Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 996

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay close!!

  1. #381
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Bro CC really does his job well..wave harder!! Gd job
    faith n miracle.

    u lacked faith and u dun belif in miracle.


    u hide in a closet, supporting chel$ki. haiz... so sad for u.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #382
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

    i think u're a manu closet fan liao.

    2-1!!!
    Im still a diehard LFC fan..just lost confidence in BR

  3. #383

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Wah, long time did not join this thread, seems so quiet now, only see one person commentating. Last time Benitez manager, consistently beat Manure, always aiming to win the league. Now Rodgers manager, play against a packed midfield only ball cannot move up, play like shitz, and only aiming to play CL.

  4. #384
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    howard webb at his best!!!!



    van pussy wayang and fall over for no reason!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #385
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Im still a diehard LFC fan..just lost confidence in BR
    just to add to that, u never had any confidence in him to begin with.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #386
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    Wah, long time did not join this thread, seems so quiet now, only see one person commentating. Last time Benitez manager, consistently beat Manure, always aiming to win the league. Now Rodgers manager, play against a packed midfield only ball cannot move up, play like shitz, and only aiming to play CL.
    ya, u've really been away.

    now, manSipTea has a mega-rich sheikh.

    chel$ki's throwing in the $$ again.

    manu's beefing up attack with van pussy.





    and LFC is rebuilding after raf999 destroyed the team, challenged the owners, got a huge severance package, left for inter and destroyed it and now, back at chel$ki.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #387
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    howard webb at his best!!!!

    van pussy wayang and fall over for no reason!
    Cannot say like that..van pussy is a model player unlike Suarez..lolZ

  8. #388
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

    just to add to that, u never had any confidence in him to begin with.
    No CV..not good for me..anyway i extended from commenting from 10 league game at yours & bro grumpy request..hahaha..wave harder..wish for miracle to happen..

  9. #389
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    waaaa wisdom knocked head with vidick.

    i wonder if that knock will leave him with not much wisdom left?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #390
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    No CV..not good for me..anyway i extended from commenting from 10 league game at yours & bro grumpy request..hahaha..wave harder..wish for miracle to happen..
    bro rodz u belong to the higher management.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #391
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

    ya, u've really been away.

    now, manSipTea has a mega-rich sheikh.

    chel$ki's throwing in the $$ again.

    manu's beefing up attack with van pussy.

    and LFC is rebuilding after raf999 destroyed the team, challenged the owners, got a huge severance package, left for inter and destroyed it and now, back at chel$ki.
    RB destroying the team? You mean only Alonso was the team?

  12. #392
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    sturridge 2 games 2 goals.



    the scorer for LFC is not raheem. but sturridge. paiseh, made a mistake. too excited!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #393

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    just to add to that, u never had any confidence in him to begin with.
    next season, we can get another chelski reject, as soon as pep says yes to abbie.. 8P

  14. #394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz

    Cannot say like that..van pussy is a model player unlike Suarez..lolZ

    Role model? I thought he was involved in some rape case...

  15. #395
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

    next season, we can get another chelski reject, as soon as pep says yes to abbie.. 8P
    Cole..Lampard..Terry? Hahaha

  16. #396
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    RB destroying the team? You mean only Alonso was the team?
    well, alonso was the main reason why we had the best midfield then.


    not forgetting, replacing him with gareth barry.





    who could forget the huge severance package raf999 took with him when he forced the owners to sack him?

    and he never made a single mistake in LFC, no, its never his fault. its somebody else's.



    anyway, he is history. if he is so fantastic and well liked, he will definitely be int he consideration of the new owners.


    sad to say, he wasn't even on the shortlist and he has to KPKB in the press, stating his disbelief that he is not considered for the job.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #397
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

    Role model? I thought he was involved in some rape case...
    Tell rednose..hahaha

  18. #398

    Default

    Like I said, should have started with Sturridge

    He us causing a lot of problems for manu

  19. #399
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Cole..Lampard..Terry? Hahaha
    joke coke has left.



    lampa and ted the bear is still with chel$ki and playing for raf999 la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #400
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

    downing should sub off. Yawn

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •