Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Actual Day Wedding photography Course -- SLCC

should i go or should i not... can i join about 9+? cos i only 1 street away at bylands building..

tomorrow class end wat time?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

1 more question... where is the best place to park the car?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    should i go or should i not... can i join about 9+? cos i only 1 street away at bylands building..

tomorrow class end wat time?
    give joanne a call about the parking....

class end what time??? got end time meh? um.....like pro image say...prepare to stay a while...quite a while....

1 more question... where is the best place to park the car?
    Park in Midlink Plaza itself, S$2.00 per entry. Dinner together? Call me when you are rady to go.

$2.00 per entry only after 5pm

hehehe, cya guys on the wednesday lesson... hehehe... din know my presentation got delayed.

hehehe, cya guys on the wednesday lesson... hehehe... din know my presentation got delayed.
    Dear DCA, sorry to ask you to join the Wednesday class for the first lesson. The reason is you had really miss a lot, so be fair to you, is better for you to join the other class. Don't worry you can still join the Friday class, so don't forget you have to come to SLCC on Wednesday and Friday, OK!

Your rice bowl always come first, if you have any last min OT for your job, just go aheard, but call me to let me know so that I can try to help you guys, and also to ensure you guys will not miss any lesson.

Yesterday was just a first day, hope all of you will enjoy the lesson, and hope you guys can really learn from Stanley. Please ask Stanley if you have any questions, don't be shy. Your questions maybe also other questions be a hero, help yourself and your friends to ask more.....more.....and more questions, see who can ask till Stanley can't tell you the answer.

See you on next Wednesday.

actually i'm fine with wednesday make up lesson... i really appreciate the flexible schedule. thanks

actually i'm fine with wednesday make up lesson... i really appreciate the flexible schedule. thanks
    No prob bro! Have a great long weekend!

ya, you were really late. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by sumball
    ya, you were really late. hehehe
    hehehe... i expected to finish by 9, den walk opp.. but due to some delay mine was scheduled to 930 to present, den i borrowed a cable from T16.. so have to return.

see u at the next lesson. nothing is going to stop me now...hiak hiak hiak..

hehehe... i expected to finish by 9, den walk opp.. but due to some delay mine was scheduled to 930 to present, den i borrowed a cable from T16.. so have to return.

see u at the next lesson. nothing is going to stop me now...hiak hiak hiak..

Hope to see u then....... cheers!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345