Thread: Looking for about two more people to join us on a trip to Kenya and Tanzania

Default Looking for about two more people to join us on a trip to Kenya and Tanzania

Hi all,

My wife and I are going on a fully-guided tour to Kenya and Tanzania around end of August. We're hoping about 2 more people can join us to lower the cost. We've contacted a tour organizer and If we have at least 4 people, the cost is about USD2500 for 7 days visiting Masai Mara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro, excluding international airfares.

Cost is a bit high as the current itinerary includes trips to two coutries with different guides. But these are all open to changes.

If you're seriously interested and can make the decision this month, please PM me. Thanks.

Default Re: Looking for about two more people to join us on a trip to Kenya and Tanzania

check with you, do u have a more detailed itinerary? so that we would know what wildlife/scenes could we see?

I believe we'll have a chance to see most of the games and especially the wildebeest migration. May see them cross the masai river as well. Of course I can't promise anything and will rely on my guides' experience as much as luck.

I do have a draft itinerary. You may pm me if interested.