Thread: HARPER'S BAZAAR & ION ORCHARD PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS + ATTRACTIVE PRIZES

Default HARPER'S BAZAAR & ION ORCHARD PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS + ATTRACTIVE PRIZES

*Shout out to all photographers, fashionistas and artistic peeps out there*

Harper's BAZAAR & ION Orchard photography contest is happening again!
    This time round, prizes includes short getaway vacation in India and Thailand's top hotels, Balmain watches and $2000 worth of Ion orchard shopping vouchers!!

I'm new to this place so I can't post the pics or links but do check it out on google or grab the latest copy of Harper's BAZAAR January issue! Its on pg 120
    Good luck and have fun shooting
    Last edited by CookieMonster02; 10th January 2013 at 05:02 PM.

Default Re: HARPER'S BAZAAR & ION ORCHARD PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS + ATTRACTIVE PRIZES

huh? no website?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: HARPER'S BAZAAR & ION ORCHARD PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS + ATTRACTIVE PRIZES

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    huh? no website?
    I think you can find details here: ION Orchard - Harper's Bazaar & ION Photographer Awards

Are you participating?

This is a very professional photography contest. Looks like need to put in lots of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by graciec View Post
    I think you can find details here: ION Orchard - Harper's Bazaar & ION Photographer Awards

Are you participating?
    dun think so, maybe can get share with some youngsters instead.

i think that's what I'm gonna do.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

This contest is demanding..

Quote Originally Posted by graciec View Post

Are you participating?
    One of the terms of the contest - "Harper's Bazaar reserves all rights to the images submitted for this competition". This means they can do anything they want with the photos submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleman View Post
    One of the terms of the contest - "Harper's Bazaar reserves all rights to the images submitted for this competition". This means they can do anything they want with the photos submitted.
    almost all such "contest" are like so. cheap and fast way to get a lot of photos they can use later for "future promotion" that do not require your permission any more.