Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay close!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    How are things going to get better in the 2nd half of the season when, during the 1st half you mentioned our play wasnt bad but we were not winning?

You think its easy for us getting that 4th spot? You think its only us trying to win games? Teams above us also will try to play well..at the moment, Spurs are a level above us in term of standard..Everton.. WBA have better fighting spirit than us..

I seriously doubt we can get that 4th spot..we might miss out on Europa league too..when we are not in CL, i bet Suarez will leave..would you stay if you are a worldclass player? Say what you all want now..come end of the season, tell me if im wrong..i hope im wrong for LFC sake..
    Fair comments.. but you are not dealing with the issue of no $$$.. already not in Champions League.. and not many managers are willing to come (RH.. oh come on..... because of no $$ and no CL we won't see any Special One etc..), we are already there and all these are not because of the current manager... I am as frustrated as any LFC fan can be.... but you have to put the blame where the blame is deserved.. not blame the innocent.. What's left is to support those who put the shirt on and play for the team.. YNWA...

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

$$ play a big part in modern game, sad to say.
    $$ dun always buy success, even if you got all world class players.
    But having $$ is surely the plus point.

If manager dun have the mentality of going out to win all games.
    Then this is a big problem. It is extremely detrimental to the mindset of the player he got on hand.
    Players who are passionate are suppress. Players who are just playing for the sake of playing, willing to settle for a point.
    This stage is set even before the 1st whistle is blown. How to expect the players to be enthu and go out to play?

Let's not talk about skillset. Good players, bad players..whatever.
    Observe our players next few match. They are not giving 100% at all.
    At times, you can see players simply walking on the field even during the 1st 45mins.
    Dun bother to chase, dun bother to fall back... blah blah blah..
    This is what I always see and feel, whenever I watch liverpool players play nowadays.
    Last edited by Kopred; 15th January 2013 at 03:52 PM.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    $$ play a big part in modern game, sad to say.
    $$ dun always buy success, even if you got all world class players.
    But having $$ is surely the plus point.

If manager dun have the mentality of going out to win all games.
    Then this is a big problem. It is extremely detrimental to the mindset of the player he got on hand.
    Players who are passionate are suppress. Players who are just playing for the sake of playing, willing to settle for a point.
    This stage is set even before the 1st whistle is blown. How to expect the players to be enthu and go out to play?

Let's not talk about skillset. Good players, bad players..whatever.
    Observe our players next few match. They are not giving 100% at all.
    At times, you can see players simply walking on the field even during the 1st 45mins.
    Dun bother to chase, dun bother to fall back... blah blah blah..
    This is what I always see and feel, whenever I watch liverpool players play nowadays.
    We will never be ranked no.1 by UEFA again..not for a very long time coz i doubt BR has it in him to take us there. As long as he is LFC manager, we will be wasted. Better watch & enjoy Suarez playing for LFC now before he leaves for better teams.

BR needs to get his win % up, preferably more than 50%. Of the last 5 LFC managers, the ratings are as follows (win% in brackets);

1. Rafael Benitez (56.21%)
    2. Gerard Houllier (52.12%)
    3. Kenny Dalglish (47.30%)
    4. Brendan Rogers (45.71%)
    5. Roy Hodgson (41.94%)

You have a good manager and good players....just need more sustained fighting spirit to grind out wins in the remainder of the season.
    YNWA!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    BR needs to get his win % up, preferably more than 50%. Of the last 5 LFC managers, the ratings are as follows (win% in brackets);

1. Rafael Benitez (56.21%)
    2. Gerard Houllier (52.12%)
    3. Kenny Dalglish (47.30%)
    4. Brendan Rogers (45.71%)
    5. Roy Hodgson (41.94%)

You have a good manager and good players....just need more sustained fighting spirit to grind out wins in the remainder of the season.
    YNWA!
    The difference last Sun was that we actually had a player in the 2nd half, who run to collect the loose ball after the 1st shot. Its been a while since we had that, players don't have enough self belief in the team.. now Sturridge hasn't been around for long enough to feel down yet Thank you Chelsea

RB 56.21percent why we let him go

Quote Originally Posted by philip113 View Post
    ... fair comment.. He was sacked because we finished 7th with 63 points in 2009-2010, ref: wikipedia, Aquilani never pulled his 17mil after selling Alonso..

if you like: Liverpool's worst run in 22 years combined with an exit from the Champions League at the group stages led to the first major vocal criticism of Benítez by Liverpool fans...

.. double post ..
    Last edited by photo-orama; 15th January 2013 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post

... fair comment.. He was sacked because we finished 7th with 63 points in 2009-2010, ref: wikipedia, Aquilani never pulled his 17mil after selling Alonso..

if you like: Liverpool's worst run in 22 years combined with an exit from the Champions League at the group stages led to the first major vocal criticism of Benttez by Liverpool fans...
    Currently we have 31pts from 22 games..if we win all our remaining 16games we will have 48+31=79 pts..MAX which i doubt attainable..if we achieve 63pts or less..pls have a new manager..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Currently we have 31pts from 22 games..if we win all our remaining 16games we will have 48+31=79 pts..MAX which i doubt attainable..if we achieve 63pts or less..pls have a new manager..
    Every season has its own twists and turns. If we finish below 6th then you have a point to make. If we finish above 7th then... ?? At the end of the day RB also caboomed.... in fact he was the start of finishing below the 6th position. I would have thought that Houllier had a better shout with the treble, and he got the sack for finishing 5th "Although we have reached the Champions League that is a minimum standard and not a goal"!! Back then it was unacceptable to be out of the top 4. Personally I saw the sale of liverpool to the two cowboys as the tragic point in our history.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

Jus like nani, scholes, giggs n de gas r SAF's.
    This is funnier... Haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

Jus like nani, scholes, giggs n de gas r SAF's.
    1 more. Bebe... Haha.

United add two sponsors from China

Manchester United have added to their growing portfolio of global sponsors by announcing deals with two Chinese companies.

Wahaha, a soft drinks manufacturer, and China Construction Bank (CCB) have both signed region-specific three-year agreements with United.

CCB will hold the exclusive rights to produce the official Manchester United branded credit card in mainland China. Wahaha has been the largest beverage producer in China for the past 11 years and will be the club's first official soft drinks partner in the country.

Really is CCB Wahaha

Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post
    1 more. Bebe... Haha.

that one is SAF's kuay kia.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    United add two sponsors from China

Manchester United have added to their growing portfolio of global sponsors by announcing deals with two Chinese companies.

Wahaha, a soft drinks manufacturer, and China Construction Bank (CCB) have both signed region-specific three-year agreements with United.

CCB will hold the exclusive rights to produce the official Manchester United branded credit card in mainland China. Wahaha has been the largest beverage producer in China for the past 11 years and will be the club's first official soft drinks partner in the country.

Really is CCB Wahaha
    i think this is a joke by a S'porean.

probably is manSipTea, chel$ki, LFC or gooners fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think this is a joke by a S'porean.

probably is manSipTea, chel$ki, LFC or gooners fan.
    Not a joke bah. Saw it from soccernet
    Man United add two Chinese sponsors to portfolio - ESPN FC

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    mux b a cruel joke on them.

Not joke. wahaha is a brand. CCB is china construction bank.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Not joke. wahaha is a brand. CCB is china construction bank.
    still, nice to laugh. wahahahhahaa

Benitez was sacked cos he put himself above the club.
    He thought and want to be the alpha and omega in liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by philip113 View Post
    Last edited by Kopred; 16th January 2013 at 08:55 AM.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast