Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Stanley Lim Colour Centre Announcement To All Cs Members

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Exclamation Stanley Lim Colour Centre Announcement To All Cs Members

    Stanley Lim Colour Centre ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL CS MEMBERS WHO HAS JOINED AND GOING TO JOIN OUR COURSES.

    The only Official nicks in SLCC or Stanley Lim Colour Centre are "Pro Image" which is me Danny Lim, "Toto38" which is shared with Stanley Lim and Joanne(his wife) and "Blitz28" is Wei Liang(our new basic course instructor).

    Please do not make false claims using SLCC or STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE.

    This is one example...

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=121369

    WE WOULD TAKE LEGAL ACTIONED FOR THOSE WHO MAKE A FALSE CLAIM WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE ON SLCC OR STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE.

    If there is any queries, please PM me, Toto38 or Blitz28 for any other queries.

    NO OT please.

    THANK YOU.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In this small world
    Posts
    3,142

    Default

    Thanks for clarifying. It is always good to know who are the ones from SLCC here.

  3. #3

    Lightbulb

    took a while to figure out the intent of the announcement.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    THIS IS AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL CS MEMBERS WHO HAS JOINED AND GOING TO JOIN OUR COURSES.

    The only Official nicks in SLCC or Stanley Lim Colour Centre are "Pro Image" which is me Danny Lim, "Toto38" which is shared with Stanley Lim and Joanne(his wife) and "Blitz28" is Wei Liang(our new basic course instructor).

    Please do not make false claims using SLCC or STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE.

    This is one example...

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=121369

    WE WOULD TAKE LEGAL ACTIONED FOR THOSE WHO MAKE A FALSE CLAIM WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE ON SLCC OR STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE.

    If there is any queries, please PM me, Toto38 or Blitz28 for any other queries.

    NO OT please.

    THANK YOU.
    Hi Danny,

    Perhaps you can clarify which username in the mentioned thread you are referring to. There are more than 6 usernames in the thread.

    Pls clarify to avoid any misunderstanding.

    Good day.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    I read liao, i still confused who u talking about

  6. #6

    Default

    ??????????????
    What's the announcement about?
    too chim for me to comprehend....
    always the Light, .... always.

  7. #7
    ClubSNAP Admin
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ClubSNAP
    Posts
    667,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Stanley Lim Colour Centre ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL CS MEMBERS WHO HAS JOINED AND GOING TO JOIN OUR COURSES.

    The only Official nicks in SLCC or Stanley Lim Colour Centre are "Pro Image" which is me Danny Lim, "Toto38" which is shared with Stanley Lim and Joanne(his wife) and "Blitz28" is Wei Liang(our new basic course instructor).

    Please do not make false claims using SLCC or STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE.

    This is one example...

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=121369

    WE WOULD TAKE LEGAL ACTIONED FOR THOSE WHO MAKE A FALSE CLAIM WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE ON SLCC OR STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE.

    If there is any queries, please PM me, Toto38 or Blitz28 for any other queries.

    NO OT please.

    THANK YOU.

    Edit your Thread Title to "Stanley Lim Colour Centre ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL CS MEMBERS"

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore / Taiwan
    Posts
    45

    Default

    I guess he's trying to say:

    Only these 3 nicks represent SLCC:
    Pro Image
    Toto38
    Blitz28

  9. #9

    Lightbulb

    i think the heading should read "Authorised representative/s of Stanley Lim Colour Centre".

  10. #10

    Lightbulb

    on second thought, who is the appropriate person/s to make such announcement for and on behalf of Stanley Lim Colour Centre? Stanley Lim himself?

  11. #11

    Default

    I apologise for the fact that ProImage is a bit too direct on his posting. He is actually just trying to avoid creating any misunderstanding between any body.

    We have many students and the relationship between us are very good, but sometime they like to say somethings that they want to say. We can't tell them what not to say and what not to do, and the worse is people will thought is we ask them to do so or even thought that we are having more that one nick to creat trouble.

    SLCC have to say sorry to all the CS members.

    I would have to thanks Danny for assisting us in the posting of this announcement.

    As mentioned by Danny, only posts and announcement made under the nicknames of Toto38, ProImage and Blitz28 is representative of us. Other posts by other people will not be a reflection of our stand.

    I do wish members of CS, however, to be objective in the views of others and not taking it personally or jump into conclusion posts that are benign in nature as a declaration of war.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In this small world
    Posts
    3,142

    Default

    Who are you representing now? Are you from SLCC or ....?

    Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    I apologise for the fact that ProImage is a bit too direct on his posting. He is actually just trying to avoid creating any misunderstanding between any body.

    We have many students and the relationship between us are very good, but sometime they like to say somethings that they want to say. We can't tell them what not to say and what not to do, and the worse is people will thought is we ask them to do so or even thought that we are having more that one nick to creat trouble.

    SLCC have to say sorry to all the CS members.

    I would have to thanks Danny for assisting us in the posting of this announcement.

    As mentioned by Danny, only posts and announcement made under the nicknames of Toto38, ProImage and Blitz28 is representative of us. Other posts by other people will not be a reflection of our stand.

    I do wish members of CS, however, to be objective in the views of others and not taking it personally or jump into conclusion posts that are benign in nature as a declaration of war.

  13. #13

    Default Posting on Behalf of Toto38

    Pardon me to be posting on behalf of Toto38 as he has problem trying access the Internet.

    I was asked by Joanne to help her post the information. I was a student at SLCC and I had not tried to hide the fact. As I want it to be open, I post it using my Nickname. I do not have Toto38's password, thus I cannot post using his login ID. I repeated every single word as wrote by Stanley WITHOUT editing, to provide a full edition as said.

    Joanne did asked me about the case of studio shoot organised by PSS and why I ask that question. My Answer is simple, I just want to know in advanced if the makeup is done. That is about all. I really do not know why some people is trying to stir trouble from an innocent remark.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Simon,

    Thanks for the editing the title.

    MISS DI and STEVEN YEE of PSS,

    As stated clearly on the original thread that the only REPRESENTATIVE of STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE IS AS FOLLOWS:-

    1) PRO IMAGE

    2) TOTO38

    3) BLITZ28

    Other than the nick I mentioned above, none of those who is in your threads is the representative of SLCC. So far none of us have tried to habour any bad intention in any of your thread. We have not request or ask any members in CS to created trouble in your thread. You should know better than us that CS is an open forum. So there will always be people conducting strange behaviour.

    WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ANOTHER OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WE HIRE PROFESSIONAL MAKE-UP ARTIST TO MAKE-UP ALL OUR MODELS. WE HAVE NEVER HAD A MODEL WITHOUT MAKE-UP BEFORE OUR SHOOT. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY ASSUMPTION THAT IT IS NOT. WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE ON ALL OUR MODELS AND WE ALWAYS GIVE THE BEST TO OUR PARTICIPANTS.

    We are all educators and we love to provide and conduct the best for all the students.

    We will make an OFFICIAL announcement if there is a new member joining us.

    AGAIN, we hope the members do not misuse our company name be it SLCC or STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE to compare with other institution. We will take LEGAL action if there is need to. Every institution has their negative side and positive side. We know our weakness and strong point. No institution is perfect. So we never will look down as we know. We are photographers and educators as well.

    reachme2003, this is just an announcement and the title has been edited clearly. Since now that we are not allowed to edit the thread, I will write whichever i deem is clear to everyone. If you not sure, pls PM me, I will make clearer to you. I do not wish this thread go to in OT mode. Anyway, thank you for your suggestion.

    Canonised as stated, if you do not understand please PM me. No need to make any remarks which does not serve any purpose to the thread.

    Paul Yeo, again if you do not understand, please PM me. Thank you.

    fruitree and ITGuy, I am glad you get the meaning. Smart!

    blurblock, thank you for your suggestions and comments. Hope this will make it clearer for everyone one. Thank you.

    ONLY REPRESENTATIVES of Stanley Lim Colour Centre will be making any OFFICIAL announcement for SLCC/STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE.

    Again NO BANAL TALK OR OT. Thank you.

  15. #15

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    Pardon me to be posting on behalf of Toto38 as he has problem trying access the Internet.

    I was asked by Joanne to help her post the information. I was a student at SLCC and I had not tried to hide the fact. As I want it to be open, I post it using my Nickname. I do not have Toto38's password, thus I cannot post using his login ID. I repeated every single word as wrote by Stanley WITHOUT editing, to provide a full edition as said.

    Joanne did asked me about the case of studio shoot organised by PSS and why I ask that question. My Answer is simple, I just want to know in advanced if the makeup is done. That is about all. I really do not know why some people is trying to stir trouble from an innocent remark.
    your post has certainly perpetuates confusion for SLCC. i think SLCC needs to get your house in order. these are confusing readers here. there are two others 'authorised representatives', why can't they post them, if they are indeed 'authorised'.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Admins and Mods, please help me closed this thread.

    It has serve it's purposed.

    Thank you.

  17. #17

    Default

    I get your point. Its good that you start this thread to clear your names. Its always good to let people here know who are the real people behind SLCC.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    I get your point. Its good that you start this thread to clear your names. Its always good to let people here know who are the real people behind SLCC.
    Thanks bro...

    See that is the problem. Once I become good friends with you, people will think that you are SLCC supporters. So I just hope that because you are SLCC supporters but that doesn't make you a SLCC rep.

    Anyway, awaiting the Admins to close this thread.

    THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!

  19. #19

    Default

    You better register SLCC as your trademark before you claim ownership to this abbreviation. I think it is not fair to own SLCC as it could abbreviation for other things.

    Another issue is why are you clamping down people from comparing your services online by issuing threat of lawsuit ? Be careful not to be another Video-Pro.... it certainly does not go down well with an open forum.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by song
    You better register SLCC as your trademark before you claim ownership to this abbreviation. I think it is not fair to own SLCC as it could abbreviation for other things.

    Another issue is why are you clamping down people from comparing your services online by issuing threat of lawsuit ? Be careful not to be another Video-Pro.... it certainly does not go down well with an open forum.
    Thank you for your concern.

    Anybody else want to add something, pls PM me. Thank you.

    THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALY CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANYMORE COMMENTS. THANK YOU.

    Admin, please closed this thread. It has serve it's purpose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •