Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 92

Thread: Actual Day Wedding photography Course -- SLCC

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Everyone in CS knows what SLCC stands for. Since you are new to CS (I hope you know what CS stands for) I shall explain to you that "SLCC" stands for

    STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE

    Are you interested in our course by the way? Please come down to our humble studio.

    Thank you for you time.
    Actually... I also did not know what SLCC stand for... but Pro image very very loud announcement say it all... Just to be truthful.. not EVERYONE knows what CS or SLCC means... Give the newbies a chance...

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default he is having some fun =b

    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA_MAN
    Actually... I also did not know what SLCC stand for... but Pro image very very loud announcement say it all... Just to be truthful.. not EVERYONE knows what CS or SLCC means... Give the newbies a chance...

    dont take it too seriously, he is just having some fun ....he is a fun instructor

    you might as well say even blind man can see now

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Sorry for the LOUD announcement.

    So now make a small announcement to ALL NEWBIES........

    SLCC stands for STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE

    and CS stands for CLUBNSNAP

    Giving you all newbies a chance....so now you all must use a magnifier to see what SLCC or CS means.......wahahahaha.....

  4. #24

    Default

    Welcome to CS Ultra Man... are you related to superman in anyway? I know one... :P

    Enjoy urself here!

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    dont take it too seriously, he is just having some fun ....he is a fun instructor

    you might as well say even blind man can see now
    Yes, he is a fun instructor, Stanley, Weiliang(Blitz28) and me(Joanne) also very fun person. Especially Stanley and me we use to talk very loud. If you get use to us, you will miss our loud voice, then you will come to visit us even you had completed your course. Am I right SLCC students?

    Don't worry do visit us at 122,Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza(but give a call to me 98583502 before you come). SLCC is a place for the people who love photography, talk about photography, share the knowledge of photography and ..........

    Remember the door of SLCC is always open for every one.

  6. #26

    Default

    Those who had reserved a slot from me, you can come down to see my "very beautiful" face and pay the deposit at the same time. If you don't want to spoil you day after see my "beautiful" face, you can call me or sms me, I will let you know the account number. Thank you very much!

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    This is the confirm list for both intakes.

    29th April Friday 2005 (15th Intake)
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. ixonix - Deposit Paid
    2. n77d - Deposit Paid
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    Yes, he is a fun instructor, Stanley, Weiliang(Blitz28) and me(Joanne) also very fun person. Especially Stanley and me we use to talk very loud. If you get use to us, you will miss our loud voice, then you will come to visit us even you had completed your course. Am I right SLCC students?

    Don't worry do visit us at 122,Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza(but give a call to me 98583502 before you come). SLCC is a place for the people who love photography, talk about photography, share the knowledge of photography and ..........

    Remember the door of SLCC is always open for every one.
    When you come to a situation hesitating dunno where to go near bugis area after you have done your shopping at SLS or Seiyu, SLCC is the place to approach. What you get there is free drink, air-con, chit-chat or advice from the experts (yes experts) about photography.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumball
    When you come to a situation hesitating dunno where to go near bugis area after you have done your shopping at SLS or Seiyu, SLCC is the place to approach. What you get there is free drink, air-con, chit-chat or advice from the experts (yes experts) about photography.
    Experts? Nah we are just normal people like you all lar.

    Free drink? Yes plenty of green tea!

    Air-con....walau all buildings also got aircon want lar.

  10. #30

    Default

    Should be cosy air-conditioned place. Not all right? up!

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default

    29th April... wonder if this is the course T16 is talking about...

    anyway, may i know the 29th April course will end on which date? and also what is the timing for the classes?

    if i happen to 'skip' the 1st lesson, will i be able to catch up? cos i vaguely remember i have something on 29th... just slip whats the details.

    thanks!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default

    oh ya... i am a newbie... whats the test about? so i can go read up & practise.. hehe..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    29th April... wonder if this is the course T16 is talking about...

    anyway, may i know the 29th April course will end on which date? and also what is the timing for the classes?

    if i happen to 'skip' the 1st lesson, will i be able to catch up? cos i vaguely remember i have something on 29th... just slip whats the details.

    thanks!
    1) DCA, the course will end on 24th June. If u skip a lesson we will make up for it, one on one with you.

    2) Timing of the class starts at 8.oopm but ends very late, sometimes up to 1am! So be prepared as we have lots of topics to be covered.

    3) Your understanding of your equipments and basic knowledge (such as DOF, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Rule of Thirds, Basic Compositions) as it will be easier for you to understand what Stanley is explaining to you. The best is to drop by our studio so that we can understand you more as well.

    Hope this is clear to you!

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default

    thanks pro image!

    starts at 8, can make it.

    DOF (tick), Aperture (tick), Shutter Speed (tick) Rule of Thirds ( ) Basic Compositions (tick)

    time to read up.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    thanks pro image!

    starts at 8, can make it.

    DOF (tick), Aperture (tick), Shutter Speed (tick) Rule of Thirds ( ) Basic Compositions (tick)

    time to read up.
    Haha......tick tick tick.......so you joining this course hah? Rule of third is very very very simple. Come down....me go one on one crash course with you!!!!! You will understand within 60 minutes or esle Kopi on me!

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default

    actually i finished reading rules of third liao... its more like a composition perspective rite... think i got the idea, but i learn by own pace, so dunno about the formal names of each concepts.

    will ask the rest of the brothers if they joining anot...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    actually i finished reading rules of third liao... its more like a composition perspective rite... think i got the idea, but i learn by own pace, so dunno about the formal names of each concepts.

    will ask the rest of the brothers if they joining anot...
    okie bro....hope to see u and the rest of your gang!

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumball
    Should be cosy air-conditioned place. Not all right? up!
    yup very cosy aircon place but dunno why some people complain too cold

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Serangoon Nth
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    actually i finished reading rules of third liao... its more like a composition perspective rite... think i got the idea, but i learn by own pace, so dunno about the formal names of each concepts.

    will ask the rest of the brothers if they joining anot...


    Yo DCA, Your exam when finish? If you joining the may intake, tell T16 also, pay first so seat is confirmed. Can pay more for first class service


    I garanteey you guys will see a marked imporvment(difference) in the way your photos will look after kanna Physco by Stanley
    Seriously, it really does show. This is one of the best S$350 you can ever spent. It will affect the rest of your photographic life.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamtheatre
    Yo DCA, Your exam when finish? If you joining the may intake, tell T16 also, pay first so seat is confirmed. Can pay more for first class service


    I garanteey you guys will see a marked imporvment(difference) in the way your photos will look after kanna Physco by Stanley
    Seriously, it really does show. This is one of the best S$350 you can ever spent. It will affect the rest of your photographic life.
    Yes better joined now before it goes up to $400 on the 17th intake. Hehe.....

    Aiyo even if you pay $50.00 deposit, you also get first class service lar.....hehe. First class burping.......from Father, Mother, Daughter and Son.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •