He is still given 3 months more to live....

This healing power of God is potent indeed. We have seen it working again and again. Some instantaneously, some over time. Do call upon the healing God to touch the child. I am serious about my recommendation.

Many thanks for your kind advise. We do agreed that GOD healing power is great. As my cell group is praying for this young girl, we are constantly looking to for solution.

The main issue is to stop the growth, reduce or remove this tumour. The best hope is to find similar cases which past operation, western drug or chinese medication that had succeed.

Let pray for God healing power and point us a direction to help the girl and her family.

Hi Niccon, I will inform my friends here in school and we shall be praying for her.
    Budget wedding photographer :)

Do not worry, only beleive. Just bleive an rest in His healing power.

Quote Originally Posted by Niccon
    Many thanks for your kind advise. We do agreed that GOD healing power is great. As my cell group is praying for this young girl, we are constantly looking to for solution.

The main issue is to stop the growth, reduce or remove this tumour. The best hope is to find similar cases which past operation, western drug or chinese medication that had succeed.

Let pray for God healing power and point us a direction to help the girl and her family.

don't worry.. there were so many doctors.. maybe that doc you're looking for knows the pros & cons of this illness.

Thanks for all the info and encouragement posting & pm.

If anyone has any more info do post or pm.

Many Thanks and Have a great week ahead.

The way of the Almighty is mysterious. I have seen many truly sincere devoted believers died of cancer and at deathbed, believed their faith was not "strong". What a disaster!

I am fully aware that discussions on this can turn rather unpleasant, and I would leave it at that.

In any case, medically speaking, my suggestion is to seek several opinions both in Government Institutions(SGH, TTSH/NNI), Academic Institution (NUH) as well as physicians in private institutions. No harm is getting a few other opinions when the current one is unable to offer hope.