Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: How to double bonus money within a year ?

  1. #1

    Default

    Normally, most people just spend it away.
    But next year does not look good. Better safe for raining days ...
    Last edited by ahboy168; 31st December 2012 at 01:55 AM.
    | 5Diii | 24 ii | 40 | 24-70 ii | 24-105 | 70-200 F4 IS | 270 ii | 600EX-RT |

  2. #2

    Default

    Go MBS, either buy 大 or 小 with a 66.66% risk of losing all?
    Last edited by ahboy168; 31st December 2012 at 01:59 AM.
    | 5Diii | 24 ii | 40 | 24-70 ii | 24-105 | 70-200 F4 IS | 270 ii | 600EX-RT |

  3. #3
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: How to double bonus money within a year ?

    Don't worry....condos, ECs all selling like hot cakes......million dollar loan not a blink of eyes.....20~30 years installment no problem....Buy Buy Buy!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default

    Bonus, what bonus?

    no shooting xmm in 2013:-(

  5. #5

    Default

    Dunno how to answer ur question of doubling bonus money... even if spend half of last year, ur bonus doesnt double.

    But it's true 2013 outlook is not good.

  6. #6

    Default Re: How to double bonus money within a year ?

    want to make 80% Return on Investment a Year?

    Start a $2 company. No need physical premises or real staff. As long as your are connected, it will work.

    Buy a software system not developed by your company for a deflated price.
    Lease it back to the people who paid for the development at an inflated price.
    Make sure your lawyers check it is legal (but not necessarily ethical)

    80% ROI. Yearly
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  7. #7
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahboy168 View Post
    Normally, most people just spend it away.
    But next year does not look good. Better safe for raining days ...
    I agree with ah boy... next year is bad.... gotta be prudent.....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  8. #8

    Default Re: How to double bonus money within a year ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    want to make 80% Return on Investment a Year?

    Start a $2 company. No need physical premises or real staff. As long as your are connected, it will work.

    Buy a software system not developed by your company for a deflated price.
    Lease it back to the people who paid for the development at an inflated price.
    Make sure your lawyers check it is legal (but not necessarily ethical)

    80% ROI. Yearly
    We can be business partners!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    want to make 80% Return on Investment a Year?

    Start a $2 company. No need physical premises or real staff. As long as your are connected, it will work.

    Buy a software system not developed by your company for a deflated price.
    Lease it back to the people who paid for the development at an inflated price.
    Make sure your lawyers check it is legal (but not necessarily ethical)

    80% ROI. Yearly
    You are a white fur kitty from head to tail?

    Lol....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How to double bonus money within a year ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ahboy168 View Post
    How to double bonus money within a year ?
    This is how I will do it:

    Invest on an entry level DSLR and get a Made-in-China YongNuo flash and offer whole day wedding photography service at $800.

    So $800 X 4 = $3,200 a month.

    And $3,200 X12 = $38,400 a year.

    Not bad huh?

    But if you have another way without having to sweat for the money please tell me.
    Last edited by Sion; 1st January 2013 at 09:10 PM.

  11. #11

    Default Re: How to double bonus money within a year ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    This is how I will do it:

    Invest on an entry level DSLR and get a Made-in-China YongNuo flash and offer whole day wedding photography service at $800.

    So $800 X 4 = $3,200 a month.

    And $3,200 X12 = $38,400 a year.

    Not bad huh?

    But if you have another way without having to sweat for the money please tell me.
    as an entry level DSLR + Yongnuo user, i can say you do have adequate firepower if you know what you're doing .

    if want to earn money without sweat, very easy. . . compromise on your principles. . . do what is unethical but perfectly legal.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    This is how I will do it:

    Invest on an entry level DSLR and get a Made-in-China YongNuo flash and offer whole day wedding photography service at $800.

    So $800 X 4 = $3,200 a month.

    And $3,200 X12 = $38,400 a year.

    Not bad huh?

    But if you have another way without having to sweat for the money please tell me.
    Lol...this one not just "investing" $ but time and sweat

  13. #13
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: How to double bonus money within a year ?

    Or buy SMRT shares. sure make money one.

  14. #14

    Default Re: How to double bonus money within a year ?

    frankly speaking sbstransit is better run and has better built, newer infrastructures.
    this was what i considered when making the choice between them .

    plus , at that time, the sbstransit Ceo has a face that won't crack the mirror .
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  15. #15

    Default Re: How to double bonus money within a year ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    frankly speaking sbstransit is better run and has better built, newer infrastructures.
    this was what i considered when making the choice between them .

    plus , at that time, the sbstransit Ceo has a face that won't crack the mirror .
    I think it doesn't really matter which is better run. When considering what shares to buy, it is important to look at who gets more money.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post

    I think it doesn't really matter which is better run. When considering what shares to buy, it is important to look at who gets more money.
    Both should not be too bad. Government support them well.
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  17. #17

    Default Re: How to double bonus money within a year ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ahboy168 View Post
    Normally, most people just spend it away.
    But next year does not look good. Better safe for raining days ...
    2017 is end of the world. just spend it away lor.
    Objection !!!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: How to double bonus money within a year ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    2017 is end of the world. just spend it away lor.
    Now new end date is 2017??
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  19. #19

    Default Re: How to double bonus money within a year ?

    Lend your money to those who needs it at the less than the prevailing "ah long" rates. (well, the topic did not specify legally / illegally).

    Now for starters, who wants to borrow $1,000 (you of course have to provide me with a copy of your IC for this application process)
    (Alternatively, I do accept RX1 as collaterals. Nope, I don't accept your spouses as collaterals )
    Last edited by justme77; 3rd January 2013 at 05:25 PM.
    [This space is available for rent]

  20. #20
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How to double bonus money within a year ?

    Quote Originally Posted by justme77 View Post
    Now for starters, who wants to borrow $1,000 (you of course have to provide me with a copy of your IC for this application process)
    (Alternatively, I do accept RX1 as collaterals. Nope, I don't accept your spouses as collaterals )
    Lend me $2,000,000 you can keep my goldfish.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •