Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 996

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay close!!

  1. #901

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    I really don't know.. but you think Barca are going to come in for that?! I am not sure man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    if we get good offer for reina at end of season, we should let him go.


    his heart no longer with us.

  2. #902

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    We played Arsenal away and Man City away and both times they had to catch up with us.. Unhappy, I think not.. we are getting there.. YNWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    last corner!!!


    2-2.



    sian.

  3. #903

    Default

    Deserve the 3 points. Dunno how Mancini came out the comments of giving 2 stupid goals.

    Maybe 1st goal was questionable, but the goal from Steve G is breath taking.

  4. #904
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post
    Deserve the 3 points. Dunno how Mancini came out the comments of giving 2 stupid goals.

    Maybe 1st goal was questionable, but the goal from Steve G is breath taking.
    Ya, what a screamer, reminds me of fa cup finals years ago. Somehow when I saw the space and Stevie g dashing fwd, it's like deja vu really missed those goals from him.

  5. #905

    Default

    Reina really have to go. Maybe rednose might come in with an offer at the end of the season

  6. #906
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post
    Deserve the 3 points. Dunno how Mancini came out the comments of giving 2 stupid goals.

    Maybe 1st goal was questionable, but the goal from Steve G is breath taking.
    he's learning well from his arch nemesis.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #907
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos


  8. #908

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Mancini has to complain... his job is going on the line slowly slowly

    Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post
    Deserve the 3 points. Dunno how Mancini came out the comments of giving 2 stupid goals.

    Maybe 1st goal was questionable, but the goal from Steve G is breath taking.

  9. #909
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Damn, draw is not an ideal result. I would prefer either a win or lose...... either a win to help Liverpool's quest for CL spot or a lose to assist our opponent to catch up with manu..... 1 point each is hardly much....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  10. #910
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Our previous problem was scoring, so we bought Sturridge..great coz he's been scoring more goals than Torres...

    Now our problem is defending..so how? Transfer window closed liao... we have dodgy keeper now in Reina..our defenders are all very weak(when playing against tough opponents) or nervous(when playing against better teams).

  11. #911

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    But we are almost done with the better teams.. Manu, Manc, Arsenal

    We only have Chelsea (who may change manager by Api 20th ) , Everton, Spurs from the top clubs to play... as for our gollie, I say give him a holiday somewhere warm.. just like the redfox did some years back to their gollie.. let him recharge and continue..! He is not catching much (other than thin air) right now is he?

    YNWA

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Our previous problem was scoring, so we bought Sturridge..great coz he's been scoring more goals than Torres...

    Now our problem is defending..so how? Transfer window closed liao... we have dodgy keeper now in Reina..our defenders are all very weak(when playing against tough opponents) or nervous(when playing against better teams).

  12. #912
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Our previous problem was scoring, so we bought Sturridge..great coz he's been scoring more goals than Torres...

    Now our problem is defending..so how? Transfer window closed liao... we have dodgy keeper now in Reina..our defenders are all very weak(when playing against tough opponents) or nervous(when playing against better teams).
    Yup now defence is our weak point. Definately had to improve. Hope that some of the players wake up or risk ship out at the end of season.

  13. #913
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    But we are almost done with the better teams.. Manu, Manc, Arsenal

    We only have Chelsea (who may change manager by Api 20th ) , Everton, Spurs from the top clubs to play... as for our gollie, I say give him a holiday somewhere warm.. just like the redfox did some years back to their gollie.. let him recharge and continue..! He is not catching much (other than thin air) right now is he?

    YNWA
    You are a romantically diehard LFC fan..lolZ

    We need more fans like you who have faith in whatever the club does & achieve..

    I have lived long enough to witness many false dawn..BR might survive this season sadly but i doubt he will still be LFC manager end of next season. Please prove me wrong BR for LFC sake..hahaha

  14. #914

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos



    YNWA

  15. #915
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    You are a romantically diehard LFC fan..lolZ

    We need more fans like you who have faith in whatever the club does & achieve..

    I have lived long enough to witness many false dawn..BR might survive this season sadly but i doubt he will still be LFC manager end of next season. Please prove me wrong BR for LFC sake..hahaha
    next season will be our season!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #916

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    next season will be our season!!!
    ALWAYS!!!!!!

  17. #917
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos



    Come and claim old fergie life ?? keke
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 4th February 2013 at 02:30 PM.

  18. #918
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post


    Come and claim old fergie life ?? keke
    wahahahahahaha

    can get undertaker to choke slam SAF?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

    wahahahahahaha

    can get undertaker to choke slam SAF?
    Please..... We need him.

    Haha...

  20. #920

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Can bet to my last dollar.
    After every match, steven gerrard must be must be hiding at home cursing. What I must do to stop my team mate doing stoopid things. My stoopid manager making weird decisions.
    Last edited by Kopred; 4th February 2013 at 06:29 PM.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •