Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New to my FZ10

Default Buy only what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Hong Jia
    No point changing... Do with what you have first, then if it does not satisify you then change. Later you buy buy buy, then u found out the effect is the same then waste money.
    Second to that..

aiyoh, type this many times liao, buy what you think you need and suits you most, not buy what others say. The time you spend looking for this and that and later buy and sell and buy and sell again. Very the tired one you know ? HJ, tiok boh ?

Quote Originally Posted by awongkk
    Second to that..

aiyoh, type this many times liao, buy what you think you need and suits you most, not buy what others say. The time you spend looking for this and that and later buy and sell and buy and sell again. Very the tired one you know ? HJ, tiok boh ?
    Yah lor... hmmmzz... Quite satisfied with 6T but still trying to be as good as ur cactus photo...

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Try Tokina at CP. I bought my at $10 only.

Cheers
    John

I will be getting the $10 Tokina at CP and maybe a Lowepro bag.

As for the kako slave flash, I need to cover the slave sensor part with black
    tape inorder to prevent it from being trigger by other flashes.

No need lah.

I also have the same kako flash. when you turn on that time got 2 modes. Cannot remember turn left is slave or turn right is slave.

Keke i jsut found a metz 40-c1 in my dad's photography cupboard and it still works! Now need to find adaptor as the flash got pc link only

spend money again.....

Quote Originally Posted by zenesh
    No need lah.

I also have the same kako flash. when you turn on that time got 2 modes. Cannot remember turn left is slave or turn right is slave.

Keke i jsut found a metz 40-c1 in my dad's photography cupboard and it still works! Now need to find adaptor as the flash got pc link only

spend money again.....
    The Kako turn left or right also slave function, diff are left for cam with no
    pre-flash fired & right with pre-flash fired under slave function.
    If mount on hot shoe, turn to left F1 but it will still be triggered if got other
    external flashed, tested myself.

i stand corrected. Interesting. So you just use black tape to tape shut the slave trigger? Will affect the auto Flash metering?

Quote Originally Posted by zenesh

i stand corrected. Interesting. So you just use black tape to tape shut the slave trigger? Will affect the auto Flash metering?

Just removed the cover in front covering the 2 sensor and you will see 2 small
    hales below a PCB board.
    The top hole is the brightness sensor and the bottom is the slave sensor.
    Pasted black tape onto the bottom sensor which is the slave triggering & put
    back the cover.
    Above is what I did so the brightness sensor is not affected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234