Thread: Will end of August a cheap time to travel?

Default Will end of August a cheap time to travel?

Frm 4th week August to Sep just before the sch holiday, is it a cheap time to travel? Will the air tix be as cheap as now? or higher/lower? I'm looking for a return air tix to Stockholm.

should be cheaper. right after the end of the travelling season.

Cool!

if anyone of you had travelled within end aug to mid sep last year, pls input.

thanks!

it should be normal...but if i am not wrong its not one of the super promo times of the year....

It is still uncertain .. anythings can changes ... cheap doesnt means you have to travel at that time oso ... it is boils down to how much are you willing to spend for the trip .. ya ?? If it is within your budget then dun have to wait until end Aug ... in anyway the air fare have been reduced since the SARS ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

I dun think it's very cheap... I went to Phuket last year around 2nd week of august and almost impossible to get seats, ended up take Business class in Thai Airways as need to attend a meeting. Usually no promo around that period.

national day period short getaways may be ex le.... buten he wanna go far far away....so it waits to be seen...

For North hemisphere....generally winter time will be cheaper....august is around end of summer so you need to compete for rooms and air plane seats.....anyhow I think they main expenses here will be in Stockholm as I tot it was one of the most expensive city in the world

ok thanks guys!
    i can only choose that time of the year because i'm going over with my sis who will be studying there.

If i book the ticket earlier, will it be cheaper than getting it last minute (like for the case of nemesis32).. ?

bro read the papers lo....sometimes they have like promos for flights months in adv.....grab those...

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    Frm 4th week August to Sep just before the sch holiday, is it a cheap time to travel? Will the air tix be as cheap as now? or higher/lower? I'm looking for a return air tix to Stockholm.
    I don't think so. At this time, it's around the end of summer and it's still considered the peak period and prices are expensive. Try going during mid to late autumn where it's much cheaper.