Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay close!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

lampard will not get renewed contract... maybe get him also good.... he is the kind of player that can score in mid field.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *68* - Its a battle! Stay clos

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    lampard will not get renewed contract... maybe get him also good.... he is the kind of player that can score in mid field.

while he is good and can nick a few goals, he and Gerrard play together is confirm buang, look at england

Manure signed Howard Webb during this transfer window! Webb will referee the game between manure & LFC this weekend..haiz..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Manure signed Howard Webb during this transfer window! Webb will referee the game between manure & LFC this weekend..haiz..
    Really kelong match. Haiz buy toto also not so zun worr

Dont worry....LFC will still win
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

To start off with: 12 against 11.. it would be a difficult game.. then during the first 10min of second half: 12 against 10.. I don't know.. I think Man U will probably win this one...

Sure lose unless by 2 goals win we played in. 90 mins... dun forget if we 1-0 in 90 mins we win webb sure play forever extra time to let man united win...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Sure lose unless by 2 goals win we played in. 90 mins... dun forget if we 1-0 in 90 mins we win webb sure play forever extra time to let man united win...
    old alex will scream at godson to add on 10mins. lol

Member/Tangshooter

Kelong!!!

Howard Webb to referee Manchester United v Liverpool

BBC Sport - Howard Webb to referee Manchester United v Liverpool
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

manu's best signing of the season!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

LFC (sturridge, sterling, suarez) to win 3-2 against Man U (Webb, van Persie ) !!

you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

if can, lets guess who will be send off first?? i bet it will be from liverpool side.... and not surprise 2 to be off from webb....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    LFC (sturridge, sterling, suarez) to win 3-2 against Man U (Webb, van Persie ) !!

Boahahahahahahaha

if can, lets guess who will be send off first?? i bet it will be from liverpool side.... and not surprise 2 to be off from webb....
    I think he is going to yellow card Suarez early in the game (think about it), and then red card one of our defenders (think about it).....

This match too stressful for my heart because of kelong web, I hope suarez,sterling and porridge will on top of vanity pussy

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    I think he is going to yellow card Suarez early in the game (think about it), and then red card one of our defenders (think about it).....
    sekali webb thinking: since everyone says i bias, might as well do it openly.... whenever man united falls.... a penalty, we fall will be yellow and red as diving...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Lai Lai roadrunner opening odd of the day

Web to award MU penalty @ $1.02
    Wed to award Lpool penalty @ $2.50

Web to extend MU 5mins extra time to score @ $1.03
    Web to extend Lpool 5mins extra time to score @ $2.50

Web to sent off MU player @ $3.00
    Web to sent off Lpool player @ $1.05

sekali webb thinking: since everyone says i bias, might as well do it openly.... whenever man united falls.... a penalty, we fall will be yellow and red as diving...

Not the complete set of rules though: If you are wearing red and you dive, then I give penalty as red on red is not allowed. If you are wearing black and you dive, then I give red because only I can wear black or red... !!!!!

Some of the very possible out come
    1) Many yellow cards to LFC so as to give a red card easier in the game.
    2) Red card for LFC.
    3) Penalty to the Toilets cleaners.
    4) Endless injury time if the Toilets did not win.
    5) Skirty, Gerrard and Suares most probable to get red as they are most influential to LFC.
    6) 3 match ban for they lucky one to get red...
    7) Bias decision against LFC, confirm !!!
    Webb always certain to official our match against the Toilet cleaners, kelong to the max in open !!!

Member/Tangshooter

I'm gonna think the positive way..
    Webb will use this game to repent for his previous mistake..lol

RVP red card!!! Alex Ferguson send off from sideline!!! lol
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast