Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay close!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

downing... should cough out half of his salaries since starting his liverpool career, that money can pay for new players...... i mean with a s behind..... players, means few more then him....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Very moody
    dun feel that, we are expected to lose anyway LOL..... with the 3 clowns instead of 3 kings.... how to win??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Downing on sales!! starting bidding from $1!! every bid increase 5 cents. Winner which fails to collect downing will be shamed....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    dun feel that, we are expected to lose anyway LOL..... with the 3 clowns instead of 3 kings.... how to win??

Downing has improved slightly. Henderson is also playing quite well. Allen is the dissapointment, Allen is disappointing though, cannot tackle, cannot pass forward.
    Sterling keep getting out-muscled, and Suarez keep dropping back...
    Suarez definitely need another striker to partner

The partnership of Suraze and Sturridge definitely look promising. Things can only get better.

Very moody
    Very grumpy..............
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...-deserved-more

Do you agree with BR? I totally disagree! Manure were better for 60 minutes..we were better for 30 minutes..2-1 is fair..we deserve nothing coz we were nothing for 1 hr..SAD..

Read those comments..quite a number of fans share my views about BR..

grumpy become 2x grumpy. keke

Downing has improved slightly. Henderson is also playing quite well. Allen is the dissapointment, Allen is disappointing though, cannot tackle, cannot pass forward.
    Sterling keep getting out-muscled, and Suarez keep dropping back...
    Suarez definitely need another striker to partner

The partnership of Suraze and Sturridge definitely look promising. Things can only get better.
    Allen only suitable for certain games. Big size strikers and midfielder tend to outmuscle him out. Haiz. Hendo should take his place in certain games.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Allen only suitable for certain games. Big size strikers and midfielder tend to outmuscle him out. Haiz. Hendo should take his place in certain games.
    We signed Allen from Swansea..Swansea signed Michu as replacement..

Problem with BR in scouting department is he doesnt have good network..hes relatively new..

Establish managers already have great scouting network so can have wider options..look at BR 1st few signings..Allen & Borini both played under him at his previous clubs..haiz..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Problem with BR in scouting department is he doesnt have good network..hes relatively new..

Establish managers already have great scouting network so can have wider options..look at BR 1st few signings..Allen & Borini both played under him at his previous clubs..haiz..

I suspect Allen is BR's godson...

Ok lar. Every manager has their godson deh. Hehehe

his kway kia.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

No doubt & no argument that most players we have at Liverpool is really mediocre.
    Match in, Match out. We always see sluggish players donning the Liverpool Jersey.
    I dun see a single bits of passion in their eye, let alone any body language that display so.

Look at the players at Everton.
    Are most of them great players that cost multi-millions?
    Draw weekly salary of $80k - $120k a week?
    Check out how they play during premier league game...
    Starks difference from our so-call supported.... 'The reds'.

Bought 1 strikers but still play 1 strikers tactics with 5 midfield DEFENDING..
    From the start, Rodgers is already content leaving Old Trafford with 1 points.
    Why we keep having mid-table managers who are happy with 1 point whichever team we play.

Manager happy with a draw..
    Players happy just to play and get their weekly salary..

Where can we go..........
    Last edited by Kopred; 14th January 2013 at 03:13 PM.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Dun want to break Sturridge, cos he just came back into the game.
    But can play youngsters Sterling almost every game, and Sterling wont break???
    This is a joke. Just covering his ass, covering his tactical failure of been defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Rodgers: We deserved more - Liverpool FC

Do you agree with BR? I totally disagree! Manure were better for 60 minutes..we were better for 30 minutes..2-1 is fair..we deserve nothing coz we were nothing for 1 hr..SAD..

Read those comments..quite a number of fans share my views about BR..
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

I have never been a BR fan..he talks loads of nonsense..thats why rednose never pick a fight with him..

Look at Wenger..Mancini..RB..rednose pick a fight with them coz that oldman knows those guys know his team weakness & will exploit them..as for JM, hes untouchable in epl..not even rednose can..only Pep can..

So BR should juz keep learning his trade elsewhere..LFC is not a place for him..bring in establish manager & get JC to understudy..

I am optimistic as to where we are going. YNWA.

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    I am optimistic as to where we are going. YNWA.
    Where are we going/heading?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

That is funny.

Somewhere better where we have been in the last 2 years?! Lets wait for the end of a 2 year session.. only then we judge. We did not play the first 45min noted. 2nd 45 min though, we gave them a fright. And I was watching with Man U fans who conceited to it.. how far can we be? Well its not as if we had strikers all season, both Sturridge and Bonini were out injured... Then there is that 35mil worth of deadwood somewhere in East London, then that other 50mil deadwood who is rusting the seats in South West London (thank you Chelsea).. RB also had his bad signings.. Voronin??? Babel??? Benayoun.. you want bad results?? I am still trying to forget loosing to Barnsley..