Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay close!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    against man united, we can win!! so long their defend still like that.
    Our defence also quite poor..hahaha..kelonged 3 against Stoke..

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Our defence also quite poor..hahaha..kelonged 3 against Stoke..
    must play wisdom to knock that pussy..... agger and skrtel must look at rooney.... the rest old man giggle and colds is slower so lucas can liao.... only valencia and cole may be a handful.....

in short, just keep the ball on the ground is good. if sturrige is playing, ask him stay close to ferdinand.... suarez against evra.... lol.... old enemies like magnet sure clash.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

must play wisdom to knock that pussy..... agger and skrtel must look at rooney.... the rest old man giggle and colds is slower so lucas can liao.... only valencia and cole may be a handful.....

in short, just keep the ball on the ground is good. if sturrige is playing, ask him stay close to ferdinand.... suarez against evra.... lol.... old enemies like magnet sure clash.
    Yeah..looking forward to a few nutmeg from Suarez on Evra & rednose telling us to sell Suarez..referee who? Maybe Jan transfer window can outbid manure for referee services? Webb? Clattenburg? How much their market value?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

Yeah..looking forward to a few nutmeg from Suarez on Evra & rednose telling us to sell Suarez..referee who? Maybe Jan transfer window can outbid manure for referee services? Webb? Clattenburg? How much their market value?
    whoever referee sure got complain from loser LOL.... as that GK from man united a bit shaky, can ask skrtel and agger to tackle him during corners.... and sterling to keep going at fedinand, make ferdinand retired after this game.... but where is assadi.... gotta play him!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Is anyone watching the game at a public location?

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Is anyone watching the game at a public location?
    i am watching at home..... lol.... sekali rain then sian...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

i am watching at home..... lol.... sekali rain then sian...
    ! ha ha...

Woo chelsea got Baba black sheep liao.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Woo chelsea got Baba black sheep liao.
    badly needed replacement for drogba...... hope he does as well.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

joke coke has left for west ham!

oe Cole has expressed his delight after completing his return to boyhood club West Ham..

"It is a great move for me. This is where I learnt my trade and I'm happy to have another chance to be here. I've always loved West Ham and I hope I can give the club a few memorable seasons.

The timing was right for me to come back and I'm happy.

I'm back in London and I'm delighted to be here. I want to be here and I want to make an impact. Sam (Allardyce, manager) didn't have to sell me the club for me to come back. I have had 18 months at Liverpool where I haven't played much football and Sam wants to play me.. I'm going to need games to get back to my best, but I want to play football and come here and help the team to make an impact. I could see from the outside what a great bunch of lads we have here and there is a great spirit.

I'm excited."

from LIVERPOOL ARMY
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    joke coke has left for west ham!

oe Cole has expressed his delight after completing his return to boyhood club West Ham..

"It is a great move for me. This is where I learnt my trade and I'm happy to have another chance to be here. I've always loved West Ham and I hope I can give the club a few memorable seasons.

The timing was right for me to come back and I'm happy.

I'm back in London and I'm delighted to be here. I want to be here and I want to make an impact. Sam (Allardyce, manager) didn't have to sell me the club for me to come back. I have had 18 months at Liverpool where I haven't played much football and Sam wants to play me.. I'm going to need games to get back to my best, but I want to play football and come here and help the team to make an impact. I could see from the outside what a great bunch of lads we have here and there is a great spirit.

I'm excited."

from LIVERPOOL ARMY
    Best piece of business we had done this season !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that's why you guys got Torres (I apologise, I could not hold it back. I promise not to bring Torres up again!!)

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    badly needed replacement for drogba...... hope he does as well.
    I do think Ba is / will be sensational, and so was Drogba.

Cole got £3m golden handshake from LFC leh...thats why he left..but LFC save abt £4m from his remaining salary.

I thought that's why you guys got Torres (I apologise, I could not hold it back. I promise not to bring Torres up again!!)

I do think Ba is / will be sensational, and so was Drogba.
    Torres needs passes only SG & XA can provide..at Chelsea, nobody has that skill..so Torres is starved of that kinda ball..

Suarez is different, he creates his own chances, he runs at every ball..hes worth more than £50m Torres..Suarez is only behind Messi & CR..simply genius

'Suarez hasn't even peaked yet'

Luis Suarez has yet to reach his full potential and will become even more clinical during the next three years, according to former Reds striker Kevin Keegan.

The Uruguayan has struck 18 times in all competitions for Liverpool during the current campaign, and found the target on 39 occasions in total since arriving at Anfield two years ago.

But Keegan expects the No.7 to hone his finishing further in the seasons to come.

"Most players peak at 27 and what he will learn in the next three years is the art of goalscoring and he will become more clinical," he told the Liverpool Echo.

"Suarez is still only 25, two years younger than when Kenny Dalglish joined the club.

"And so, to put it in football parlance, Suarez has not reached his peak yet. Both myself and Kenny left Liverpool as better goalscorers."

But it's not just the quantity of Suarez's goals which have impressed Keegan - the 61-year-old also appreciates the forward's seemingly endless thirst for playing time.

"To me, he looks like the sort of player who would play the same way on a park in West Derby Village as he does at Anfield," he continued.

"What you see is what you get with Suarez. He puts in 100 per cent effort every time, is a player of total commitment and looks to have a good football brain on him.

Torres needs passes only SG & XA can provide..at Chelsea, nobody has that skill..so Torres is starved of that kinda ball..

Suarez is different, he creates his own chances, he runs at every ball..hes worth more than £50m Torres..Suarez is only behind Messi & CR..simply genius
    agree...suarez is the key player.....keep him at all costs!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

it's ok, we are aiming for 1st, you for 3rd, and one of the manchester teams for 2nd?

highly unlikely to happen but what the heck.... the ball is round!
    actually, im hoping they'll be joint 20th (or 19th) after pts, goal diff/for/against, results against each other couldnt separate them and they couldnt be bothered to flip the coin since it makes no diff to the outcome..

You are one very confident fan..very good..for me, anything better than last season 8th placing is good..BR results have been ding-dong..win-lose..tiki-taka..

So far we won 2 games back to back but our next few league games are the tough ones..will gauge from those few games..
    take heart, we made up a 5pt gap on stoke within 2games since losing to them..
    we have been improving step-by-step (literally)..
    its now win-win-lose instead of win-lose-win-lose.. oops..

Cole got £3m golden handshake from LFC leh...thats why he left..but LFC save abt £4m from his remaining salary.
    news of this will make many players wanna come to liverpool..
    tks for that last goal vs hammers..
    hopefully, the next chelsea reject we got turns out a better performance..

I do appreciate Suarez as a player, but sometimes he is just silly with retaliating to kicks and with play acting. The more he stops these, the more formidable he would be, since when he gets on with the ball, he is a beauty to watch.

agree...suarez is the key player.....keep him at all costs!

I do appreciate Suarez as a player, but sometimes he is just silly with retaliating to kicks and with play acting. The more he stops these, the more formidable he would be, since when he gets on with the ball, he is a beauty to watch.
    Let those big defenders kick your legs constantly & tell me if you never retaliate? When defenders tackle you, dont dive to avoid injuries & tell me how many MCs you get by getting injured? Credit to him diving from those tackles..he has so far avoided serious injury or any injury at all. His only time not playing was due to suspension..im happy he did what he had done..

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast