Thread: photo storage

Default photo storage

Hi, is there a samll portable device where I can transfer pic directly from camera? Not looking for a notebook but something smaller, about the size of a PDA.Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ck71
    Hi, is there a small portable device where I can transfer pic directly from camera? Not looking for a notebook but something smaller, about the size of a PDA.Thanks in advance.
    There are many such devices available in shops locally. Depending on price and features the price varies a lot. Know what you need then buy.

HERE'S ONE, developed locally by NUS students and they're at the IT Show at Suntec city now. Battery life is short, but affordable.

ANOTHER moderately priced one. Good battery life, runs on 4 x AA. Relative fast transfer speed, built in CF Card reader.

A higher priced one HERE. But with more features other than just transfering of photos into the hard disk. It is a digital video recorder/player (high resolution screen), mp3 player. There are smaller versions of this with less features available. Look for them at Memory World at the IT Show at Suntec City.
    I have one of this and it serves me well in travelling to store photos, watch a movie while on the road, mrt or plane. 1Gb of photo takes just about 4 mins to transfer from CF card to the device.

If you need to use one occasionally, then rent one. CHECK THIS OUT

Note: I do not have any connections with the above mentioned distributors or persons. Just suggesting since you asked.
    Last edited by teerex; 10th March 2005 at 02:32 PM.
    Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
    teerex@myinfrared.com