Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Actual Day Wedding photography Course -- SLCC

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Everyone in CS knows what SLCC stands for. Since you are new to CS (I hope you know what CS stands for) I shall explain to you that "SLCC" stands for

STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE

Are you interested in our course by the way? Please come down to our humble studio.

Thank you for you time.
    Actually... I also did not know what SLCC stand for... but Pro image very very loud announcement say it all... Just to be truthful.. not EVERYONE knows what CS or SLCC means... Give the newbies a chance...

Default he is having some fun =b

Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA_MAN
    Actually... I also did not know what SLCC stand for... but Pro image very very loud announcement say it all... Just to be truthful.. not EVERYONE knows what CS or SLCC means... Give the newbies a chance...

dont take it too seriously, he is just having some fun ....he is a fun instructor

you might as well say even blind man can see now

Sorry for the LOUD announcement.

So now make a small announcement to ALL NEWBIES........

SLCC stands for STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE

and CS stands for CLUBNSNAP

Giving you all newbies a chance....so now you all must use a magnifier to see what SLCC or CS means.......wahahahaha.....

Welcome to CS Ultra Man... are you related to superman in anyway? I know one... :P

Enjoy urself here!

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    dont take it too seriously, he is just having some fun ....he is a fun instructor

you might as well say even blind man can see now
    Yes, he is a fun instructor, Stanley, Weiliang(Blitz28) and me(Joanne) also very fun person. Especially Stanley and me we use to talk very loud. If you get use to us, you will miss our loud voice, then you will come to visit us even you had completed your course. Am I right SLCC students?

Don't worry do visit us at 122,Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza(but give a call to me 98583502 before you come). SLCC is a place for the people who love photography, talk about photography, share the knowledge of photography and ..........

Remember the door of SLCC is always open for every one.

Those who had reserved a slot from me, you can come down to see my "very beautiful" face and pay the deposit at the same time. If you don't want to spoil you day after see my "beautiful" face, you can call me or sms me, I will let you know the account number. Thank you very much!

This is the confirm list for both intakes.

29th April Friday 2005 (15th Intake)

4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. ixonix - Deposit Paid
    2. n77d - Deposit Paid

Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    Yes, he is a fun instructor, Stanley, Weiliang(Blitz28) and me(Joanne) also very fun person. Especially Stanley and me we use to talk very loud. If you get use to us, you will miss our loud voice, then you will come to visit us even you had completed your course. Am I right SLCC students?

Don't worry do visit us at 122,Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza(but give a call to me 98583502 before you come). SLCC is a place for the people who love photography, talk about photography, share the knowledge of photography and ..........

Remember the door of SLCC is always open for every one.
    When you come to a situation hesitating dunno where to go near bugis area after you have done your shopping at SLS or Seiyu, SLCC is the place to approach. What you get there is free drink, air-con, chit-chat or advice from the experts (yes experts) about photography.

Quote Originally Posted by sumball
    When you come to a situation hesitating dunno where to go near bugis area after you have done your shopping at SLS or Seiyu, SLCC is the place to approach. What you get there is free drink, air-con, chit-chat or advice from the experts (yes experts) about photography.
    Experts? Nah we are just normal people like you all lar.

Free drink? Yes plenty of green tea!

Air-con....walau all buildings also got aircon want lar.

Should be cosy air-conditioned place. Not all right? up!

29th April... wonder if this is the course T16 is talking about...

anyway, may i know the 29th April course will end on which date? and also what is the timing for the classes?

if i happen to 'skip' the 1st lesson, will i be able to catch up? cos i vaguely remember i have something on 29th... just slip whats the details.

thanks!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

oh ya... i am a newbie... whats the test about? so i can go read up & practise.. hehe..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    29th April... wonder if this is the course T16 is talking about...

anyway, may i know the 29th April course will end on which date? and also what is the timing for the classes?

if i happen to 'skip' the 1st lesson, will i be able to catch up? cos i vaguely remember i have something on 29th... just slip whats the details.

thanks!
    1) DCA, the course will end on 24th June. If u skip a lesson we will make up for it, one on one with you.

2) Timing of the class starts at 8.oopm but ends very late, sometimes up to 1am! So be prepared as we have lots of topics to be covered.

3) Your understanding of your equipments and basic knowledge (such as DOF, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Rule of Thirds, Basic Compositions) as it will be easier for you to understand what Stanley is explaining to you. The best is to drop by our studio so that we can understand you more as well.

Hope this is clear to you!

thanks pro image!

starts at 8, can make it.

DOF (tick), Aperture (tick), Shutter Speed (tick) Rule of Thirds ( ) Basic Compositions (tick)

time to read up.

thanks pro image!

starts at 8, can make it.

DOF (tick), Aperture (tick), Shutter Speed (tick) Rule of Thirds ( ) Basic Compositions (tick)

time to read up.
    Haha......tick tick tick.......so you joining this course hah? Rule of third is very very very simple. Come down....me go one on one crash course with you!!!!! You will understand within 60 minutes or esle Kopi on me!

actually i finished reading rules of third liao... its more like a composition perspective rite... think i got the idea, but i learn by own pace, so dunno about the formal names of each concepts.

will ask the rest of the brothers if they joining anot...

actually i finished reading rules of third liao... its more like a composition perspective rite... think i got the idea, but i learn by own pace, so dunno about the formal names of each concepts.

okie bro....hope to see u and the rest of your gang!

Quote Originally Posted by sumball
    Should be cosy air-conditioned place. Not all right? up!
    yup very cosy aircon place but dunno why some people complain too cold

Yo DCA, Your exam when finish? If you joining the may intake, tell T16 also, pay first so seat is confirmed. Can pay more for first class service

I garanteey you guys will see a marked imporvment(difference) in the way your photos will look after kanna Physco by Stanley
    Seriously, it really does show. This is one of the best S$350 you can ever spent. It will affect the rest of your photographic life.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamtheatre
    Yo DCA, Your exam when finish? If you joining the may intake, tell T16 also, pay first so seat is confirmed. Can pay more for first class service

I garanteey you guys will see a marked imporvment(difference) in the way your photos will look after kanna Physco by Stanley
    Seriously, it really does show. This is one of the best S$350 you can ever spent. It will affect the rest of your photographic life.
    Yes better joined now before it goes up to $400 on the 17th intake. Hehe.....

Aiyo even if you pay $50.00 deposit, you also get first class service lar.....hehe. First class burping.......from Father, Mother, Daughter and Son.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast