Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Marina South Pics

  1. #1

    Default Marina South Pics

    Was out with Family today at Marina South. Took a couple of macros, and took this boat too.....



    Macro shots here:

    Damsel Fly

    Pond Skater and green bug

    Eyes of Praying Mantis

    Lynx Spiders

    Appreciate any comments!
    Last edited by tchuanye; 12th March 2005 at 11:19 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tchuanye
    Was out with Family today at Marina South. Took a couple of macros, and took this boat too.....



    Macro shots here:

    Damsel Fly

    Pond Skater and green bug

    Eyes of Praying Mantis

    Lynx Spiders

    Appreciate any comments!
    ooo... u climb up the bridge to take the photo ??

    very nice..

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    ooo... u climb up the bridge to take the photo ??

    very nice..

    Yep, 2 kids, wife and my FZ10. Thanks!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Little Red Dot
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Good macro, keep it up...

  5. #5

    Default

    Awesome. Amazing catch of damsel fly.. such sharpness, details and rich colors.

    If the chance arises, do join us with your whole family for photo shoots/outings.
    RH

  6. #6
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    U rock big time! Nice Close Up!

  7. #7

    Default

    Wow... ur shot never fails to impress us... Good shots...

  8. #8

    Default

    Thanks guys for all the kind comments!

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78

    If the chance arises, do join us with your whole family for photo shoots/outings.
    Well, almost wanted to go to Ubin yesterday, but had to buy somethings at Suntec, so stop over at Marina....

    Will try the next time, but definitely not so early.....have to prep kids and all that etc..... by the time set off from home about 0930-1000hrs already....

  9. #9

    Default

    very very impressive as usual. TC well done.

    These insects seems to be attracted by your lens

    it is amazing to see so many of them in our garden city.
    thanks for sharing.....

  10. #10
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    If you were to go Ubin, your insect shot will be.. woahhhhhh so many!

    U got an eye to all insects

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •