Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1402

Thread: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

  1. #161

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Nice ! Pentaxians are very good shooters, remembered there is another guy night86mare.

  2. #162
    Senior Member oceanpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ghim Moh
    Posts
    3,453

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Quote Originally Posted by Tay TC View Post
    Nice ! Pentaxians are very good shooters, remembered there is another guy night86mare.
    Bro, you registered since 2008, but only now post. night86mare become edutilos already

  3. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post

    Bro, you registered since 2008, but only now post. night86mare become edutilos already
    Wah "break" liao...congrats hahahaha...come all pentaxians give him ang bao....haaaaa...

  4. #164
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Quote Originally Posted by Tay TC View Post
    Nice ! Pentaxians are very good shooters, remembered there is another guy night86mare.
    As what oceanpriest said, you take too long to post. 5 years is a very long time . . .
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  5. #165
    Member SyncGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Eh, sorry ah.. I blur a bit. You guys are saying P-FA 100mm macro? Or it's referring to the DFA 100mm WR? Sorry ah.. Just got lost here.. LoL!
    Pentax Kr, Pentax Super A
    K105/2.8, Fa*24/2, A28/2, A35/2, A50/1.4, A*85/1.4, A100/2.8, A135/2.8

  6. #166

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Quote Originally Posted by kengoh View Post
    Congrats bro for winning in the competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    Congrat bro for winning again....
    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    Congrates Simon. Nice as always.

    marcus
    Quote Originally Posted by zoom3 View Post
    Last but not least , another good news to share . My Cambodia photo was selected as the winner for Sony Competition theme : Travel .


    Sony Jan 2013 Winning Pic by Simon Teo (supersimon27), on Flickr


    Another winner. Congrats !
    Thanks again guys
    My Flickr ->Flickr

  7. #167
    Senior Member oceanpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ghim Moh
    Posts
    3,453

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Quote Originally Posted by SyncGuy View Post
    Eh, sorry ah.. I blur a bit. You guys are saying P-FA 100mm macro? Or it's referring to the DFA 100mm WR? Sorry ah.. Just got lost here.. LoL!
    I think it's Pentax-FA, in pentaxforums they always write SMC Pentax-FA mah

  8. #168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post

    I think it's Pentax-FA, in pentaxforums they always write SMC Pentax-FA mah
    Pentax Fa100 f2.8 macro.

  9. #169

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Pentax F100 f2.8 macro



    Butt that sting!!!!!

  10. #170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iittoo View Post
    Pentax F100 f2.8 macro

    Butt that sting!!!!!
    Its really sting bro hahaha...niceeee

  11. #171

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post
    HI, I am no expert, still learning, my two cents worth observation and comments.

    Butterfly 1,2,3 all seemed shot with same f5.6, hence the DOF should be the same, but perhaps Butterfly 3. the background leaves were nearer to the butterfly compare to in 1,2 , so Bokeh seemed not as nice.

    Butterfly 1, is not as sharp hence lost of details, maybe the Butterfly was sitting on a moving flower stalk.

    Butterfly 2 seemed under exposed, at 1/1000 of a sec, otherwise , I think is quite sharp and details could be captured better if add +1 exposure using+/- button.

    Butterfly 3 at 1/320 is best details and exposure, it is very sharp already for a zoom lens.
    Thank you for the helpful input, I might do have to increase the exposure and lower the speed : ).

  12. #172
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    Bro, you registered since 2008, but only now post. night86mare become edutilos already

  13. #173
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Far East
    Posts
    1,466

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Finally took the time shoot to commemorate World Pentax Day. Was cloudy as usual.

    Brand loyalty? Pffttt...| Got Flickr?
    I shoot JPEG (got a problem with that?)

  14. #174
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,807

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    Congrats bro.....congrats pentaxian.....cheers
    Thanks Joe.

  15. #175
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,807

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    One of the pics sold last month.


    Hodgson's Hawk-Cuckoo #3 by kengoh8888, on Flickr

  16. #176
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Recent shots with K5 and Tamron 10-24mm





    Another one with the fisheye


  17. #177
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Recent shots with K5 and Tamron 10-24mm





    Another one with the fisheye

    Looking at the photos makes me want to get the 10-24 too.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  18. #178

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Sort of relaid out the house to get a bit more working space at home.
    Now I can shoot longer body lengths other than head+shoulders and also a bit more subject to bkgnd distance too.
    I can now shoot with longer FL lenses too.
    Not ideal, but will have to do for now w/o making a mess of the house and furnishings.

    Still a lot to tweak out though.
    The bkgnd was supposed to be a deeper orange from a strobe+orange cloth+grid, but bounce from the left diluted it to a palish orange instead.
    Probably have to improvise a flag to block off the spill for the next session.


    K30; FA77ltd; ISO200; f5.6; 1/160
    Key Light : Vivtar 285HV thru softbox on right
    Bounce : white wall on left
    Bkgnd : Metz48+orange cloth+grid

  19. #179

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Taken by k5iis with fa100 macro.

    Who am I?


    Taken by k5iis with k24 f2.8

    Going Home

  20. #180

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season V

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Sort of relaid out the house to get a bit more working space at home.
    Now I can shoot longer body lengths other than head+shoulders and also a bit more subject to bkgnd distance too.
    I can now shoot with longer FL lenses too.
    Not ideal, but will have to do for now w/o making a mess of the house and furnishings.

    Still a lot to tweak out though.
    The bkgnd was supposed to be a deeper orange from a strobe+orange cloth+grid, but bounce from the left diluted it to a palish orange instead.
    Probably have to improvise a flag to block off the spill for the next session.


    K30; FA77ltd; ISO200; f5.6; 1/160
    Key Light : Vivtar 285HV thru softbox on right
    Bounce : white wall on left
    Bkgnd : Metz48+orange cloth+grid
    Nice one bro . Don't think I can find that much of space in my house . ha
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •