Thread: Help

Default Help

Hi going to shanghai soon....

Bring my 300d with sigma 18-125mm +my tripod and mayb my ex420 flash anything else that i might need ??

Pls advise.....Tks

You have brought enough. Just shoot. Don't have to thank me though. I'm just another friend from CS.

more batteries?
    haha

juz have fun lo

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    more batteries?
    haha

juz have fun lo
    Lolx yah .......acually dun wan the flash but .....hmmmmbetter bring and leave in luggage than later find out dat i need it and it back in singapore... Batt got 2 sets liao....Tks for the help...Keke

Quote Originally Posted by Den01
    Hi going to shanghai soon....

Bring my 300d with sigma 18-125mm +my tripod and mayb my ex420 flash anything else that i might need ??

Pls advise.....Tks
    Yes. (aside from the spare batteries) - Spare memory . Glad I had a portable HDD to download to when I was away for a week or so - never know when you might want to shoot raw or just take lots of a really great scene (especially events) .

Quote Originally Posted by Caras
    Yes. (aside from the spare batteries) - Spare memory . Glad I had a portable HDD to download to when I was away for a week or so - never know when you might want to shoot raw or just take lots of a really great scene (especially events) .
    Lolx yeah juz got a portable hd with card reader 40gb of mem so all pic take raw.........Yeh...Lolx

If you hardly shoot indoor portrait, just bring 300D and sigma 18-125 is good enuff. Dun forget, 300D also has internal flash ...
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap