Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay close!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

I really don't know.. but you think Barca are going to come in for that?! I am not sure man..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    if we get good offer for reina at end of season, we should let him go.

his heart no longer with us.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

We played Arsenal away and Man City away and both times they had to catch up with us.. Unhappy, I think not.. we are getting there.. YNWA

last corner!!!

2-2.

sian.

Deserve the 3 points. Dunno how Mancini came out the comments of giving 2 stupid goals.

Maybe 1st goal was questionable, but the goal from Steve G is breath taking.

Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post
    Deserve the 3 points. Dunno how Mancini came out the comments of giving 2 stupid goals.

Ya, what a screamer, reminds me of fa cup finals years ago. Somehow when I saw the space and Stevie g dashing fwd, it's like deja vu really missed those goals from him.

Reina really have to go. Maybe rednose might come in with an offer at the end of the season

he's learning well from his arch nemesis.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Mancini has to complain... his job is going on the line slowly slowly

Damn, draw is not an ideal result. I would prefer either a win or lose...... either a win to help Liverpool's quest for CL spot or a lose to assist our opponent to catch up with manu..... 1 point each is hardly much....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Our previous problem was scoring, so we bought Sturridge..great coz he's been scoring more goals than Torres...

Now our problem is defending..so how? Transfer window closed liao... we have dodgy keeper now in Reina..our defenders are all very weak(when playing against tough opponents) or nervous(when playing against better teams).

But we are almost done with the better teams.. Manu, Manc, Arsenal

We only have Chelsea (who may change manager by Api 20th ) , Everton, Spurs from the top clubs to play... as for our gollie, I say give him a holiday somewhere warm.. just like the redfox did some years back to their gollie.. let him recharge and continue..! He is not catching much (other than thin air) right now is he?

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Our previous problem was scoring, so we bought Sturridge..great coz he's been scoring more goals than Torres...

Now our problem is defending..so how? Transfer window closed liao... we have dodgy keeper now in Reina..our defenders are all very weak(when playing against tough opponents) or nervous(when playing against better teams).

Yup now defence is our weak point. Definately had to improve. Hope that some of the players wake up or risk ship out at the end of season.

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    But we are almost done with the better teams.. Manu, Manc, Arsenal

We only have Chelsea (who may change manager by Api 20th ) , Everton, Spurs from the top clubs to play... as for our gollie, I say give him a holiday somewhere warm.. just like the redfox did some years back to their gollie.. let him recharge and continue..! He is not catching much (other than thin air) right now is he?

YNWA
    You are a romantically diehard LFC fan..lolZ

We need more fans like you who have faith in whatever the club does & achieve..

I have lived long enough to witness many false dawn..BR might survive this season sadly but i doubt he will still be LFC manager end of next season. Please prove me wrong BR for LFC sake..hahaha

YNWA

You are a romantically diehard LFC fan..lolZ

We need more fans like you who have faith in whatever the club does & achieve..

I have lived long enough to witness many false dawn..BR might survive this season sadly but i doubt he will still be LFC manager end of next season. Please prove me wrong BR for LFC sake..hahaha
    next season will be our season!!!

next season will be our season!!!
    ALWAYS!!!!!!

Come and claim old fergie life ?? keke
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 4th February 2013 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Come and claim old fergie life ?? keke
    wahahahahahaha

can get undertaker to choke slam SAF?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

wahahahahahaha

can get undertaker to choke slam SAF?
    Please..... We need him.

Haha...

Can bet to my last dollar.
    After every match, steven gerrard must be must be hiding at home cursing. What I must do to stop my team mate doing stoopid things. My stoopid manager making weird decisions.
    Last edited by Kopred; 4th February 2013 at 06:29 PM.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast