Thread: Need Help in Tioman Trip~!

Default Need Help in Tioman Trip~!

Hiho~!

Planning to go Tioman in the end of March. Currently looking for info about the activities and resort... Anyone has experience in Tioman, please share ur experience and budget wise.....

*Not goin for diving.. normal snorkeling.... Bringing my girl also~! Hehe..

Thanks~!

erm, went there once on a package tour...
    3 day 2 night, we took the kinda cheapest package..
    transport to and fro, snorkeling trip 2x and thats it... haha

that costs abt 200+, the rest of the cost is we spent on our own there, the snorkel is quite cheap actually, abt 6 (or 8?) sing dollars, u can rent the eq for the WHOLE day... hehe, so can snorkel until ur skin wrinkled like crap lo... lolx

thanks.... which resort u staying??? thinkin of paya beach resort...

Yep, i satyed at the same place, its silightly chaeper there..
    do bring TONS of sun lotion if u are planning on a massive snorkeling trip..
    the sun there is FREAKING hot... =P

most of the time me and my friends are snorkeling, though there is a small "mountain" behind the resort that u can either "pay to hire guide" or go trek alone (haven tried that, so not sure)...

I stayed at Berjaya Tioman. 3 days 2 nights but.... with 1 night free (think most travel packages will mention that 1 night free if the night happens to land on a weekday <--- their definition of weekday is sunday to thursday). Thus, for a total of 4 day 3 nights, it will only be more expensive than Paya by S$10 (assuming u take Paya's 3D2N package and extend by 1 night).

However, if you go to Tioman on Friday (which I did), some travel agencies will not give the free night (for various reasons). Can PM you the name of the travel agency that gave me the free night later tonight if you are interested.