Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Cheap Iphone?

  1. #1

    Default Cheap Iphone?

    Apple say yes but later say not really ... bla bla bla ... So do you think that there will be a cheap iphone coming soon?

    Bloomberg: That Cheaper iPhone Would Cost $100-$150

  2. #2
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: Cheap Iphone?

    If Android devices/phones keep winning market shares.... Yes, iFruit may have to do so...

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    dover
    Posts
    1,070

    Default Re: Cheap Iphone?

    iP4 is cheap iPhone now haha

  4. #4

    Default Re: Cheap Iphone?

    But can and will the fruit company swallow their pride? even though it seems that they have a little or no choice e.g. no more mojo for their products ...

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    If Android devices/phones keep winning market shares.... Yes, iFruit may have to do so...

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keiser View Post
    But can and will the fruit company swallow their pride? even though it seems that they have a little or no choice e.g. no more mojo for their products ...
    Yeah, remember they also laughed at smaller tablets and said there's no market, will never happen, etc... then released the ipad mini
    Alpha

  6. #6
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post

    Yeah, remember they also laughed at smaller tablets and said there's no market, will never happen, etc... then released the ipad mini
    Without their spiritual leader.... fruit is different.
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Cheap Iphone?

    the apple is starting to rot

  8. #8

    Default Re: Cheap Iphone?

    Well, I guess some things are still the same ... their arrogance and self delusion (as though the distortion field still works) for example ...

    TODAYonline | Technology | Apple rejects 'cheap' iPhone

    TODAYonline | Technology | iPhone 5 loses appeal: Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Without their spiritual leader.... fruit is different.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Cheap Iphone?

    Apparently the tone has changed in the recent news ... its is "cheaper" rather "cheap" (e.g. affordable rather then cheap) ... and the ifruit 5 order quantity to the suppliers "did not reduced" but rather the "demand was over projected" ... kekeke

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •