Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 112

Thread: CLUBSNAP ID Bands,Interested?

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    153

    Default

    i think id band is a good idea , i am thinking , ever being to taka shopping ctr at level 4 , this is a small booth selling the titnaium thingy, it will be great to have it as titanium necklace or titanium wrist bands,
    http://www.phitenusa.com/phiten/item...&category_id=3
    eg
    Clubsnap Tittanium Wrist / Necklace band series

    it may does us well for the wrist n neckmovement that we are all constantly engaging


    the only catch its RP at 45 i think for the necklace

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    i hope they'll say " you can choose any colour as long as it's black"

    if the words are moulded in.. then it won't be visible from far or from any distance..
    moulded in .. black sure cannot see ... the lighter colours are visible at a fair distance ... but can't see from far .. (not like u can tell someone's wearing a cs tshirt from far ..)


    Quote Originally Posted by IcCcYBoi
    but will the ink last?? or will it fade away after some time??
    good quality printing .. should last a few years .. unless u leave it on the shelf for a few months and it hardens etc ...

    all ink will fade given time .. but should last 5 years

  3. #83

    Default

    $45 ... we're all saving for expensive cam and lens =X haha .. dun wanna pay 45 for necklace ... also hard to see from far =/

  4. #84

    Default

    then i rather get the mould and pay abit more to last a lifetime... hee...

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore/Thailand
    Posts
    4,642

    Default

    i can get caps done :P hehehe
    Budget wedding photographer :)

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcCcYBoi
    then i rather get the mould and pay abit more to last a lifetime... hee...

    of course if u get 1 extra (i.e. get 2 wrist bands) ... i could frame one up in a little glass box and wear the other!

    then u'll have one to last u the lifetime ... and the other for u to wear lor ... even if the ink comes off still can see lah ... at most get the pilot pen that writes on any surface and write on again

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR
    i can get caps done :P hehehe
    S'pore so hot liao ... still wanna wear cap? ... hmmz ... how to make the cap stand out ... ?

    make it .. hot PINK in colour!

    (but the hot pink here is actually magenta =/)

  8. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expiredyoghurt
    of course if u get 1 extra (i.e. get 2 wrist bands) ... i could frame one up in a little glass box and wear the other!

    then u'll have one to last u the lifetime ... and the other for u to wear lor ... even if the ink comes off still can see lah ... at most get the pilot pen that writes on any surface and write on again
    haha... may sound like a good idea... wateva.. just get the bands done 1st then say! hee...

  9. #89

    Default

    refer to today's straitstimes page 38 for an article on the bands ... and could we have someone volunteer to get the bands done? (if we want em ..)

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beeshan
    Posts
    1,830

    Default

    that guy that was interviewed is my fren. thats where i got the idea from!

    but i dun think this is gg thru. think we need at least 50 orders to make it $4 a pc

  11. #91

    Default

    wow ... no $$ ... and the person who's ordering would have to sell to us abit more ex .. to cover costs + time ... gee ... $5 a pc .. will anyone buy?

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beeshan
    Posts
    1,830

    Default

    sell abit more ex?
    what for? its a service to members leh. or do the ppl doing MO charge more ex?
    just sell at cost price lah $4

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore/Thailand
    Posts
    4,642

    Default

    hmmm.. i want too!!!!! :P each person order 10 pieces la ;P hehe then we resell.
    Budget wedding photographer :)

  14. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wainism
    sell abit more ex?
    what for? its a service to members leh. or do the ppl doing MO charge more ex?
    just sell at cost price lah $4
    if can get at $4 ... try and sell at $4 lor ... but must bear in mind ...

    1) might not be able to sell out (thus recover the cost)
    2) may want to charge for time and trouble ... sometimes damn jialat one ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR
    hmmm.. i want too!!!!! :P each person order 10 pieces la ;P hehe then we resell.
    if got 5-10 peopel willing to do this ... then each person chip in around $40 ... and order 50-100 pieces lor ... then do MO ...

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore/Thailand
    Posts
    4,642

    Default

    MS u mean :P mass sales
    Budget wedding photographer :)

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beeshan
    Posts
    1,830

    Default

    okie let me check teh pricing.we try to order just the bare minimum to make it $4.

    the add extra $1 for postage lah for those guys who dun wanna meet up?

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beeshan
    Posts
    1,830

    Default

    may i know who's willing to help with the MO? cos i still schooling,not much dough to pay up front.
    those interested, pls add ur names k?

    1.wainism

  18. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wainism
    may i know who's willing to help with the MO? cos i still schooling,not much dough to pay up front.
    those interested, pls add ur names k?

    1.wainism
    i'm also a student =P

    but can lah ... don't mind putting somne money in up front

    1.wainism
    2.expiredyoghurt

  19. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wainism
    okie let me check teh pricing.we try to order just the bare minimum to make it $4.

    the add extra $1 for postage lah for those guys who dun wanna meet up?
    can try and bargain? heh heh .. anyways ... if they don't meet up ... den how to collect $$ from them? ... lolz ...

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beeshan
    Posts
    1,830

    Default

    internet transfer lor....

    i dun think can bargain lah, unless we order damn alot....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •