Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some of my newbie shoot , shoot yr comment!

Default Some of my newbie shoot , shoot yr comment!

my newbie shoot , just really started photography for abt a month . Unfortunatly i am one of those newbie who have a passion in photography but is not bless with rich family ....a few thousand dollar equipment to some seems nothing but to a NSF like me is alot , just recently got my hand onto a dynax 500si from one of the friendly and helpful bro here , she is one of my best mate now as everyday i would blow it and touch touch it abit .

below one some shot taken recently , i quite like the result but i am not sure what u guys think , so if u think its ugly pls shoot what u dislike . If u think its nice pls comment on my effort only this way a newbie like me can move on to a new level !

(that not "buey song" looking guy is my friend happen that we went out together and happen that my finger is itchy )

this taken with my poorman digital cam

Last edited by S11loop; 12th March 2005 at 12:49 AM.

Good contrast in no.3
    Camera shake in no.5 (you may want to push up the ISO when taking indoor shots)

colours and exposure wise i tink u are there ... were u shooting in modes?

to learn try shooting in manual once in a while.... and portraits wise, try not to centralise the shots too much...

shoot more man...

cheers..

you have the right stuff for a newbie, i thinku could improve over time, dont worry

where did you take no.1?
    no.5 looks somewhat shaky

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    colours and exposure wise i tink u are there ... were u shooting in modes?

to learn try shooting in manual once in a while.... and portraits wise, try not to centralise the shots too much...

shoot more man...

cheers..
    nope , all shoot in manual mode . i also realise i always central my object ! thanks for the comment

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    where did you take no.1?
    no.5 looks somewhat shaky
    haha taken with digi cam under lowest resolution ( i should use highest but dont know why that time just simply take it with lowest...) shaky i think due to low lighting and slow shutter speed

Quote Originally Posted by Caras
    Good contrast in no.3
    Camera shake in no.5 (you may want to push up the ISO when taking indoor shots)
    thanks for the comment , using ISO 100 for No.5

Quote Originally Posted by scifreaker
    you have the right stuff for a newbie, i thinku could improve over time, dont worry
    alright ! will keep on polish my skill

so its digital....hmmm

u using dslr or prosumer... for a moment i tot u were taking film hehe....

cheers..

the first 4 are taken with my SLR dynax 500si , the 5th one is with my panasonic digi compact

Ah.IC..hehe.Keep it up.You have a good potential.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Hello,

I like your No. 2 shot -- the one as though you are about to fall. Nice catch there. How did you manage to snap that shot? Is it you in the picture?

When I take pictures, I like to be a generalist, that is, I like to take pictures that tell a lot of things and see a lot of things. I love to take scenery pictures. I have no chance to take some with my newly bought Nikon D70 yet (and yes, I have to save up like mad to buy) but if I do, I'll post some of them here in this forum.

I love to take portraits and close ups too. I will always use a tight cropping to really focus on the subject I am taking.
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Hi, can anyone help me on how to put photos on a Thread for people to view? Do PM me please.. thanks a lot

Hello Kenny,

It's here. When you first enter this sub-furm, look at the top page on the sticky post.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=94574
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    the first 4 are taken with my SLR dynax 500si , the 5th one is with my panasonic digi compact
    Good exposure in #2. You went manual right? Did you go over or under the camera recommended value?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben1223
    Good exposure in #2. You went manual right? Did you go over or under the camera recommended value?
    hi ben , i go under abit cant remember the exact value i use ... i wanted it to be a little bit underexpose so as the back ground light would stand up abit wonder if i am wrong doing this but love the effect and mood as well

Quote Originally Posted by kennyleong
    Hi, can anyone help me on how to put photos on a Thread for people to view? Do PM me please.. thanks a lot
    hi kenny its either u host yr photo here or host it somewhere else then use the image tag [img][/img] and post yr pic

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Hello,

I like your No. 2 shot -- the one as though you are about to fall. Nice catch there. How did you manage to snap that shot? Is it you in the picture?

When I take pictures, I like to be a generalist, that is, I like to take pictures that tell a lot of things and see a lot of things. I love to take scenery pictures. I have no chance to take some with my newly bought Nikon D70 yet (and yes, I have to save up like mad to buy) but if I do, I'll post some of them here in this forum.

I love to take portraits and close ups too. I will always use a tight cropping to really focus on the subject I am taking.
    hi zeckson thats not me , or else how i take the pic my cam dont support remote shutter release thats my friend haha . i love to take portraits too coz wont be that lonely got people to talk to. u are lucky that u own a D70 its expensive to me would really love to own one if theres chance , the reason i go into flim SLR first is because to me i realise that using digi slr involve in more time doing post processing thats why i go into flim but plan in the future switch digital as find it alot more cost effective to me . keep on shooting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast