Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay close!!

Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post

That is funny.
    Jus like nani, scholes, giggs n de gas r SAF's.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

next match we will win!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Somewhere better where we have been in the last 2 years?! Lets wait for the end of a 2 year session.. only then we judge. We did not play the first 45min noted. 2nd 45 min though, we gave them a fright. And I was watching with Man U fans who conceited to it.. how far can we be? Well its not as if we had strikers all season, both Sturridge and Bonini were out injured... Then there is that 35mil worth of deadwood somewhere in East London, then that other 50mil deadwood who is rusting the seats in South West London (thank you Chelsea).. RB also had his bad signings.. Voronin??? Babel??? Benayoun.. you want bad results?? I am still trying to forget loosing to Barnsley..

Video Link: http://youtu.be/6o5RBc4W8A0
    Rebuilding takes time, money and to some extend, faith, trust n hope.

Rome's not built in a day and the face of the game changed tremendously in the last 2yrs.

Even gooners have fell off the pace and likely heading into obscurity.

Hotcakes haf risen. They r quite consistent.

Everlose has the same gaffer for so many seasons and haf a unique team spirit. The team din't change much. The players r familar with the way they play, pump ball up n chase, bang n rumble.

I expect tis season to be everlose's best in a number of seasons. No way higher can moyes take them.

We need to stay by BR's side, gif him time.

The way the team plays has potential.

I'm after long term stability n performance. Not in playing only for nw.

Rebuilding needs time, money, effort,etc.....but we need good manager..just like RH, we can see BR lack of quality within a short period..dont need to wait 2 long years..coz 2 years will be money, time & energy down the drain!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Rebuilding needs time, money, effort,etc.....but we need good manager..just like RH, we can see BR lack of quality within a short period..dont need to wait 2 long years..coz 2 years will be money, time & energy down the drain!
    BR boleh.

RH tak boleh, tas y he is england manager.

if he really want challenge, come and manage Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

BR boleh.

RH tak boleh, tas y he is england manager.

if he really want challenge, come and manage Singapore.
    BR oso tak boleh lah bro..

For bro Rodz, only the fat waiter boleh.

RH is really buang lol. Rafa i still credit him for his afforts. lol

No need choke also can...just by-pass the midfield..hit long-ball over them..we can play 4-2-4..4 attacking the ball in the final 3rd..

against some teams we can play nice passing football.. some, we just hit it long..
    wah, bro rodz now is bro roy??
    ball over the top as a primary tactic doesnt work for liverpool, even if u replace half the squad with a bunch of peter crouches..!

Problem with BR in scouting department is he doesnt have good network..hes relatively new..

Establish managers already have great scouting network so can have wider options..look at BR 1st few signings..Allen & Borini both played under him at his previous clubs..haiz..
    he got rm and chelski lelong leh..
    mebbe the next chelski reject to approach is bro rodz aka raf999 himself!

well, if u look at the current squad, which mgr u think can boleh?
    the mgr cant change a whole team at a go,not even if he has the $$ (look at the latest example:qpr)
    he can only play the players he has..
    llst, 1 step at a time. next target is to improve on 3-consecutive-league-wins..
    oops, next match is norwich, we beat them so hard the last time, they're gonna come after us harder than usual..

Till now I still feel it's still a big mistake to sack Kenny Dalglish. Big Big Mistake!
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    For bro Rodz, only the fat waiter boleh.
    I didnt mention any names .. I only mentioned manager with good CV lately..donno why you & bro CC obsessed with him? Hahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

wah, bro rodz now is bro roy??
    ball over the top as a primary tactic doesnt work for liverpool, even if u replace half the squad with a bunch of peter crouches..!

he got rm and chelski lelong leh..
    mebbe the next chelski reject to approach is bro rodz aka raf999 himself!

well, if u look at the current squad, which mgr u think can boleh?
    the mgr cant change a whole team at a go,not even if he has the $$ (look at the latest example:qpr)
    he can only play the players he has..
    llst, 1 step at a time. next target is to improve on 3-consecutive-league-wins..
    oops, next match is norwich, we beat them so hard the last time, they're gonna come after us harder than usual..
    Then you should be happy with BR, support him all the way like bro grumpy & bro CC & shouldnt complaint bro.. Contented with his passing here & there..happy that the team dominate possession but losing games..lolZ

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    Till now I still feel it's still a big mistake to sack Kenny Dalglish. Big Big Mistake!
    KD signed expensive flops..thats big mistake too..

I would prefer Hiddink now..manage the team for few years & get JC understudy..once JC ready, Hiddink can leave..if not JC then SH who is now managing Leverkusen..

too fast to make a calling.

gif him more time, say 2 seasons, see what's the progress then make a call on him la.

we're already so far off the pace, what's another 1 or 2 season?

Agree with bro Cheesecake - we are already so used to having spirits lifted one moment and plunged to the abyss the next, and being a mid-table club... a little more time won't hurt...
    But I will only give BR till end of this season - next season should win Manure both Home and Away... that is a tradition that even as a mid-table club, we should continue!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Might as well give RH 2 seasons the last time he was manager right? RH has got better experience..now England manager you know..but somehow within a short time we could see his inability..his one dimentional approached..same goes to BR..

Still wanna waste time? Time is also money..every season out of CL is £30m loss..the longer we are out of CL, lesser quality players willing to play for us..and our better players will also leave..

BR should leave..if im the owner..but im not..ask bro CC, hes the John Henry..or ask bro grumpy, hes Tom Werner..BR biggest fans..lolZ

Friend.. we don't have $$$... That puts us in a disadvantage with Man U, Man C, Chelsea (i.e. first 3 places are hard to catch up).. so realistically we can try and aim for 4th spot.. then we had the past turbulence of the cowboys owners (the next level as they called it when they were selling the teak to them.. just in the wrong direction)... then some mismanagement by RH (remember his signings: J Cole, Meireles, Konchesky, Poulsen).. lots of $$ flops by the KD (Downing, Henderson, Carol, Adam, Coates)...

Where are we in relation to the 4th spot? Behind Tottenham, Everton, Arsenal, West Brom, which is 9 points behind the 4th spot. I.e. we are currently a mid-table team in transition from some previous mad owners and managers.. Most of the football we played this season has not been bad.. hopefully as we get rid of the deadwood (still in the process of clearing out KD and RH overpaid average players) and get new players in, things will get better in the second half of the season.

.YNWA.

How are things going to get better in the 2nd half of the season when, during the 1st half you mentioned our play wasnt bad but we were not winning?

You think its easy for us getting that 4th spot? You think its only us trying to win games? Teams above us also will try to play well..at the moment, Spurs are a level above us in term of standard..Everton.. WBA have better fighting spirit than us..

I seriously doubt we can get that 4th spot..we might miss out on Europa league too..when we are not in CL, i bet Suarez will leave..would you stay if you are a worldclass player? Say what you all want now..come end of the season, tell me if im wrong..i hope im wrong for LFC sake..

Might as well give RH 2 seasons the last time he was manager right? RH has got better experience..now England manager you know..but somehow within a short time we could see his inability..his one dimentional approached..same goes to BR..

Still wanna waste time? Time is also money..every season out of CL is £30m loss..the longer we are out of CL, lesser quality players willing to play for us..and our better players will also leave..

BR should leave..if im the owner..but im not..ask bro CC, hes the John Henry..or ask bro grumpy, hes Tom Werner..BR biggest fans..lolZ
    the players lost confidence in RH. tas why he left.

now, players seem to be ok with BR.

the players lost confidence in RH. tas why he left.

now, players seem to be ok with BR.