Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 92

Thread: Actual Day Wedding photography Course -- SLCC

  1. #1

    Default Actual Day Wedding photography Course -- SLCC

    SLCC will be starting our 15th and 16th intake of Actual day Wedding photography course on 24 Apr and 4 May respectively.

    Wedding is a once in a lifetime thing where it can never (and hopefully ever) be repeated. The study of this area of event photography is perhaps the most tedious and most representative of all event photography. The skills and techniques learnt from this course will be useful to all forms of event photography, and all other forms of photography too.

    The entry requirement for this course will be the basic knowledge of photography, at basic level at least. Stanley or other instructors / photographers here at SLCC will test the basic knowledge of basic photography for every applicants before accepting them to the course. This might sound very arrogant and unforgiving, however, it is necessary as we want the students to fully understand the course. We had experienced from the past courses of students not understanding the basics of photography and had problems catching up with the details, but afraid to speak up. We do not want students to leave SLCC without learning a thing from the course it had provided.

    The content of the course is as follows :-

    Photography Basics
    Wedding Workflow
    Flashes
    Sales and Negotiation
    Basic Outdoor Photography techniques
    Basic Studio Photography techniques
    Outdoor Practical
    Review
    Studio Practical


    The course fee for this course is $350 for the 15th and the 16th intake. We have to inform the course fee for the course will be $400.

    There are limited slot. Please book your slot early.

    Those who had booked will be put under reserved list. Those who had paid a deposit for the course will be put under the confirmed list.

  2. #2

    Default

    Just talked to Joanne on the phone... some mistakes in the posting..
    apologies from her. (she cannot access Internet at the moment )

    Course fees for the upcoming 15th and 16th intake will be $350
    After this 2 intake, fees will be increased to $400. (So better JOIN now!!!)

    Here's the latest namelist

    29th April Friday (15th Intake)
    1. ps
    2. j...
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.


    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. lJ
    2. ym
    3. b...
    4. a...
    5. reserved
    6. reserved
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Any clarification please call Joanne at 98583502.

    BTW. Me not from SLCC. Just a current student under them....

    Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    SLCC will be starting our 15th and 16th intake of Actual day Wedding photography course on 24 Apr and 4 May respectively.

    Wedding is a once in a lifetime thing where it can never (and hopefully ever) be repeated. The study of this area of event photography is perhaps the most tedious and most representative of all event photography. The skills and techniques learnt from this course will be useful to all forms of event photography, and all other forms of photography too.

    The entry requirement for this course will be the basic knowledge of photography, at basic level at least. Stanley or other instructors / photographers here at SLCC will test the basic knowledge of basic photography for every applicants before accepting them to the course. This might sound very arrogant and unforgiving, however, it is necessary as we want the students to fully understand the course. We had experienced from the past courses of students not understanding the basics of photography and had problems catching up with the details, but afraid to speak up. We do not want students to leave SLCC without learning a thing from the course it had provided.

    The content of the course is as follows :-

    Photography Basics
    Wedding Workflow
    Flashes
    Sales and Negotiation
    Basic Outdoor Photography techniques
    Basic Studio Photography techniques
    Outdoor Practical
    Review
    Studio Practical


    The course fee for this course is $350 for the 15th and the 16th intake. We have to inform the course fee for the course will be $400.

    There are limited slot. Please book your slot early.

    Those who had booked will be put under reserved list. Those who had paid a deposit for the course will be put under the confirmed list.

  3. #3

    Default

    29th April Friday (15th Intake)
    1. ps
    2. j...
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.


    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. lJ
    2. ym
    3. b...
    4. a...
    5. reserved
    6. reserved
    7. fizzy
    8.
    9.
    10.

  4. #4

    Default

    29th April Friday (15th Intake)
    1. ps
    2. j...
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.


    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. lJ
    2. ym
    3. b...
    4. a...
    5. reserved
    6. reserved
    7. fizzy
    8. n77d
    9.
    10.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Those who put their names down, please make your deposit as soon as possible. We will not guarantee you all a space the deposit is not made.

    Thank you for time.

  6. #6

    Default

    29th April Friday (15th Intake)
    1. ps
    2. j...
    3. lwy
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.


    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. lJ
    2. ym
    3. b...
    4. a...
    5. reserved
    6. reserved
    7. fizzy
    8. n77d
    9.
    10.

  7. #7

    Default

    29th April Friday (15th Intake)
    1. ps
    2. j...
    3. lwy
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.


    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. lJ
    2. ym
    3. b...
    4. a...
    5. reserved
    6. reserved
    7. fizzy
    8. n77d
    9. ixonix
    10.

  8. #8

    Default

    This is filling fast! Up for the great instructor! Srry for being OT if there is any.

  9. #9

    Default

    29th April Friday (15th Intake)
    1. ps
    2. j...
    3. lwy
    4. Madman
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.


    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. lJ
    2. ym
    3. b...
    4. a...
    5. reserved
    6. reserved
    7. fizzy
    8. n77d
    9. ixonix
    10.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bedok North
    Posts
    65

    Default

    29th April Friday (15th Intake)
    1. ps
    2. j...
    3. lwy
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.


    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. lJ
    2. ym
    3. b...
    4. a...
    5. reserved
    6. reserved
    7. fizzy
    8. n77d
    9. ixonix
    10. cfmok

  11. #11

    Default

    Just a add-on as cfmok missed out Madman for the 15th intake, latest list should go in this way (as what I can see from here). Here we go...

    29th April Friday (15th Intake)
    1. ps
    2. j...
    3. lwy
    4. Madman
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.


    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. lJ
    2. ym
    3. b...
    4. a...
    5. reserved
    6. reserved
    7. fizzy
    8. n77d
    9. ixonix
    10. cfmok

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madman
    29th April Friday (15th Intake)
    1. ps
    2. j...
    3. lwy
    4. Madman
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.


    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. lJ
    2. ym
    3. b...
    4. a...
    5. reserved
    6. reserved
    7. fizzy
    8. n77d
    9. ixonix
    10.
    Hello madman, it was nice to meet you guys yesterday, hope you will enjoy the course that you had yesterday.

    Hey don't forget to practice your "beautiful" cha cha pose, make sure everyone will not laugh till upside.

  13. #13

    Smile Wedding school location

    Good morning,

    Please elt me know the location of the wedding school course.

    Thanks
    Robbie

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photographybyrobbie
    Good morning,

    Please elt me know the location of the wedding school course.

    Thanks
    Robbie
    if you look hard enuff in this sub-forum, it's here :

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=99143

    I hope this helps

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photographybyrobbie
    Good morning,

    Please elt me know the location of the wedding school course.

    Thanks
    Robbie
    Hi Robbie ,

    The location is 122 Middle Road, Midlink Plaza #02-03.

    If you have any enquiries , please feel free to call me @ 98583502

    Regards
    Joanne

  16. #16

    Default

    29th April Friday (15th Intake)
    1. ps
    2. j...
    3. lwy
    4. Madman
    5. initialE24.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.


    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. lJ
    2. ym
    3. b...
    4. a...
    5. reserved
    6. reserved
    7. fizzy
    8. n77d
    9. ixonix
    10. cfmok
    __________________

  17. #17

    Default

    1. ps
    2. j...
    3. lwy
    4. Madman
    5. initialE24.
    6. bebe_chris
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.


    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. lJ
    2. ym
    3. b...
    4. a...
    5. reserved
    6. reserved
    7. fizzy
    8. n77d
    9. ixonix
    10. cfmok

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Those of you are not sure about the course, can contact Joanne for further inquiries about this course at 98583502.

    Those who are not sure about the course, please look at this astonishing thread..!

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=99143

    Instead of the usual 8 weeks course, we have extended to 9 weeks. The reason for the extention is because we use to have only 8 participants at the beginning of our courses. Now that we have increase to 10, which make our review longer. We have to divide the review classes into 2 days instead of the usual 1 day.

    This is the confirm list for both intakes.

    29th April Friday 2005 (15th Intake)
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    4th May Wednesday (16th Intake)
    1. ixonix - Deposit Paid
    2. n77d - Deposit Paid
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Sorry for those who put their names down earlier. Sorry for the inconvience cause as we have to be fair to all members.

    Your place will be confirm once you either transfer $50 or come down to our studio to pay the deposit.

    Those who wants to transfer, please PM me. I will give you my account no, name and contact number.

    Thank you for your time.

    CS members can located us at this address:-
    122 Middle Road,
    Midlink Plaza 02-03/04


    This will be easier for us to track down. Your names will be up once you have paid the deposit. Please PM me your details such as mobile number and equipment used(minimum a SLR camera with a handheld flash unit). Please read thru the details again if you have doubt.

  19. #19

    Default What is SLCC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    SLCC will be starting our 15th and 16th intake of Actual day Wedding photography course on 24 Apr and 4 May respectively.

    Wedding is a once in a lifetime thing where it can never (and hopefully ever) be repeated. The study of this area of event photography is perhaps the most tedious and most representative of all event photography. The skills and techniques learnt from this course will be useful to all forms of event photography, and all other forms of photography too.

    The entry requirement for this course will be the basic knowledge of photography, at basic level at least. Stanley or other instructors / photographers here at SLCC will test the basic knowledge of basic photography for every applicants before accepting them to the course. This might sound very arrogant and unforgiving, however, it is necessary as we want the students to fully understand the course. We had experienced from the past courses of students not understanding the basics of photography and had problems catching up with the details, but afraid to speak up. We do not want students to leave SLCC without learning a thing from the course it had provided.

    The content of the course is as follows :-

    Photography Basics
    Wedding Workflow
    Flashes
    Sales and Negotiation
    Basic Outdoor Photography techniques
    Basic Studio Photography techniques
    Outdoor Practical
    Review
    Studio Practical


    The course fee for this course is $350 for the 15th and the 16th intake. We have to inform the course fee for the course will be $400.

    There are limited slot. Please book your slot early.

    Those who had booked will be put under reserved list. Those who had paid a deposit for the course will be put under the confirmed list.
    Hi,

    Pardon my ignorance but what is SLCC? What does it stand for?

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela
    Hi,

    Pardon my ignorance but what is SLCC? What does it stand for?
    Everyone in CS knows what SLCC stands for. Since you are new to CS (I hope you know what CS stands for) I shall explain to you that "SLCC" stands for

    STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE

    Are you interested in our course by the way? Please come down to our humble studio.

    Thank you for you time.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •