Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: (C#26) Wanna Shoot "Rui En" Look-alike

  1. #1

    Default (C#26) Wanna Shoot "Rui En" Look-alike

    Wanna shoot "Rui En" look-alike. This is one shoot not to be missed!

    C#26 Saturday, 19th Mar '05 & Sunday, 20th Mar '05 .:
    (choose a date)
    Time : 9 to 12noon on both days

    Story Theme : The shoot will be conducted in 3 eras.
    - 60's : Sweet young girl in Mini Skirt Theme
    - 70's : College/Uni Student Theme
    - 80's : Laura in Retro Theme


    Outfits : 3 sets according to the era stated above
    Location : (arrangements to be released to participants)
    Fees : $100 per photog
    Max : 6 photographers
    Model : Laura



    Kindly PM me your contact details and the date you wanna shoot! Thank you for your support and participation.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Upzz... does resemble Rui En...

    Price seems a bit steep at $100...

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Upzz... does resemble Rui En...

    Price seems a bit steep at $100...
    star factor mah.
    Hahah

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatu Tatu
    star factor mah.
    Hahah
    oh really??? my "michelle chong" also not so steep


    Upzzz for a great model and organiser

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Yah man star factor.....$100 is really a steal for her looks. upppzzz lar for you......come come........young look like her is rare man! After spending thousands of dollars on your equipment, $100 is a small sum lei...

    Plus she is better looking than Rui En.....

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Plus she is better looking than Rui En.....

    This i have got to agree.

  7. #7

    Default

    ProImage Tatu Tatu Octane69

    Agree on both brothers' view. Let hope the real Rui En dont see this. Heehee

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    ProImage Tatu Tatu Octane69 AhV



    i agree too...but seriously, I worry for CSers' pockets too

    Upzzz for CHARBY and a great model !!!!

  9. #9

    Default

    Hahah.... Dig deeper into pocket, or look into drawers for those long forgotten notes ($$)

  10. #10

    Default

    who is Rui En???
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default hope these helps ......local singer and actress =b

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    who is Rui En???
    this :



    and


  12. #12

    Default

    She's now acting on ch8 9pm drama serial

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Still dunno who she is ...




    she is on our Channel 8 now in the above serial...the lady on the right


    Upzzz for CHarby and his LOVEly MoDel !!!!

  14. #14

    Default

    Thanks to all your comments and support. Out for the whole day didn't expect the replies...

    To ahv...maybe we can get your 'letter o' and Laura together for future shoots. Unity is Strength!

    To Pro Image...I'm a big fan of your pictures...hope to meet you some day

    I realise that the most important factor of a good theme shoot are the photographers that joins. I always enjoy most when Deadpoet and JT1 are around and automatically, there will be a good synergy among the group. And of course all my brothers in CS who have supported my past shoots.

    So I hope those interested, come with an open mind, we not here to compare cameras or models but to share our love for photography. Laura is indeed a very photogenic talent and she has made me fell in love with photography again and again.

  15. #15

    Default

    still have absolutely no idea, but I'll shoot Laura any day ... or any shoot Charby organises. Still trying to arrange my schedule, out of town next week, hope can come back for Laura's shoot.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatu Tatu
    Hahah.... Dig deeper into pocket, or look into drawers for those long forgotten notes ($$)
    My pocket got hole... and drawers long ago empty liao... HOW!!!

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octane69
    My pocket got hole... and drawers long ago empty liao... HOW!!!
    Haha...the usual advice....
    Beg ; Borrow ; Steal

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    got other star look alike?

    eg Celest Chong-look alike, Fion-look alike ???

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatu Tatu
    Haha...the usual advice....
    Beg ; Borrow ; Steal

    Bro.. u forget the ... sell Back**de...

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY
    Thanks to all your comments and support. Out for the whole day didn't expect the replies...

    To ahv...maybe we can get your 'letter o' and Laura together for future shoots. Unity is Strength!

    To Pro Image...I'm a big fan of your pictures...hope to meet you some day

    I realise that the most important factor of a good theme shoot are the photographers that joins. I always enjoy most when Deadpoet and JT1 are around and automatically, there will be a good synergy among the group. And of course all my brothers in CS who have supported my past shoots.

    So I hope those interested, come with an open mind, we not here to compare cameras or models but to share our love for photography. Laura is indeed a very photogenic talent and she has made me fell in love with photography again and again.
    You big fan of me....paiseh lei.....

    You really have a nice model. Please take good care of her. Those participating in your shoot will definately get nose bleed. So bring a big pail.........

    So who is going? Come on guys, let's support CHARBY.....on this babe!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •